Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Bold & the Beautiful confessional

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Somebody tell me that you saw the wallbanging moment?

I read on a soap board.. "wouldn't a horny young dude know the difference between a 40 something's MILF hoo-ha and a virgin's"?

This is the most interesting thing that has happened since I've watched it. It's the only show that could take an intriguing concept with the masks and write it without any depth or intrigue.
    Yea, that is pretty funny. I mean, Brooke has had like 6 kids and Hope is a virgin, you'd THINK he'd notice. If anything, the show is good for a laugh.

Elite Member

WHAA-A? They had Oliver banging Brooke? Good grief. She conceived Hope with Deacon Sharpe--who was married to her other daughter Bridget! This show is just so incestous.

^^Yea, its a ridiculous storyline. The big joke is that Brooke will somehow bang the fetus that Bridget is carrying too...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i think that pic is when she was on AMC (or close to that time)

check this out from IMDB

Soap-star Hunter Tylo and Gersson Archila tie the knot in small ceremony in Las Vegas
    Ľ
    This is the moment soap-star Hunter Tylo said, 'I do' to Gersson Archila at a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. The Bold and the Beautiful actress exchanged vows with her third husband at Cupid's Wedding Chapel in Sin City on November 28 in front of a small group of close friends and family. 'Today is the happiest day of my life. Real love is always worth the wait,' she beamed after the joyous ceremony. The 47-year-old actress looked stunning in a low-cut white gown, while Archila went traditional wearing a black tuxedo with a rose buttonhole. Tylo's son Christoper walked her down the aisle and gave her away casually dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. Ľ
    Oh. My. GOD! She's only..47!!!??? How could she ruin herself like this??

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post

And this is what she's become:

Elite Member

The newest one who has gone to the melt your face plane is CZJ. WTF did she do to her face this spring. She is unrecognisable.

I do not believe that this shit show (that I watch in pain) won the daytime emmy tonight.

Okay, who was banging who for that one? 'Cause the writing on that show is the worst since Passions. They canceled GL and ATWT and let this stay. Sigh.

I'm totally enjoying the wallbanging storyline though. I'm about a week behind and need to go read some recaps and get caught up.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

OSlice - in keeping with all that B&B is not - they could have really done an amazing job with the wallbanging story but their storylines are barely two weeks long.

I hate them. This was the only thing that has made Oliver interesting. He has a beautiful face for those kissing closeups and the rest of him is good too. But they won't, because they don't know how.

I've never seen a soap that has arc storylines and ignores the rest of the cast. Some of those regulars aren't on screen for two months at a time. And where's half naked Rick? He hasn't had a story in one year.

Rick'll be back soon. Amber's due back on the canvas any day now. I really wish they had used Lesli Kay more as Felicia. I love her on ATWT and thought she was underwritten on B&B. It all goes back to SSDD. Last I saw was right before some big shooting between Pam and Brooke's dad and Stephanie up at the cabin. Now THAT I can get behind.

And if they're going to steal some more GL leftovers, for goodness sake, do something with them!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Here is a link to the cast of Bold with their real life partners. (Soap Digest's photbucket account)

http://s796.photobucket.com/

Ok, I'm watching this trainwreck right now and Taylor is on...

WHOA---maybe its the clothes she is wearing but she looks like she has gained some major weight. Or its those hideous balloon implants. Either way, she looks awful.

Elite Member

While she just got married again, so maybe its time to have another Christian born again...get it...born again christian....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information