Thread: Breaking Bad

It's almost time !!!
    on a side note I probably need to get a life

Elite Member

Series Finale - PERFECTION!!
    KrisNine and politesse like this.

It may be the best series finally I have ever seen
    KrisNine and Alysheba like this.

Very satisfying! The soundtrack was perfect too! I was so glad to see Jessie take out Meth Damon. Good to see Badger again too!

I agree...Perfection!!!

My second favorite series finale.

I was so afraid I would be disappointed, and so happy to say I wasn't. I agree it was about as close to perfection as a finale can get, tied up a lot of loose ends but as the song said at the end, guess he got what he deserved. And what a perfect song to end it with. Badfinger! And my favorite song of theirs.

Favorite moments:

1. Walt seeing baby Holly for the last time (that one choked me up)
    2. Badger and Skinny Pete's one last cameo
    3, Jesse killing Todd
    4. Jesse NOT killing Walt
    5. Jesse gets out alive!!
    6. Last but not least, Walt finally admitting he did it all for himself, and Walt dying exactly where he wanted to die, with his Baby Blue.

Biggest disappointment:

Not getting to hear Jesse say BITCH!! one last time. He should've said it while he was strangling Todd.
    olivia and Alysheba like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ I agree , we should have had one more time for Jesse to yell Bitch!
    I loved the Ricin in the Stivia packet ,that was pure genius

A bittersweet ending. I'm sad it's over but it was a great finale. It did tie up all the loose ends and it was perfect the way Walt planned everything out. The ricin in the stevia was genius. I'm glad he took out that uptight, greedy bitch Lydia. I'm also happy he took out those nazi fuckers. The only sad part was that he never got to reconcile with Flynn or say goodbye to him.

I cheered like crazy when I saw Lydia hear she got the Ricin! (Btw, did anyone see him slip it in her tea or did he have the Stevia packet ready before she sat down?) Too bad Marie couldn't get in on that Ricin action too but 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

I thought for a second that you people were right about him offing the Gray Matter couple, but what he did was even smarter than what I imagined. That's what always made me root for him, Walt was always outsmarting everyone and finding ways out of impossible situations.

I kind of was craving a little more drama/action than I got--I appreciated the Nazi massacre, that was genius, but I also wanted maybe a police stand-off or shoot-out that involved him making some decisions between him living and his family dying, but it was tied up beautifully at the end. The Badfinger song was a really, really nice touch, perfect song selection.
    ribbit likes this.

Perfect ending written by brilliant people. Watched it twice. The Badfinger song at the end really took me back.
    olivia likes this.

Aw it's over. I feel kinda sad. Great show, nice ending wrapping everything up. I was expecting something a bit more explosive though. Love the song at the end.
    MsChiff and JerriBlank like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I cheered like crazy when I saw Lydia hear she got the Ricin! (Btw, did anyone see him slip it in her tea or did he have the Stevia packet ready before she sat down?).
    Lydia was such a a creature of habit he counted on her sitting at the same table so he arranged to only have one stevia packet for her.

Loved it!!!!
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Hit By Ban Bus!

What I really loved about the ending is the way that VG managed to make Walt's going after Eliot and Gretchen completely perfect as far as the character arc.

There's always been something about Walt that made us root for him despite the terrible things he's done. It's usually been because even with his hubris, he cared, his actions were always about justifying some far reaching sense of dignity somewhere in there, whether it be about getting credit where credit was due, or even sadly killing Dale just because he wanted to stop Gus in his tracks and not let them get the better of him.

The best part of the show for me was the way he showed up at their home and people were thinking "Yes a show down, he saw them dissing him and decided to make them pay." Only to go back in your mind and realize that the part of the interview with Charlie Rose that actually "clicked" in his brain was the fact that they were talking about giving away millions of dollars to support those effected by drug problems. It was the perfect solution to Walt Jr. He didn't change his mind because of vengence but because he saw a solution to a problem.

I also really thought it was interesting that Jesse killed Todd the exact same way that Walt killed Krazy 8. One act led Walt into the meth world, the other let Jesse out.

They are wonderful writers.
    olivia and Trixie like this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    6. Last but not least, Walt finally admitting he did it all for himself, and Walt dying exactly where he wanted to die, with his Baby Blue.
    no evidence that walt actually died. they better not do the movie like there have been talks of!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I kind of was craving a little more drama/action than I got--I appreciated the Nazi massacre, that was genius, but I also wanted maybe a police stand-off or shoot-out that involved him making some decisions between him living and his family dying, but it was tied up beautifully at the end.
    same with me! i wanted it to be action-packed the entire time so i was a bit let down.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    What I really loved about the ending is the way that VG managed to make Walt's going after Eliot and Gretchen completely perfect as far as the character arc.

There's always been something about Walt that made us root for him despite the terrible things he's done. It's usually been because even with his hubris, he cared, his actions were always about justifying some far reaching sense of dignity somewhere in there, whether it be about getting credit where credit was due, or even sadly killing Dale just because he wanted to stop Gus in his tracks and not let them get the better of him.

The best part of the show for me was the way he showed up at their home and people were thinking "Yes a show down, he saw them dissing him and decided to make them pay." Only to go back in your mind and realize that the part of the interview with Charlie Rose that actually "clicked" in his brain was the fact that they were talking about giving away millions of dollars to support those effected by drug problems. It was the perfect solution to Walt Jr. He didn't change his mind because of vengence but because he saw a solution to a problem.
    i really liked this part as well!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information