Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Season 12

A lot of posters on the forum I mentioned think Hayden and Kristin are twins, so they are the life long friends. Or Monet and Annie are the 2.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-bro...ghts/#comments
    1. nikki
      July 15th, 2010 at 7:20 am It’s monet and annie! not last night but night before monet was talking bout her hair being strait in college and annie’s like i dont remember it being strait and Brittney didnt even realize she meaninglessly spilled her guts! haha
    I usually have no idea what is going on, so this forum has been helping me do my homework, lol! I've watched some of the B.B After Dark stuff, but it gets boring to me pretty fast, and it's on so late.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I lost all respect for Andrew this episode. Firstly, I find it really annoying when someone drones on about their religion ALL THE TIME, regardless of which religion it is. A simple "I belong to this religion" would suffice if you even really feel the need to tell people. He really finds himself holier-than-thou. But when the saboteur said that two people in the house were life-long friends and Andrew jumped up and shit-spewed "that's not me, none of you could be my friends because you know nothing about Judaism" I was just wanting one of the housemates to put him in his place. I love how how just insulted everyone, firstly by suggesting that no one there has ever studied theology, and secondly that he would never be friends with someone who knew nothing about Judaism. The looks on the faces of those around him were so amusing - some were "what" and others were "well fuck you too then." It was one of those things that really shocked me, not sure why though. I hate fundamentalist religious fucknuts.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Im finding it very hard to get into this one. Waited so long and disappointed in the houseguests. No one I can relate to.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Im finding it very hard to get into this one. Waited so long and disappointed in the houseguests. No one I can relate to.
    I feel the same way. Most of them are kind of bland. There are a few standouts but nobody very intriguing.

Lol, I totally feel the same, but I think I do at the beginning of all of them.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I've said this in other BB threads and I'll say it again in this one ... do any of these losers actually watch the damn show before they apply? Every year, these idiots make the same bloody mistakes over and over again. It's hard to cheer for anyone when they're all so friggin' dumb.

Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Lol, I totally feel the same, but I think I do at the beginning of all of them.
    Me too, it takes me a few evictions and then I always really get into it. It's weird because this season everyone is so young, except for Kathy. I don't like anyone in the house at this point, but a few people have really turned me off. I hate Enzo (what a douche! Although his Meow-Meow commentary has me rolling), Brittany (she's a sneaky bitch, comes off as all sweet and sugar than is cutting in the diary room), Hayden (see below), and Andrew (reasons before).

Oh, I do like Ragan, at least at this point. Although I have a sneaking suspicion he is the saboteur. The clip of him in the beginning felt so manufactured and weird.

And will Hayden PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop yelling at the camera in the diary room? I hate that kid! Use your inside voice, you moron. My husband kept cringing and asking "why is he yelling?" It reminded me of Steve Carell in Anchorman - "loud noises!" Plus he has nothing clever or funny to contribute anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Oh, I do like Ragan, at least at this point. Although I have a sneaking suspicion he is the saboteur. The clip of him in the beginning felt so manufactured and weird.
    Did you watch tonight? Annie was the saboteur. At least that's what we were told. Did I miss something somewhere?

It hasn't aired here yet, so...thanks! Haha, just kidding. I should have realized there were spoilers in this thread.

Oh, I am so sorry. That didn't even occur to me. Oy.

It's okay, really! I think we've all done it, I know I have!

Easy to say now after the fact, but she was actually my second thought for the saboteur, so I kind of was on the right track. I don't know if she went home yet (I'll check back here in awhile) but if she did that is especially lame. Sucks for CBS!

fgg

i haven't watched last night's episode yet but i knew from the beginning that the saboteur would be a woman because the leading thought would be a man due to the shape they showed and the way the voice sounds after it changed.

i think hayden was a total idiot for not telling brandon that he would agree to a deal. that way, if he won POV and got himself off, he wouldn't be going after hayden. if he didn't win POV, then hayden could have gone back on what he said and gotten him out of the house.

why aren't they ever showing kristin? is something up or she's just so super boring that they never air her footage?

^question but don't want to give out a spoiler: since the saboteur was the first one evicted.. is that the end of that? That fizzled out fast.. kind of stupid.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    ^question but don't want to give out a spoiler: since the saboteur was the first one evicted.. is that the end of that? That fizzled out fast.. kind of stupid.
    Spoiler: This seems to be the case... Kinda dull on CBS' part. You'd think they'd at least try to help her stay in for a little while to get some fun out of it... but the other houseguests don't seem to realize it was her...

I'm curious though, now that we know she's allowed to lie. (i.e "I avoided the block this week") does the claim that 2 houseguests are lifelong friends even hold water anymore?

~*Ash*~

Thanks Ash! I agree.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information