Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    the new HOH is kevin. highlight if you want to see it. don't want spoil it for people who don't like to know in advance.

wow, that is a cool feature. thanks!

this isn't really a spoiler as HOH is usually a given when the comp. ends on time.

fgg

if it hasn't been aired on tv yet, it's a spoiler. some people (like me) don't feel like waiting but other people like to see the show and not have it ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    ^^Jeff should have kept Russell...his rational was ridiculous..he was all upset at Rusell because he made a deal with Michelle to take her to the final 2. SO WHAT? Jeff made a deal with Jordan to take her to the final 2...the plan was for them all to hi the final 4 and then go from there. Now Jeff is going to get put up this week and go home.
    I agree completely, I don't know where his head is. He's not looking down the road to the final 2 or else he wouldn't have kept Natalie or Kevin - those two will WIN hands down if they make it into the final 2, they have votes in the jury house. Its like he's only playing for tomorrow. Thats why I said in other posts that he went power mad - he seems to have a problem when anyone else does something besides himself. Like they all should be playing for HIM. Like you said, Jordan and Jeff have an obvious final 2 alliance, so why shouldn't other people? Did he expect that Michelle and Russell, once in the final 4, were just going to roll over and die, and say "here's your money, Jeff, you're such a better person than us"? Why did that make him so angry when he's guilty of it himself? Duh Jeff, 4 comes before 2 so if you think Russell would have kept his word (which Russell said he was going to in the aftershow) then he made a really dumb error in judgment. By the way, don't any of the other houseguests get pissed off when Jeff talks about "my only physical competition in this house is gone"? Fuck off! Russell is right, they are all just sheep living under Jeff's rules. I really hope the new HoH does the right thing and nominates Jeff and Jordan, so I can hear "you got GOT Jeff"!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Love this comment that someone left on a blog:

Jeff is the conductor of the Negative Train to Idiotville.

I just don't like that they're holding themselves up like some paragon of virtue when on the live feeds they are incredibly mean to everyone behind their backs, particularly Michelle. I don't get it, why is their so much vitriol towards her in the house? It almost seems like a mob mentality, and she's always the one that everyone picks on. It almost makes me want to root for her.

^^I actually feel really bad for Michelle.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Silver Member

i watched the show this morning. i rather enjoyed michelle's misery, bad i know, sorry (as game play only). she needs to be willing to take risks and share. she's keeps herself too closed. the poor girl, i wonder if she has friends outside the house.

does anyone have any spoilers on the kevin's twist or the POV (is it too early?) you can PM me do the highlight. thanks!

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    does anyone have any spoilers on the kevin's twist or the POV (is it too early?) you can PM me do the highlight. thanks!
    michelle won the POV so jeff is screwed.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    michelle won the POV so jeff is screwed.

thanks Gatorgirl, sort of.

I love getting the spoilers, love it. I must say Im not the least bit surprised
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

We don't know for sure that this person is out the door [though I certainly hope so!]. There is some talk that safety might come in the form of a key. I'll be really pissed off if said person doesn't take a hike come Thursday!

^^Oh I forgot about the twist that they previewed...that could turn out to be pretty awesome!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Nat takes this. On the live feeds, all she does is play the game, 24/7, its like she never takes a break from the manipulating and scheming. She's managed to align herself with everyone and be the puppet master - she admits to playing everyone and making sure her hands remain clean. She was the one who told Kevin to put Jeff up, and then made sure Jordan and Jeff were within earshot when she made a big production about being so disappointed that Kevin is going after Jeff. She has the jury votes pretty much locked down, she even managed to befriend Russell before he left. I think she's throwing all the comps so she doesn't have to do a damn thing so she doesn't make enemies. Bitch even told Kevin last night that SHE had the power the first three weeks. I'm just hoping Kevin backstabs her, because she's already told Jordan that she's gunning for Kevin next (who knows if she is, you can't trust a damn thing out of her mouth). Everyone hates Kevin now while she has gotten away with everything. Everyone has bought into her bullshit completely - except Jeff seems to have caught on now. He's telling Jordan that after he leaves to make sure to align herself with Michelle. Jordan keeps protesting and saying what a good person Natalie is while Jeff keeps yelling at her about what an asshole she is, and how she has to promise not to trust anything she says. Jordan's such a dim bulb though, its not sinking in. I think Jeff caught on he was being played when Natalie told him she wouldn't vote for him, making herself look shady - she was all "Kevin is so terrible for putting you up, I want Michelle to go" and that turned into "I'm sorry, I can't go against Kevin and give you my vote." Jeff's not that dumb, it seems. I'm just hoping Kevin comes out and tells everyone her real age so they don't keep thinking she's some naive little girl who's just in over her head and easily manipulated by everyone.

Can someone please update me on what's happening on BB? I haven't watched in it weeks. The last episode that I saw was when Jeff had won the Veto.
    Do you know how hard it is to find a good redbone?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley_hm2005 View Post
    Can someone please update me on what's happening on BB? I haven't watched in it weeks. The last episode that I saw was when Jeff had won the Veto.
    Kevin, Natalie, and Jordan are the final three. Tonight they are airing a clip/bloopers show and the finale is on Tuesday.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information