Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Season 12

Ragan: I was blinded by the hotness that is Jeff in shorts.

Okay, I just started watching and Rach has been non stop crying. She needs to GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

fgg

if they don't send rachel home, they are beyond stupid. i wanted to reach through the tv and strangle her for being such a hypocrite about celebrating. fuck off, bitch!

i thought it was funny that jeff and jordan were calling enzo the meow meow. he ate it up!

I have my fingers crossed they do, but with this lot I don't hold much hope.

I didn't think it was possible, but I hate Brendon more than I hate Rachel. I have been following the live feed recaps, and he is just a cruel prick. I absolutely hate that he picks only on Ragan and Britney, and sometimes Matt, the three physically weakest people in the house. He wouldn't pull that shit with Enzo, Hayden, or Lane because he knows he could get a beat-down. He's a bully, emotionally stunted, idiotic, pussy-whipped pansy. Rachel is hustling him (I don't buy for a second that she has "true feelings" when most of the time she seems repulsed by him) and she loves the flattery and attention, but more power to her just the same. He wants to hand her $500,000? What the fuck ever. I seriously wonder if he's ever even had a girlfriend before. He reminds me of that douche from Ali's Bachelorette season, the "guard and protect your heart" guy, the way he's always calling himself "her knight" and his priority in life is protecting Rachel. Ugh, kill me now. As much as I have no idea how anyone could be attracted to Rachel, I also don't know how she even tolerates such a moron. Terrible, awful couple, so glad one of them is going home tonight. I love Rachel's "shock and awe" looks whenever he acts like an asshole to the HGs because he's trying to throw votes her way, like she has no idea why he's so mean and she has no idea what's going on. She needs some acting lessons, with those contrived speeches and fake tears, she's so ugly inside and out. Also, HD is so not good to Rachel, she looks like shit on a stick.

I think all hell will break loose tonight if/when Rachel goes home. I can just see Brendon crying, throwing himself over the door, telling production that he is leaving instead, and fine - if he can't, he'll leave with her. I know he'll take it like he "didn't do his job to protect her" and bawl like a bitch and tell her that he'll do better next time, and Rachel will roll her eyes and say "whatever Brendon" and pull back when he tries to kiss her. Brendon will beg and plead to go instead of her, trying to prove his love and devotion while Rachel pushes out some tears and whines about how persecuted they were, and how everyone else is assholes and should apologize. All the other HGs will look on with stifled laughter and when production finally steps in and Rachel leaves Brendon will bawl like a baby and then throw a massive temper tantrum, throwing shit around in the kitchen and trying to be kicked out by production so he can stay in the jury house with his beloved skank. I honestly could see it.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ Lol, we can only hope for such a fantastic event!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

fgg

anybody want to share a spoiler on who won HOH? matt's power to get brendon isn't compromised unless brendon won so my fingers are crossed!

thank god rachel left! i was concerned until the votes actually started coming in because those idiots screw everything up.

did anyone else totally love the section about brendon's ex-fiance?

lastly, was julie chen wearing one of her old maternity tops or what?

Looks like brendon maybe
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Spoiler in white: The person who won HOH was:
    Brendon. I think the Brigade let him win because they said it was best case scenario. That way they can get out Britney or Ragan without having to put them up. Even if he puts up Matt, Matt has the DPOV and the votes so he is safe. Basically with Matt's DPOV, it doesn't matter what happens this week anyway. I'm suspecting that there may be another Pandora's Box for Brendon and if he opens it, Rachel may come back, ugh! The Brigade seems to really want Ragan out now. It was very obvious though that Enzo threw the competition, I wonder if Matt is going to turn on him soon. Everyone is kissing Brendon's ass now except for Britney and Ragan.

And yes, I loved the segment on Brendon's ex. Confirmed everything I thought about that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    lastly, was julie chen wearing one of her old maternity tops or what?
    I thought the same thing!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thanks January for the info! And yes, watching the ex drop her jaw every time Brendon said something to Rat was priceless. Her mom said it was like deja vu.

Another thing - the brigade is starting to show splinters. Hayden and Enzo have formed a side alliance with Brendon to hedge their bets. Lane is tight with Britney Matt is tight with Ragan, and Hayden and Enzo suspect that Lane and Matt also have a side alliance. Matt is angry that Enzo undercompetes and obviously throws challenges and never gets his hands dirty. So I'm wondering if we're going to see things shake up soon. I really hope so.

Yup, I was wondering last night when the brigade was going to start breaking up.
    Lane is too quiet. I have no idea what his personality is about. He'll probably end up winning, who knows.
    Team Regan!!!

fgg

i was thinking about that last night as well. once brendon is gone too, that's when the action is really going to start happening. right now the rest of the house is joined together but the shit will hit the fan shortly when they have to go after each other.

Well Rach reared her ugly head again last night and it was awesome. She is such a horrid person. I loved the way Ragan stood up to her. And when he said "the only real thing on you is those pimples on your chin" I about died laughing. Go Ragan!!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information