Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Blacklist on NBC

Silver Member

How exciting is the preview for next weeks episode?!! Bada*s Lizzie is back and here to stay.

I can hardly wait until Monday. I hope she just beats him from here to Sunday. He has it coming.
    sam_h786 likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And maybe Tom is only partial asshole and not total. I love that they've chosen to portray him as multi dimensional and not just the bad guy. I'm still more than half convinced that his feelings for Liz are complicated now and she's not just the target to him anymore.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

So what's in the envelope?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    And maybe Tom is only partial asshole and not total. I love that they've chosen to portray him as multi dimensional and not just the bad guy. I'm still more than half convinced that his feelings for Liz are complicated now and she's not just the target to him anymore.
    At least he didn't kill her. Like that other girl,so I don't think he is too Mr Nice Guy either. Maybe they will end up together later,but that blond agent will try to step in...
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    So what's in the envelope?
    I wonder-must have been very bad for Red. Something about her parents I thinkj.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Watched most recent episode, I'm so confused!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Watched most recent episode, I'm so confused!
    I loved the first few episodes but the last couple...I have been falling asleep watching.

I love James Spader even more.
    twitchy2.0 and sam_h786 like this.

Too many twists and turns in this show. Not sure how to feel about it. I really don't like Lizzie and I find James Spader's character very unbelievable. The boyfriend likes it for some reason but I would not choose to watch this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Bumping to ask if anyone has been watching this season? For some reason, the show didn't interest me much last season, but I've been watching regularly this season. And is it just me, or has James Spader lost some weight? Even balding and heavier though, I still found him kinda hot, especially his voice...

Elite Member

I've been recording it, watching it if nothing else is on. Elizabeth Kean has become dead weight this season. Everyone wants to protect her, save her, exonerate her because...who knows. But she isn't doing much other than hanging out in safe houses in DC with Red. Why DC? I don't know. Tom still loves her and is now portrayed as a super devoted normalish husband, without a hint of creepy insanity or menace which made that role so interesting before. He's more an average guy who would kill for his wife, this year. He needs to get all sexed up with a hot Russian spy lady (or man!), because the actor is far too good looking to be pursuing domestic bliss with a simmering Elizabeth Kean out of lurve.

James Spader is trying to carry this whole show with his voice but the scripts are making Red has bland as oatmeal. Red is no longer the master of misdirection or the creator of the impossible. He jets around places with Elizabeth, somehow avoids customs, but always seems to end up back in DC. Very strange.

I have to say that the new villain, the serpant-like black character Mr. Solomon, is great! But who knows what side he is playing. He seems to have a connection with the head of the CIA (David Straithairn) and The Cabal, but if the show really wants to crackle, they would make his role more evil than this stupid institution The Cabal, which has become very boring. An evil organization who's only purpose is to Get Elizabeth Kean, doesn't really have much going for it, does it.

The manufactured drama of the FBI crew, and it's thick layers of possible romances and alliances, is falling flat. Who cares. I only like the techie guy nerd who is wasted every episode in inventing bugs to spy on whatever source threatens...Elizabeth Kean. Again, what's the big deal over this one chick? Magically, all sources bail her out of every predicament because...why? She's mostly been drinking hot coco with Red in some room, I suppose a Faraday cage since no one seems to be able to track their constant communications on cellphones using GPS, inside the small area that represents DC. Tom, the husband, is able to meet whoever he pleases, including Elizabeth and Red, even though he is being supposedly monitored by the FBI.

They have introduced two female overlords this season who treat the CIA and the FBI like naughty school children and give them each "time outs". Their characters have not registered enough for me to bother understanding where their authority comes from and what they are trying to accomplish.

tldr - it's a total mess this season.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information