Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' TV interview with Matt Lauer

Default Re: Britney Spears TV interview with Matt Lauer

That is what my husband just said. Ok she doesnt know how far along she is? What the fuck? sorry but come on. She just said she doesnt know if she is six or seven months along.

Hey she is goona cry next , KICK ASS , I love seeing an idiot crying on TV , she is jsut the dumbest trashiest hillbilly !

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

We're watching here and alternating between laughing hysterically at the lies she's spouting and yelling at the screen. This chick just never learns, refuses to take ANY responsibility for anything. I hope her career just never recovers from this last year if she's going to be this blame shifting and idiotic.

What's up with the interview being shot in her home but she has to have a cheap plastic go cup like you'd get from a bar to have her ever present liquid sitting next to her. You'd think she'd at least have those Flintstones glasses they used to give away at the gas station or a jelly jar or something.

Why is Matt Laurer not wearing socks? It's grossing me out.

she looked like she was in a cheap hotel , and she looked like shit ,she couldn't find a comb anywhere ?

I noticed everytime they spoke about something she obvious believed in (e.g. Sean preston, her children's line of clothes coming out, the intrusion of paprazzi, etc...), she got wide eyed and was very vocal. But when defending her marriage to Kevin or saying their marriage was 'awesome', I noticed her words weren't as strong and she looked down at the floor a lot. Anyone else notice that?

Basically, her marriage is in shambles and she's lying.

Also, I feel she called on this interview to get sympathy from the press to back off, but by her crying, it's shown that she's weak and she DOES care, therefore, making her more of a target now and giving the press more ammunition.

THis interview just made me hate her. The gum chewing was so rude and trashy. Plus, what was up with that rediculous low cut dress. I also hated how she put everything in quotation marks with her fingers. It was as if she didn't know what the gesture meant. I didn't believe a word she said. She blamed everyone but herself. I can't believe that she got mad at the doctors for calling child services. It's their duty to report any suspicious child injuries.
    The funniest part of the interview was when Matt would ask her a question and it seemed as if she didn't understand what he was asking and she ends up giving answers that made no sense. I think he asked her how Kevin felt about what the tabloids were saying about him and her answers was "It hurts me and I feel sad for him"(those weren't her exact words). And then she refused to describe Sean Preston's personality. What was up with that? Maybe she thought Matt meant to describe him physically but, I found that odd. You can tell that Matt thought that she was an idiot. Her publicist must be having a heart attack by now.

I did not realize how stupid she was until then..the tacky ass gum chewing..and facial expressions..she is so damn stupid...am I the only one that laughed when she cried?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^^^ITA with everything you just said, mtlebay.

She is the most inarticulate bimbo ever. She cannot speak in complete sentences most of the time, and has to make exaggerated expressions & gestures to try to get her point across. She expresses herself like a 6th grader who's never read a book in her life.

"I just looove funny PEE-pul!" *makes beaver face* "Funny people are great. You know, and..... so hilarious. You know.... it was awesome" *bobbles head & makes scrunchy face*

She looked like refried shit, with her bright crispy overprocessed hair, clown makeup, boobs popping out & gum-smacking. She was dressed like some of the damn hillbillies around here who make a trip into town on Saturdays to go to Wal-Mart & the flea market & Taco Bell.

Ok, all you Britney defenders, what say you now? Still feel sorry for her? She takes NO responsibility for anything, she REFUSES to present herself in an attractive & well-groomed manner, and there is no denying now that she is mentally retarded.

