Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

A*O

Shhhhhh! I have to wait 4 more hours....
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^ Okay , I'll come back on Monday and ask specific questions
    Last edited by choozen1ne; September 15th, 2013 at 11:10 PM.

Walter White has officially left the building. All that remains is Heisenberg. I hope that that machine gun he bought in the season opener will be used on those effing Nazi's.

My, oh, my. That was something. I think we all knew how the scene in the desert was going to play out.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I don't think Holy Shit quite covers what I'm feeling. I have no idea how they are going to top this...
    ya i know, it was more like lkajsdf;lkadjs f;lksdjdklfiheriuhakjdfsdf;lkjasdk;ljf lka;sdj but i couldn't do that effectively on my ipad lol.

I hate Marie.
    KrisNine and Beeyotch like this.

A*O

OK, kinda spoiler alert but I have a question. If the nazis say greed is bad, give WW $10mil and keep $70mil why do they need Jesse to do another cook? Thats enough money to retire to Boca or Vegas forever AND they could have silenced WW/Jesse forever.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Walter White has officially left the building. All that remains is Heisenberg.
    I dunno. I think the phone call with Skylar was Walt's attempt to exonerate her from any culpability. I think he knew the police were present and I believe that's why the conversation was so vitriolic, so he could *prove* Skylar was under extreme duress and had to comply with Walt's demands or else.

I also think Todd's not as dumb as he appears. He's the one who convinced Uncle they needed to *interrogate* Jesse first before they kill him, then they set him up to cook.

Last thing, I believe Walt's gonna use the ricin on the Nazis. They essentially stole his money because they didn't go through with the deal (sparing Hank) Walt begged them to take .

But yeah, what an episode!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    OK, kinda spoiler alert but I have a question. If the nazis say greed is bad, give WW $10mil and keep $70mil why do they need Jesse to do another cook? Thats enough money to retire to Boca or Vegas forever AND they could have silenced WW/Jesse forever.
    Greed for power is just as bad and crystal blue is in international demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    I dunno. I think the phone call with Skylar was Walt's attempt to exonerate her from any culpability. I think he knew the police were present and I believe that's why the conversation was so vitriolic, so he could *prove* Skylar was under extreme duress and had to comply with Walt's demands or else.

I also think Todd's not as dumb as he appears. He's the one who convinced Uncle they needed to *interrogate* Jesse first before they kill him, then they set him up to cook.

Last thing, I believe Walt's gonna use the ricin on the Nazis. They essentially stole his money because they didn't go through with the deal (sparing Hank) Walt begged them to take .

But yeah, what an episode!
    I agree. Walt's not dumb, he knew the police were there. He wanted to protect Skylar and his kids. That's why it was so emotional for him to sound so heartless towards SKylar over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    i was thinking maybe it has something to do with the czech's or whoever lydia and the nazis were supplying. they might come after everyone if they unexpectedly got cut off. they are already pissed about the lower quality product. money's no good if you are dead.

It was a too-neat confession, wrapped up with a bow on it for the feds. But damn if he didn't sound convincing as a cold-blooded monster. I totally believed he was serious with all the vitriol against Skyler until hubby suggested it was on purpose. I wouldn't put it past him to really have lost his goddamned mind and gone in the God complex deep end with that shit. I mean, after he took the baby, nothing was impossible. No redeemable man would do that. I stopped rooting for him after that.

fgg

i knew from the jump that walt was saying all of that to try to help skylar.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh and also, fuck Marie, I hate that controlling bitch. I'm glad Hank's dead, just to spite her. It was NOT her place to force Skyler's hand to tell her kid everything. Meddling bitch.
    KrisNine and MsChiff like this.

fgg

^i agree! i was hoping walt was going to call or show up at the car wash when marie was preaching all of her shit.

anyone else not going to miss walt jr/flynn? he's really bugging me.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information