Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 7

I wanted CG to make it to the end also. I thought it was hilarious how he admitted to Julie that he basically didn't have a strategy. Wow, no way. LOL
    Well at least he got to meet Colonel Sanders, or a guy dressed as the Colonel. You're okay Georgie.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Holy Heck Batman!!! Did this show change directions or what??? I love it LOVE IT!!!
    Those girls finally got their heads together and did what needed to be done in the first few weeks. But then we wouldnt have been as entertained.
    Now Im dying to know what is going on in the sequestered house. Sure Howie is stirring something up.

I am so happy! I had to work last night, thank gawd we have a t.v there!
    Will is gone! The promo's CBS was airing this the last few days really made me think the evil would prevail, lol!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Ok this is pretty sad. I was up until 330am this morning watching the live feeds. I was woken up by my husband at 630am. Said I needed to get up and that is what I get for staying up late. WEINIE!!
    Those girls were just going on and on about how they were played. Boogie was off by himself most of the evening. Did talk to the girls but kept mostly to himself. Had to be called into the DR(diary room) for quite some time to calm down after Will was booted. I think its a hoot. You can rewatch last nights episode on CBS.com

I really hope he loses it without his partner in crime. He seems like a total follower with no skills of his own.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

You should have seen him on the live feeds. Really pathetic. He was whining about how he is wanting this game to be over. Yeah douche bag you got found out and your Chill Town was broken up and now its not fun anymore. I know if Will had not been booted last night those two would have been on a high like no one's business. High fiving and body slamming each other. So now its not fun anymore. Acting like a 3 yr old who didnt get his way on the playground. Cry me a river NOT!!!
    He is such loser. Both of them. They played everyone really good Ill give them that but when you start playing with people's emotions like Boogie did with Erika its wrong on so many levels.

YUP! And even cooler is the fact that everyone now knows what manipulating liars they are.

Id give anything to be in that sequestered house right now. SHOCK!!!

No way...Howie is such a d-bag, I would lose my mind around him. Big stupid loud ppl really bother me. And Danielle, alot of big talk, no show! Actually most of them annoy the heck out of me!

I was wondering if anyone could explain why Boogie quit during the first part of the HOH competition. I don't get it. He said something about Richard Hatch(?) to Julie and jumped down. What was that about?
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

From the feeds last night/early this morning he is trying to do the same thing Hatch did in that he didnt win by the competitions but by the votes of the jury. He actually believes the jury will award him the money in the end. Thing is if he doesnt win the next HOH which is today he will be out and on Thursday if it Erika and Janelle those two will battle for HOH and Boogie will be out on Thursday.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I really hope he loses it without his partner in crime. He seems like a total follower with no skills of his own.
    Sprynkles, ITA with you. What was his point in throwing the competition or did something go over my head? HOH can pick either of the 2 left.

He wasnt thinking it was going on pure emotion. His "Best Friend Forever" got booted out and he was trying to make a scene about it. Last night while they were eating he was telling them "now I dont want you two to feel weird if you are kicking me out". You should have seen Erika's face she had to turn away and when she did she looked at the camera/mirror and was smiling a "shit eating" grin. PRICELESS.

I am so bummed!
    Hope Erica wins I guess.

Yeah I was disappointed that Erika didnt win HOH but if she had I really dont think she would have taken Janelle. Janelle would have possibly won the votes needed from the jury.
    She played a hell of a good game. Odd thing though was Tuesday night Erika kept going on and on calling Boogie a dick, fuck head, fucker, basically every name in the book but when it was those two in the house she is all over him. I loved seeing Will go into the sequestered house. FUNNY!!!
    I just hope to the good Lord that Boogie and Erika dont make out the entire time. I will refuse to watch the feeds HEHEHEHE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information