I'm sure that Julia Roberts greatly appreciates the reference to her own home-wrecking past. I hope she smacks down a nasty retort.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Lets not forget that she also blatantly lied about not knowing that Shar was pregnant until 2 months into the relationship. And also saying that she did not blame Kevin. She seem to forget that her last relationship before Kevin was with another backup dancer who had a pregnant wife.
    Oh Oh and lets not forget Kevins lying ass saying that he pays for everything himself. I almost fainted when I heard that

Lmao..and that he is a hard worker..
    my favorite part "what do you see in him?"
    "simple..he's simple..he's simple..he has a simplisty(said just like that) about him.simple." Stupid bitch.

why did the cow give this interview, to get MORE attention?

why did the cow give this interview, to get MORE attention?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    I also hated how she put everything in quotation marks with her fingers.
    I didn't see it, but that would have driven me crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    Lets not forget that she also blatantly lied about not knowing that Shar was pregnant until 2 months into the relationship. And also saying that she did not blame Kevin. She seem to forget that her last relationship before Kevin was with another backup dancer who had a pregnant wife.
    Oh Oh and lets not forget Kevins lying ass saying that he pays for everything himself. I almost fainted when I heard that
    Yeah that one really got me, so she is saying the public knew this tidbit of info before Ms. Spears? Please.
    I also had to laugh when she said K-Fed works hard.
    Did anyone else notice those nails? I have nothing against short nails hell I have short nails but who painted them Sean himself? Very tacky!!
    My husband said basically the same thing about the Julia Roberts reference.
    What gets me is she wouldnt be THIS famous if it wasnt for the paparazzi would she? Im sorry but she brings this stuff on herself. If the media didnt jump on this crap she would be sitting there going "what the hell?"
    I did notice when she talked about K-Fed she was not as passionate as she was when talking about being a mom. Looking down quite a bit. I totally understand where she is coming from on the safety of her child but she wants it and I think she has to have it. If not I see her going into a major state of depression.
    I did find it funny and hard to believe she actually does house work of anykind. Id only believe it if I saw it with my own eyes. I also like the fact how K-Fed refused to be interviewed. MMMMMMMM

such crap about how she blamed her holding ugly baby in her lap as THEIR fault..makesno sense the ugly cow was trying to PROTECT him by having him NOT in a carselt not even in a damn seat belt..and she said it was only like 5 min away..oh so would it be YOUR fault if you got into an accident and he was flung through the window?STUPID bitch.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay
    I noticed everytime they spoke about something she obvious believed in (e.g. Sean preston, her children's line of clothes coming out, the intrusion of paprazzi, etc...), she got wide eyed and was very vocal. But when defending her marriage to Kevin or saying their marriage was 'awesome', I noticed her words weren't as strong and she looked down at the floor a lot. Anyone else notice that?

Basically, her marriage is in shambles and she's lying.

Also, I feel she called on this interview to get sympathy from the press to back off, but by her crying, it's shown that she's weak and she DOES care, therefore, making her more of a target now and giving the press more ammunition.
    Totally agree!! I just finished watching this on Dateline.
    It was so obvious when she was lying cuz she couldn't look at Matt in the eyes and looked down at the floor.

The gum chewing bothered the hell outta me. If she was doing some casual interview for MTV or something then yea ok but she invited Matt Lauer to her home to do more journalistic interview, she coulda shown some class and respect, but it's just apparent she has neither...

And I can understand how she wanted to defend herself and give her own version of the story as to what happened with baby Sean (driving while him on her lap, babyseat, tripping) but she came across as just giving excuse after excuse and not taking any responsiblity.

She was fine exposing her privacy when she did Chaotic. She's just whining now that the paps show her in a negative light.

And she was still sporting that rat nest hair, for an interview that's gonna be aired to millions of ppl, she couldn't find a brush to comb her hair? And what the hell was with that trashy outfit with her boobs hanging out? OMG, put them away, lady!

She was saying that the tabloids started to publish negative articles about her after she broke up with Justin. Umm I don't think so, I blame it all on sleazy Kfed. Open your eyes Britney, look what you have become.

But I feel sorry for her a little as well. She's fallen, poor girl.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

""Do you think perhaps the breakup with Justin, was that when you started to sense the tide turning in your life?" Matt asked. "There were allegations of infidelity. Did that put the spotlight on you in a negative sense?"

"Um, yes I do," Britney said. "Yeah, a little bit I do think there was, there was a little shift there, definitely.""

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information