Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 8

I bet America will vote to have Eric vote for Dustin. If so, there will be two votes for Dustin (Danielle and Eric.) If Dick is voted out they will all be wondering who voted for Dustin besides Danielle. Jessica will automatically guess Eric because she doesn't really trust him anyway.

Btw, Jessica's voice and her I.Q. of 12 bug the shit out of me.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I <3 Dick.

Go man, go!

Anyone else notice that on the taped "goodbyes" that the house members make that Jen always has to start it out with "Hi, so and so, it's Jen..." No shit, sherlock. You're on freakin' camera!!! You think they don't know who you are when your face shows up?

Don't know why, it just struck me as funny. Dumb as a box of rocks.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Yaaaay, Princess is gone! I hope Daniele puts up Jameka and Amber. Those bitches has got to go! But then again....Jameka might get a magic ping pong ball. Stupid bitch!

Last night's show was just too perfect for words!

... I am so happy ...

Loved it too. Amber is just too pathetic for words.
    She seems unable to speak w/o crying. She needs to go.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

jameka needs to go
    her and amber are annoying to watch

danielle all the way!

The Princess has left the building

next up to bat, Waaamber

SPOILER:

Danielle wins POV.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post

next up to bat, Waaamber
    I totally love that! Every time she cried on Sundays show,
    which was every time she was in the private booth thing,
    I laughed thinking of her as WAAAAAAMBER!!!!! Too fun!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post

next up to bat, Waaamber
    She's not going this week.

*everybody cry*

fucking waamber always manages to stay in that house just to torture us (the viewers). I love how at the beginning of tonights show she was like "I'm done, I'm strong now, I'm not going to cry any more at all". Then a few minutes later she bursts into tears in the middle of the veto comp and then cries like she's just found out a loved one died afterwards! Then she cries some more in the diary room about not being able to take the trip with Jameka and having to go with Danielle (are you fucking kidding me? she should be happy to get a trip at all!)

waaaaawaaaaa waamber......she has got to go soon or else she's going to float into the final two. BTW, speaking of floaters, what the hell is Zach doing there? He does nothing in the house at all, he just lets everyone else play the game for him, and yet they let him stay week after week.

We are all tired oh Waamber but she's still there b/c Danielle needs her protection if Amber should get HoH. Zach is still there b/c the HoH uses his vote. He'll vote anyway the HoH wants him to. She wanted Jen gone so I voted my ass off for Eric to vote her out. Daniele is playing a damn good game and is playing from a purely strategic standpoint.

For anyone who doesn't have the live feeds or reads the feed blogs ...

After getting backdoored and finding herself up for eviction for the fourth time, Jen went a bit batshit and destroyed a lot of Dick's cigarettes. Later, she tried to excuse herself by saying that BB told her at the very beginning of the season that she could destroy people's cigarettes if she wanted to. Um, yeah ... sure they did, Jen.

Then Jen, who is on slop for the week, went to the fridge and started eating the food. She made herself a turkey burger and went outside to the only place where Dick is allowed to smoke and had the gall to tell him to get his smoke out of her face. Pretty bold move considering that Dick reamed her a good one when he found out what she did to his cigarettes [and later the Dick-haters on the blogs whined and cried about how mean Dick is. give me a fucking break already]. Jen then tried to grab the cigarette out of Dick's hand. He tried to hold her off. This quickly escalated into Jen temporarily losing her mind and hitting him. Apparently, she pounded him quite a few times and it took both Jameka and Eric to pull her off of him.

Jen continued to eat all night. The HG's wondered what was going to happen to her because she broke two of the rules ... not staying on the slop and [the big one] physically assaulting someone in the house. The next day, she was called into the Diary Room and given a penalty nomination for the remainder of the week for eating. Personally, I think this is the lamest thing ever. She can't win HOH or PoV anyway because they've already taken place! Absolutely nothing was said about a punishment regarding the episode with Dick [that we know so far]. So she basically walked away scott-free.

Everybody in the house has been wondering why she is still there. Bloggers are guessing it's because CBS figures she will definitely be voted out tomorrow and are choosing to just let the incident die off quietly.

Jen said she wouldn't go the sequester house if she was evicted and America could vote for her. Later, she said something about CBS and how she was sure they would offer her something more to stay and be on the jury. I think Jen is a bit deluded about how special she thinks she is.

Wow, thanks for that.
    What a friggin lunatic. They all must be starting to go insane.
    Doubt CBS will get rid of such a good drama queen too soon.
    They've been airing promos about the whole cigarette debacle.
    These twits are starting to show their true colors!
    Go Danielle!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information