Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

The fight between Jordan and Shelly is on youtube and Jordan's good girl image is shattered. Holy trucker mouth and she came out really bitchy. Jordan has done nothing this whole season and I've read that she doesn't want to be there. I don't care for Shelly at all but she really did a great job shaking up the game.

I don't think she ever had a "good girl" image, at least not to me personally. She's with that bigot Jeff, so that tarnishes her a lot in my book, although I doubt she even understands what he's saying half the time anyway. Who was it that she got into a fight with during her other season - Russell? When he called her fat? I actually prefer her to be bitchy than to be this fake dumb little angel. Like I said before, I'm pretty ambivalent towards her personally, I just do NOT want to see her win. Actually, I can't think of a person in the house now that I really want to see win, so I guess I'll have to throw my support to Porsche.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I read the opposite. She wanted to come back and Jeff didn't.

I don't think so. On the live feeds they said it was opposite (I don't watch, just read up on it occasionally). That Jeff wanted to come back, Jordan didn't. And then Rachel was saying it was the opposite with her and Brendon, that she wanted to come back and Brendon didn't. That's what I read anyway.

Yah, I don't care for Jordan. America seems to love her because she seems so sweet but that's because BB gives her such a good edit. Why is she here anyway, she already won 500k already. I'm with you January - I don't care who wins and Porsche seems like the least of all of the evils so I would be okay with her winning.

I don't like the concept of bringing back veteran houseguests. They are doing the same thing in Survivor. They had their chance to play. I want to see new people, fresh blood in these games.

I've been on and off with the show this season, watching enough to follow along. I LOVED last night's show. Finally, some folks get a bit of smarts. Very much like your spoiler January!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I agree - and vets in PAIRS, that's not fair, I don't think. I mean, yes, the last pair has finally been split up but I didn't like this from the get-go, it seemed like such an unfair advantage. The newbies just seemed awestruck and unable to make any power moves, and when they tried someone blabbed about it. If Dick hadn't left and Dani hadn't switched it would have been so boring, the vets would have just worked their way through the whole game until they were in the final 6 together.

Everyone that I've been watching with has been rooting for the vets and I think that's so bogus. They played, they won, why are they there again?

Since I'm absolutely not rooting for either of those disgusting couples, I was sad Dani was evicted but saw it coming. I was THRILLED that Jeff was shown the door. I couldn't help but laugh at Jordan and Rachel sobbing at the end, their game is over. Dani hit the nail on the head, you're not playing a game if you're putting your loyalties above getting yourself half a million dollars and that's what everyone has been doing. She was absolutely right, they were simply writing Jeff and Jordan a check. I'm glad that struck a nerve with Shelly and she turned sides, Jordan can act all sad about it and get all up in Shelly's face but the reality is even if she did go to the end with those two, she would've gotten nothing. At least now she's made a decision that guarantees an actual shot at some cash in the end.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Yeah, up until then I couldn't understand Shelley and Adam (well still don't there), who clearly know they're at the bottom of an alliance and who don't make any bold moves to switch. Jeff treated Adam like shit, too, Shelly as well to a lesser degree. I love how he berated her and made her feel like shit for possibly switching and then during the live show he was like "you're going to evict me over one fight?" No, maybe because your social game sucks ass and you make everyone feel like they're your bitch and there solely to play for you. If he could actually talk to someone like a person without making threats, banging his hands together, and telling them they dug their own grave for going against "Big Jeff" he may have gotten farther. Bullying may get you so far but it won't get you the grand prize. By the way, stop referring to yourself in the third person, douche. Ugh, now that both of the bullies are gone I can breathe better. Poor Dani, having to be with both of those asses in the jury house, though. I'd love to see her face when she first sees Jeff.

fgg

Big Brother
    Shelly's Family Receives
    Death Threats Over Jeff's Eviction

"Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move.

Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter.

We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show.

Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously.

UPDATE: "Big Brother" Executive Producer Allison Grodner released a statement on Twitter ... saying, "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That's THE most pathetic thing I've ever heard.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

I'm fine with anyone winning right now except for Jordan (and Adam, because he's fucking useless and deserves to win about as much as Jordan). I'd even be okay with Rachel winning and I don't even like Rachel, although she is more bearable now that her stupid boyfriend is gone.

Over at the spoiler site, they are saying that BB rigged the Pandora's Box to keep Rachel and Jordan in the game. BB knew that Porsche would obviously nominate R and J so that's why they created the idea of the dual nomination and dual veto. Supposedly Alison Grodner, the producer of BB will do anything to keep these 2 in the game.

I don't doubt it, but after all the weeping and moaning and gnashing, I would think they'd be tired of those 2 useless hos. Rachel has at least done something to have her own position in the show. Jordan is just a vapid twat.

All things considered, I'm happy with how the season ended. I can't believe Jeff was voted America's favourite, though. Seriously? Ugh.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information