Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bloopers and unexplained things on TV shows

Oh well f*** me!!!! Was what I was doing this morning illegal then!!!!

(and I have to say, while you're here... the crack about a family dentist in 90210 cracked me up. My Pa was a dentist but worked for a university while I was growing up.... and we were a lot better off than more of my friend's who's parent's worked in business & that was in the UK - where we're poor f***ers' compared to you guys! LOL! Thought I was going to die laughing!) In fact that house has just been sold for an obscene amount! We couldn't believe it!!!
    Free Charmed.

Dentists make good money, especially in Beverly Hills - ask how much FF pays hers ... I believe that's another tangent that she went off on..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Dentists make good money, especially in Beverly Hills - ask how much FF pays hers ... I believe that's another tangent that she went off on..
    Exactly! Mel! My dad (as a clinical lecturer) was employed by the NHS & still did! My friend in LA pays major money for dental treatment even now that we/I can't get it on the NHS.... So family dentists in LA/BH = nice house, big money, etc
    Free Charmed.

I wonder how much it cost in Michigan

FF's daddy is probably a dentist, therefore nothing.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

The Nanny had so many slip-ups its not funny. The Brady Bunch had quite a few as well.

My biggest question though is about Gilligans Island- how did Ginger and Mrs Howe have all those clothes and everything if they were all only going on a 3 hour cruise? They should have all been in the same clothes the whole time they were on that island!

Dawson's Creek:
    1. Bessie inexplicably has a thick Southern accent, despite the fact that they live in Massachussetts.
    2. Joey's extensive wardrobe- specifically a large selection of nice looking winter coats- during the college years. For someone who constantly bitches about how poor she is, she sure has a ton of clothes.

I've never heard this show mentioned here, so if anyone watches it - an unexplained thing on Spooks (Mi5 in the US) is that Sam completely disappeared after Danny died and no one ever explained what happened/mentioned her after.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    It's one of the details I liked about Veronica Mars-you often saw her wear the same item, but in different combinations, like real people do!
    agreed. i think she had the same messenger bag for at least 2 seasons. the one with the studded strap.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Okay so here is my rant...

Dear General Hospital Writers,

Ummm way back in the early/mid 80's Dr Noah Drake was a rockstar. Now when you have this Eli Love shit on and then he has to use Noah as a stand in for his concert... you dont need to lip sync... he can sing you morons... and all GH fans of over 20 yrs knows this...

You really need to search files or whatever it is you do for continuity of a storyline... cuz you are just pissing us off.

Thanks,

GH fan!

Saved by the Bell:
    Zack's parents, go from divorced to married to divorced etc.

Not to mention Kelly and Jessie leaving for one season with no explanation, to be replaced by Tori. Who were replaced by Kelly and Jessie again, also with no explanation.

The show originally started in the Midwest, then moved to CA.

Family Matters:
    The grandmother, younger sister, and aunt being written out without a reason. Yet they kept the aunt's son, never mentioning where his mother went.

Grace Under Fire:
    Recasting the son from a short middleschooler to a really tall high schooler with no explanation.

The Cosby Show:
    How did so many people fit in that house? I could never figure out where Theo slept since he was the only boy.

Night Court:
    Dan's character going from sleeze to saint for one season really irked me.
    As least they gave a reason (guilt), but it just didn't work.

All the different lawyers and characters the first and second season, never to be seen or mentioned again.

Facts of Life:
    What happened to all the girls in the first season? It was still the same school, yet you never saw them again.

7th Heaven:
    Is supposed to be set in California. When the daughter went to moved out with her husband, they said they could afford a house down the street. That street is very nice with big houses. The daughter was a college student while her husband was a police officer. How could they afford that in California?
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ good ones!

Hannah Montana- I know it's a kids show, but it drives me crazy. The kids at her school must be pretty fucking stupid if none of them can figure out that "Hannah" and "Miley" are the same person. Especially after she pretends to be dating her BROTHER. You'd think someone would have made the connection at that point, but no.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Movie Blooper.....

Hancock is in the hospital after the liquor store robbery, a reporter mentions that he was hospitalized due to multiple gunshots wounds. During the robbery however, he was shot only once. Do you know of any other Bloopers in Hancock or from any other movies???

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this thread is awesome

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information