Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Yesss! I like this thread because people aren't posting spoilers or at least hide them when they do. Thanks!

I was hoping it would be Cassie or Dominic that would have gotten voted in, but knew it was going to be Brendon. His underbite drives me bananas. I can't even look at him when he speaks.

I kind of feel bad for Lawon, but at the same time... he put himself in that spot.

I don't like the cast this year very much at all and have seen a lot of people complaining about that. I kind of wonder if they threw in this twist without it being pre-planned because they knew this cast was crappy.

Spoilers in white:

Danielle is HOH!!! She said this time will feel like deja vu! Hope to God she sends Brendon packing!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Or were they?
    If that is in response to my comment about people being stupid, I wasn't referring to BB, I was referring to the voters. I've been reading the most idiotic people all week on BB sites who think Brendan and Rachel are so wonderful. I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Jordan may be a nice girl, but she didn't do a damn thing except lie in bed with Jeff throughout her entire season. She didn't deserve to win, imo. Danielle was really good at comps in her season, but for the most part (and everyone seems to agree on this), she rode on Dick's coat tails and he was the only reason she made it to the final two.

Over at jokersupdates.com they are saying that Brendon coming back was rigged by the producers. He was in 3rd place behind Cassie and Dominic and that Dom had a huge lead.

I heard something about Dominic having a big lead as well; although, maybe Brendon caught up. Who knows? I was lukewarm about all of them. Didn't really want to see anyone come back (except Dick!).

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Over at jokersupdates.com they are saying that Brendon coming back was rigged by the producers. He was in 3rd place behind Cassie and Dominic and that Dom had a huge lead.
    I wouldn't be surprised. I don't know ANYONE in real life or online that is a Brenchel fan. Everyone hates them, especially him. There is no way that him getting voted back in by the public was/is legit. I was really hoping for Cassi or Dom to get back in. I hope Dani nominates Brenchel this week. I'm betting she will.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I don't know ANYONE in real life or online that is a Brenchel fan.
    There are quite a few of them who comment on the Big Brother Network Facebook page.

I totally agree, january, lol (with the thing you said in while - him)

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    There are quite a few of them who comment on the Big Brother Network Facebook page.
    Are they fucking morons? Even if they were a sweet couple, the mushiness and clingy-ness would get old. But considering that he is a fucking controlling prick and she's a neurotic simpering mess, how could you EVER get on board? I honestly don't understand people sometimes. And yeah, I don't personally know of one person who likes him, her, or them together. Personally I think she's at her best when she's away from him. I think she's just relieved that he's in the house because that means he doesn't have internet access and can't skype people pictures of his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    One more reason why I'm glad I'm not on Facebook! What a bunch of dumb douches!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Are they fucking morons? Even if they were a sweet couple, the mushiness and clingy-ness would get old. But considering that he is a fucking controlling prick and she's a neurotic simpering mess, how could you EVER get on board? I honestly don't understand people sometimes. And yeah, I don't personally know of one person who likes him, her, or them together. Personally I think she's at her best when she's away from him. I think she's just relieved that he's in the house because that means he doesn't have internet access and can't skype people pictures of his dick.
    ITA with all of this! Esp the part about clingy, mushy couples. I can't stand sappiness, regardless of whether or not the couple is otherwise likable (which Brenchel are NOT!) It's vomit-inducing.

Did anyone watch last night's episode? It was great. Supposedly they blacked out the feeds when Jeff and Shelly had a blowout. I am so curious to see that fight. I cannot wait for the next episode.

Honestly, I was bummed about Dani making an exit, but the rest of that episode redeemed everything for me!!! Awesome! So glad to see Jeff the bully being shown the door - you could see he was about to explode, fire was coming out of his ears. That prick walked around all high and mighty like he owned everyone in that house, talked down to everyone, basically said he was the only one who deserved to be there. When Porsche didn't use the veto, I was HOPING that she would say, "well, you never discussed game with me until day 49, so...." He just wanted all of his little minions to bow down to him, like he was a king and his subjects should always approach him with their gameplay. This was amazing. I still hate Shelly but she impressed me somewhat for turning on the King and Queen finally and showing some backbone.

I watched and it was great!

I read a lot of the comments on the BB Network via Facebook and I can't believe how many people want that stupid little twit Jordan to win. It wasn't enough that she won once for doing absolutely fucking nothing? Gawd. Boot her useless ass out of there asap. This isn't a Miss Congeniality contest.

I agree, aabbcc. I don't have anything against her personally, I think she's most likely an okay person, but she just floats along and since she's cute and unbelievably dumb no one thinks she's a contender. Which is how she won in her first season, too.

Spoiler in white:

Porsche is the new HOH!!! Goodbye Rachel, Jordan, or Adam. Her best bet is to put up Rachel and Jordan, and by some twist of fate if either of them wins the POV, to put up Adam. It's too risky to put up a combo of Adam/Rachel or Adam/Jordan, because if the other one not on the block wins it and takes them off, they'd have to put up a member of their own alliance. If Adam is not on the block, I sincerely doubt he'd use it. He's playing both sides of the house right now and I have no doubt he'll throw POV if he's not on the block. He's so useless, I swear.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information