Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Season 12

fgg

it was awesome! rachel is loud and mean but ragan was great and totally put her in her place. i can't wait for the diamond power of veto tonight! he's going to name cathy, right?

Don't know. Cathy is useless which is why I would keep her around. Enzo and Lane seem pretty pointless as well to me. I'd get rid of Brendon. Make all his dreams come true and go hang with his hag.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

but at this point, matt still thinks the brigade is on his side which leave brittany and cathy as the only options.

it would be ridiculous if matt could name anyone, including brendon!

zingbot - i loved him! i wonder who was inside...
    Last edited by fgg; August 19th, 2010 at 11:31 AM.

Finally this season is getting interesting. I can't wait to see their faces when Matt uses the Diamond Power of Veto on himself.

The problem with alliances is that eventually you will turn on each other. There can only be one winner. It has to happen sooner or later. At some point, if the Brigade was sucessful in getting everyone out, the 4 of them would then have to turn on each other. Could get ugly (which is good for us viewers).

I don't think that the DPOV can be used on the current HOH (Brendon) or the current POV holder (Ragan). If Matt was smart at all he would take out Enzo, but I don't see it happening. The Brigade has already shown him less loyalty than his quasi-alliance with Ragan and Britney. They never once were going to vote for him this time around, even Ragan was trying to pull him some votes. I wish Matt would have been more proactive at trying to figure out their stance. Hayden and Enzo have been asking each other if they should tell Matt they are voting for Lane - YES!!! I wish to hell someone in this season had balls. That would totally shake it up. I would love to see the look on Enzo's face if he took down himself and put up Enzo. There needs to be a strong power play, eliminating Kathy proves not a damn thing. Enzo has so much support in the house and is pulling so many strings, like a puppet master. You would think Matt would know this. At this point Matt would be better if he abandoned the Brigade and went with Britney and Ragan, and recruited Lane into their alliance. I think Lane would do it. Lane has been questioning the Brigade loyalty for the past week hardcore, wondering why Enzo and Hayden are always kissing Brendon's ass and thinking they have some sort of side alliance thing going on.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

fgg

i was really hoping that matt would have some balls and put enzo up but he took the easy way out. i was also hoping for some more theatrics surrounding his use of the DPOV.

should be a good week with the double HOH/elimination.

fgg

i laughed out loud several times on sunday night. i really hope brittany doesn't put up matt.

She does put up Matt... don't know if it is a double elimination.She should have put up Hayden or Lane
    Last edited by barbiedoll25; August 25th, 2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: spoilers sorry

Make sure spoilers are in white if it hasn't aired yet, that is only courteous.

I have to say that out of all the houseguests, Enzo is the one who really gets on my tits the most. He has this macho meathead attitude (like Lane, but even less endearing) that grates on my nerves. If you watch the live feeds, he's always casually referring to women as bitches, like "oh that bitch said this" or "that bitch didn't know she was going home." And it's not said as a descriptive word towards that particular girl, it's just a casual term he uses towards any woman. I have a feeling he's the same type of guy who would always call gays "faggots" if he wasn't playing for Ragan's vote. I bet you anything that's how he is at home and his friends all laugh with him because that's the type of guy he is, playing dumb like he's just having a good time, when I can see a mean streak a mile wide disguised as humor. There is something about him that I find absolutely vile. If he wins, I'll be pissed.

Sorry about the spoiler thing. I wasn't even thinking. I fixed it though. I get all my info from Jokers b/c I am too impatient to wait for it to air lol!

I find Britney quite amusing. That little dance she did in the hallway during the live vote ... I laughed and laughed. She and Ragan need to make it to the end, if only for the entertainment value. This season would be so blah without them.

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    Sorry about the spoiler thing. I wasn't even thinking. I fixed it though. I get all my info from Jokers b/c I am too impatient to wait for it to air lol!
    I do the same! Plus jokers lets you know things that are really going on that BB doesn't ever air, I'm not sure why they choose to not air some of the more important strategic social "gameplay" within the house.

GO RAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I swear, if they had been stupid about that second eviction, I would have just given up and stopped watching. Honestly, I wouldn't have been the least surprised if they had kept him in the house.

Me neither. This is where things get interesting! Big spoilers ahead:

Lane won HOH. Enzo has been absolutely bugging him nonstop "are you sure you're cool with putting up Britney?" because he wants Britney and Ragan to go on the block. Lane keeps telling him, "yeah yeah, Britney and Ragan." Enzo has taken full credit for getting Matt out of the game and is really, really fucking cocky right now. Hayden and Lane got together and decided to put Enzo up as a pawn next to Ragan and leave Britney off the block. They think Enzo will flip because he takes everything so personally. There are some weird side alliances going on - Enzo thinks the final three will be the remaining brigade members, Britney thinks it will be her, Hayden and Lane. I'm not sure where Hayden and Lane stand right now. I'm just hoping once Enzo is up on the block they'll start using their fucking heads and realize that Enzo has all the votes in the jury house right now and get him the fuck out of there. He's kissed everyone's ass in this game, leaving sappy goodbye messages, never winning any challenges so he never has to get his hands dirty. I think that is his strategy. Not sure why these morons keep him around.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information