Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Bold & the Beautiful confessional

emk
    Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I hope you watch this clip. Doesn't matter if you watch Bold or if you've never seen soap opera. It's so bad.

Please note the "Lurch" acting technique. Btw - he's 60.

The Bold and the Beautiful Video - Ridge Gets Bloody - CBS.com
    Video won't play in my country.

Ridge / Ronn Moss is 57 .. not 60.

Elite Member

I watch B&B from time to time. How one show can go from being really good at times to being a total farce is beyond me. Susan Flannery is AMAZING as Stephanie, though. I don't care if she's wrong, I always cheer for her. LOVE when she calls Brooke out on all her bed-hopping. And I still miss Darlene Conley as Sally.

I liked the show a lot when Joseph Mascolo was on as Massimo. Deacon stole Jackie from Massimo and Massimo had some lady get Deacon, a known alcoholic, drunk so he'd act stupid around Jackie. That was some good TV.

What Hunter Tylo has done to herself is tragic. She was so pretty years ago. Now, she looks like she's melting from all that plastic surgery.

The show is too incestous for my tastes. Brooke has slept with every Forrester man except her sons. Bridget was folling around with Reidge, even though they once thought he was her father and he had been her stepfather at least three times.

It's such a trashy show, but it can be a blast to watch.

WTF Ron Moss if 57 yrs old? SERIOUSLY?

Elite Member

Yeah. And he was in the band Player years ago. You know that "Baby Come Back" song used for the Swiffer ads? That's the band he was part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    Yeah. And he was in the band Player years ago. You know that "Baby Come Back" song used for the Swiffer ads? That's the band he was part of.
    Yea, I had heard that, but had no clue he was almost 60. For as much as I loathe him, he looks pretty damn good. Though that walk....lordy.

I am watching B&B right now--Taylor & Whip are getting all hot. And I sit here and wonder how Whip (Rick Hearst) can do these scenes with a straight face. Seriously, how can you be that close to Hunter w/o bursting out in laughter or screams? Can't be done.

I watched the show for years but gave up on it at some point. I loved Joanna Johnson and was really sad when she left. I also really liked the first guy, who played Thorne and Darlene Conley too. I've also always really Brooke but only because of the thre actress. The way they've written her character is so plain crazy - as is Hunter Tylo's face..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    WTF Ron Moss if 57 yrs old? SERIOUSLY?
    he's hideous looking anymore. That hair alone has him living in the 70's.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Coming from a being a newer viewer, the older storylines sound terrrific. I didn't know anything about Massimo, Jackie, Deacon etc.

Well, here are some GR style pics from Friday's show.

The 57 year old with the 70's dry look hairdo

This is what a gortex lip implant looks like from below

Is that a grapefruit stuck down her shirt?

for the life of me, i will never understand why Hunter Tylo screwed up her face. She was probably, before surgery, the most beautiful woman on daytime.

her boobs are another story.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    I watched the show for years but gave up on it at some point. I loved Joanna Johnson and was really sad when she left. I also really liked the first guy, who played Thorne and Darlene Conley too. I've also always really Brooke but only because of the thre actress. The way they've written her character is so plain crazy - as is Hunter Tylo's face..
    Yea, I really liked Joanna Johnson too. But, I believe it was some 'in the know' people here who said she was a total pain in the ass and therefore, was written out, which almost makes me more sad about it. And Darlene Conley was the cats meow!! LOVED her! Her and Clark! Too great!

I admit, that I have watched the show, off and on, since Day ONE. But the writing is so beyond horrifying now....its just a parody of its former medicore self.

Elite Member

You guys know about the shady marlin site? www.brickyhaven.com

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Yea, I really liked Joanna Johnson too. But, I believe it was some 'in the know' people here who said she was a total pain in the ass and therefore, was written out, which almost makes me more sad about it. And Darlene Conley was the cats meow!! LOVED her! Her and Clark! Too great!

I admit, that I have watched the show, off and on, since Day ONE. But the writing is so beyond horrifying now....its just a parody of its former medicore self.
    I LOVED Clark and Sally - and the way he tried to two-time Margo Oh, good times Now it's just a joke with children almost older than the parents..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    You guys know about the shady marlin site? www.brickyhaven.com
    link doesnt work.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

emk
    Bronze Member

There's a rumour going around that Ronn Moss (Ridge) had a facelift when he was in his 40s which is the reason for the tufts of hair covering his ears. Facelift or not his physique is great for a 57 year old.

It's bizarre that Dominic (Jack Wagner) is now looking older than his mother Jackie (Lesley Ann Down). The make up dept needs to make her look older as it's getting ridiculous.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information