Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Blacklist on NBC

New episode tonight!

The ad where Liz, the fucking FBI agent, looks at an international criminal and asks like a 7 year old, "did you bring me anything?" almost did me in, but I'm persevering.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I thought it was funny! Waiting,too.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wow,I loved this one. This killer may just be my fav. I wish she had let him continue...
    sam_h786 likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Silver Member

This weeks episode was one big f*cking adrenaline rush of a ride. Absolutely brilliant it was. The Good Samaritan is one creepy as heck of a villian, it's a close tie with The Stewmaker. He was one twisted SOB for sure. Ditto, they need to let some get away, otherwise the formula is going get repetitive and boring.

This week confirmed the theory of a group of corrupt Government/CIA higher ups aka. Fitch's clients and Diane (Harold's boss) working with Fitch. Fitch seems to be only in the dark about what Red has told and only Diane is aware of it. Could explain why they are keeping a close tab on her.

I think the line 'have you bought me anything?' is supposed to be likened to a child asking their dad when he comes back from a business trip whether they got them something. I think it's suppose to show the surrogate father and daughter dynamic between the two. Lizzie was awfully delighted to see him.

I love how Red was kicking a*s taking names and taking no prisoners whatsoever. It was rather a more sinister, violent side to Red. He delivered his lines in a deadpan like manner and found the dark humour when Red starts his killing spree funny. How perfect was that song? The lyrics were apt for Red. Great pick it was. Also, they didn't build/develop the character of Red's man servant much.

I'm starting to slowly like Lizzie and Ressler's character is developing nicely.

So there's still a mole in the FBI. Why was Tom at an airport?! Who flies a teacher for an interview on their dime. Also, there was no explanation as to why Liz & Tom were back from Nebraska when they were packing their boxes in episode 10. Cold feet on Lizzie's part after Reds warning?

Memorable Red quotes:

Janice, if you don't stop yammering I'm gonna have to shoot through this door which would be ashame because I wont have no idea what I'm shooting at.

Janice, please stop yelling its just a flesh wound.

Janice, my sincerest apologies. I'll take take a rain check on the stroganoff. It smells delicious.

Oh my god. The suspense is killing me.

Give me a name Henry, or I'm going to drag you out, throw you in a trunk, fly you to Papa Guinea and have your head stuck on a pole.
    Last edited by sam_h786; January 15th, 2014 at 09:59 AM.

Elite Member

We find out Tom is not a good guy and Red has Lizzie's back, she doesn't know it...not yet.
    sam_h786 likes this.

Tom is a cold blooked plant. Lawd have mercy! Now it will be two weeks. Rats.
    sam_h786 likes this.

Silver Member

About time!!! This is going to get fun. No more whiny, bland Tom. I can't wait for a Tom and Red showdown!
    Alysheba likes this.

Anyone else still watching? I had slacked off it for a few weeks while it was dragging and Tom was doing his cheating husband routine with Jolene, but came back to it now that it's finally gotten moving again with showing us something about him. Since they showed their hand with Tom being an asshole this soon before the season finale, I'm thinking that can only mean that his feelings for Liz are "complicated" and he's actually fallen in love with her. Oh, the dramaz.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ar you kidding?? I won't miss it! And no,Tom is not in love with her or anybody else. I think Tom will go on the run and battle from the dark side. Or she will be forced to kill him.Now that she & blonde agent guy are both gonna be single I see some romance developing there,though. Blond agents pregnant girl was killed off last week.
    sam_h786 likes this.

Elite Member

I'm with McJag, will not miss Blacklist.

Tom on the run, nah, Liz will take him down, one thing she has is loyalty to the Bureau and bad hair.

Ressler is growing on me. Poor guy he has been through some crap this season. I believe Andrea, is Ressler's ex-wife, right? Seems I remember that from an earlier episode.

As for romance, I prefer tension over the romance, the very reason I stopped watching Castle, after those two hooked up, it was over for me.
    sam_h786 likes this.

Silver Member

I wouldn't miss it for the world! I love James Spader's magnetic screen presence. I agree they dragged out the Tom thing long enough and now its heating up. I liked what they did with Ressler last week, his killing spree almost echoed Red's in Episode 12 (The Good Samaritan?) and I think Red sees alot of himself in Ressler. Tom doesn't love Liz, he wouldn't beat the crap out of her if he did, she's just a mission/target set by Berlin for Tom and maybe was employed to 'babysit' Liz by Berlin to keep her close due to Red/Sam thus explains his frustration of doing everything but nothing has come of it. Maybe that dream she had early in the season where he is strangling her was to serve as a warning for Liz.

Audrey was Ressler's former ex fiance that broke up with him initially due to his pursuit of Reddington.

It's about to go down next week!
    Alysheba likes this.

Yep. Now that she is finally on to Tom things proceed. I hope she does get to shoot him but doubt it.
    Alysheba likes this.

I tried to but the baldness of James Spader is an aversion to my eyes.

What! Just look in his eyes. Plus he wears a hat lots. As least he doesn't have a wig plastered on.

That's true. I shall brave this show again with sunglasses.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information