Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' TV interview with Matt Lauer

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Britney Spears TV interview with Matt Lauer

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    That is what my husband just said. Ok she doesnt know how far along she is? What the fuck? sorry but come on. She just said she doesnt know if she is six or seven months along.
    She said "I don't know" to a lot of questions she was asked, she looked really clueless.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Well when it comes down to it I personally dont think she did anything positive for her image. She came across as clueless and trashy. Its sad because they were showing pictures or clips of her early in her career and she was well put together and now its like Whitney Houston, sad.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

She just torpedoed her career and alienated any sympathy that she'd recently garnered with that trash fest.

Word to whoever said she kept looking down when talking about KFed. I was taught back when I used to sell cars and in psych class that people that look away, down or up when answering a question are lying through their teeth. Sure looked like she was doing a bit of lying to me.

You just know she was loving it, eating it up that she was being interviewed for an ENTIRE HOUR of show. This chickie lives for media coverage, positive media coverage, so she was in hog heaven, at least until the backlash starts.

Lost a lot of respect for Matt Lauer because how could he sit there, listen to such obvious blatant lies and not call her on them, or laugh, or anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    ^^^ITA with everything you just said, mtlebay.

She is the most inarticulate bimbo ever. She cannot speak in complete sentences most of the time, and has to make exaggerated expressions & gestures to try to get her point across. She expresses herself like a 6th grader who's never read a book in her life.

"I just looove funny PEE-pul!" *makes beaver face* "Funny people are great. You know, and..... so hilarious. You know.... it was awesome" *bobbles head & makes scrunchy face*

She looked like refried shit, with her bright crispy overprocessed hair, clown makeup, boobs popping out & gum-smacking. She was dressed like some of the damn hillbillies around here who make a trip into town on Saturdays to go to Wal-Mart & the flea market & Taco Bell.

Ok, all you Britney defenders, what say you now? Still feel sorry for her? She takes NO responsibility for anything, she REFUSES to present herself in an attractive & well-groomed manner, and there is no denying now that she is mentally retarded.

I'm sure that Julia Roberts greatly appreciates the reference to her own home-wrecking past. I hope she smacks down a nasty retort.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

GODDAMMIT I STILL MISSED IT!!!!! And I knew it was on and everything and totally spaced!

Christ she looks like hell.

Did anyone catch it when Matt asked about Sean Preston, he said something about he loves to hear mothers describe their kids.....and she responded that she didn't want to talk about him??????????

Why? Is she trying to keep him out of it? Why all the evasion about SP when she shoves him down our throats ALL THE TIME, but now she wants to keep him OUT of the spotlight?

The looking down thing when she was talking about KFed, completely subconcious and a dead give-away. She didn't have to say a word because even the biggest idiot could tell she was lying...

The really odd thing to me was they showed clips from 1999 when Matt Lauer first met her at the White House Christmas Gala or some such shit and she was WAY more articulate and coherent then. That was 7 years ago and she seemed more aware then at 17 than she does now.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Did you also hear when she says that Kev is a hard worker because he has kids with ME to take care of. Um he also has 2 illegitimate kids to take care of too Brit

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    Lets not forget that she also blatantly lied about not knowing that Shar was pregnant until 2 months into the relationship. And also saying that she did not blame Kevin. She seem to forget that her last relationship before Kevin was with another backup dancer who had a pregnant wife.
    Oh Oh and lets not forget Kevins lying ass saying that he pays for everything himself. I almost fainted when I heard that
    Kevin saying he pays all his expenses topped it all off for me. They are both terrible liars.
    By the end of this interview, I thought Britney saying "I like money" summed it up. She likes money and guess what, the only way she'll make more money is with negative attention. The paps like money too so screw you Britney.
    No sympathy for her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Why is Matt Laurer not wearing socks? It's grossing me out.
    LMAO...I know, like a 5 year old I was more focused on his sock situation and her over flowing breast situation than the interview. How he kept his eyes above the boob line was amazing!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Take responsibility for your own mistakes you stupid ho and stop blaming other people!!
    Last edited by Somerset; June 16th, 2006 at 10:31 PM.

=

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

Hit By Ban Bus!

Does she know of any other adjectives besides "amazing" and "awesome"?

^^Does Tom Cruise or Katie Holmes?? All the 'cool' Hollywood stars use those words...ugh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information