Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2009 NBC

Jesse so reminds me of my BF.

This is my first season of this show and I'm loving it!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Who was eliminated last night? I didn't get to watch it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Who was eliminated last night? I didn't get to watch it.
    Trump went all renegade and fired TWO people since neither team won. Last night was a trainwreck. Clint should have been gone. But instead, he fired Tionne (T-Boz) because she volunteers to come into the boardroom. And then he fired Khloe because of her DUI.

It really turned me off to the show. I'm only watching for Jesse and Joan now. They are the only ones with any sense.

Yeah, those firings made ZERO sense. Clint was the obvious choice, and instead Trump fires two people for no good reason at all. Why did he even have Khloe on in the first place? Both Khloe and Tionne both won their challenges when they were project managers, and Trump kept praising Tionne about how well she did. It honestly was really bizarre, I can't help but think something went on that we have no idea about, because the firings made no sense. Also, it pisses me off that Trump had such a cavalier attitude towards Dennis' obvious alcohol problem, yet gives Khloe grief about her DUI from years ago, like he had no clue? Thats practically all she's famous for, and having a sister with a fat ass. I'm not condoning her actions, but he's such a hypocrite, he just picks and chooses who he wants to be rude towards. And its obvious he's pandering to Melissa and Joan, they both can get away with anything. IMO, Melissa and Clint should have been gone last night.

This about sums up the episode: 'T-Boz' and Khloe Kardashian both fired from 'The Celebrity Apprentice' - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg clint should have gone; he was a nitemare...oh well.

He shoulda fired Clint - but I think they wanna keep around the characters who make better TV. Clint and Joan are gonna be at each others throats for sure, and Melissa has a good possibility of pissing off somebody. Khloe and Tionne brought no drama.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore0101 View Post
    He shoulda fired Clint - but I think they wanna keep around the characters who make better TV. Clint and Joan are gonna be at each others throats for sure, and Melissa has a good possibility of pissing off somebody. Khloe and Tionne brought no drama.
    You hit the nail on the head with this post. Neither of those girls had any drama surrounding them, so they were easily dispensable. Trump wants characters for good tv. It was surprising that Dennis hung on as long as he did, I'm sure it was for ratings.

I fucking HATE Joan and Melissa Rivers. They just look like a pair of petulant brats and they always have to jump in and gang up on anyone who dares question one of them. Its like a tiny gang of two. I'm so damn sick of seeing both of them, get them off my screen now.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

donald trump is a loser.

Joan Rivers is such a pitbull about her fugly daughter, even when she runs her mouth or screws up. She defends her even when she shouldn't. She isn't right ALL of the time, Joan!!!

Both of those women have such big mouths and are truely homely. Even with all of Joan's plastic surgery, she is still an ugly, plastic looking, old hag. I can't stand Joan or Melissa!

I like Jesse for the win, with Herchel coming in second! Clint Black blows,....and so does Annie and the blond, big boobed, playmate. Not sure on the blond golfer chic.

We're rooting for Jesse too!

I have a feeling that Annie will be around awhile, same with Clint, unfortunately.

Love Herschel, he is a class act. A Herschel/Jesse finale would be great.

It is entertaining watching all these crazy women getting all spazztic.

Now Piers is back for an extra set of eyes. It's getting good.

Who got booted last night?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Brian McKnight. He was the team leader for the losing team, and it was basically uneventful. His heart wasn't in it anymore.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I didn't like his ego, so I'm glad he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Trump went all renegade and fired TWO people since neither team won. Last night was a trainwreck. Clint should have been gone. But instead, he fired Tionne (T-Boz) because she volunteers to come into the boardroom. And then he fired Khloe because of her DUI.

It really turned me off to the show. I'm only watching for Jesse and Joan now. They are the only ones with any sense.
    Thanks for posting that. I'll have to watch it on surfthechannel, because it sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah, those firings made ZERO sense. Clint was the obvious choice, and instead Trump fires two people for no good reason at all. Why did he even have Khloe on in the first place? Both Khloe and Tionne both won their challenges when they were project managers, and Trump kept praising Tionne about how well she did. It honestly was really bizarre, I can't help but think something went on that we have no idea about, because the firings made no sense. Also, it pisses me off that Trump had such a cavalier attitude towards Dennis' obvious alcohol problem, yet gives Khloe grief about her DUI from years ago, like he had no clue? Thats practically all she's famous for, and having a sister with a fat ass. I'm not condoning her actions, but he's such a hypocrite, he just picks and chooses who he wants to be rude towards. And its obvious he's pandering to Melissa and Joan, they both can get away with anything. IMO, Melissa and Clint should have been gone last night.

when you put it that way, I sort of feel sorry for her.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

i hate them all actually...they're lame

'cept for jesse of course

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information