Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11

Silver Member

yahoo, this is great! Jordan is HOH! Chima is gone! couldn't be better. can't wait till tonight. here is another link from yahoo.

http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    Kevin said that the backyard is full of glass because Lydia was throwing drinking glasses out there. and They said she upturned a table too. Chick is crazy too.
    wow, did you know Lydia was a nanny for Paul McCartney and Heather Mills? she'd better chill or she'll be out next by the producers.

It took me quite a while to pick who I actually want to win this season because, honestly, this is the most unlikeable group ever. I can't stand any of the women - gawd, what a pack of losers [although I had hopes for Lydia at the beginning]. Kevin is okay, but he's coasting, not playing. Frankly, he doesn't even deserve to get to the top three, much less win. I don't care for Jeff either and I don't know why he seems to be such a favourite with everyone. He's had his head up Jordan's ass since day one.

I'm going with Russell for the win, mostly by default as there's no one left.

Silver Member

hi there. jeff and michelle have displayed true grit in playing the game at the expense of making themselves targets. i admit i didn't think michelle had it in her to put chima up much less her and natalie at the same time. i will have to see how she pans out for awhile. at this point, i'd like jeff to win as he made the game turn around getting jesse out. also i'm glad ronnie and chima can't be on the jury.

Silver Member

anyone still out there? things are going well. Jeff got HOH last night. i wonder if he'll confront Russell about kevins lie? we shall see. tuesday's noms shall be interesting. it will most likely be natalie and kevin or russell. russell does pose a threat with his strength also.

that Jordan seems to have more brains than initially seemed possible. which is good to know, lol.

Spoiler alert!!!!!

Okay so Jeff used his POV to backdoor Russell, so Russell is up against Natalie this week. This prompted a huge blowout between Russell and Jeff, with Jordan getting involved like Jeff's pitbull. Its funny how these two are reminding me more and more of Jesse and Natalie. Everyone is saying Russell is dead and gone because Jordan and Jeff are drunk with power. BUT if Kevin and Michelle are smart AT ALL, which they probably aren't, now is the time to make their move. Get Natalie out, keep Russell. Russell is guaranteed to go after Jordan and Jeff now. He's also someone you want to take to the final 2 because he has no friends in the game. Natalie is coasting by and she'll probably end up winning - hell, the whole jury house is her friends and she has everyone fooled! If Michelle and Kevin just sat down and logically talked about this, they'd realize that now is the time for action. I mean, Michelle, do you really expect Final 4 when they made a hollow promise to Russell? Especially since Jeff is threatening them "if you don't vote for Jeff..." Yeah, well fuck off Jeff. You can't play for HOH next week. If Jordan doesn't win, its curtains for Jeff if Kevin and Michelle can team up and vote Natalie off this week. Make it interesting!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

This was the first big mistake that Jeff made in the game...he should have thrown the POV so that he would look forced into putting up Russell. The smart thing to do would have been to get out Natalie this week. Either way Jeff and Jordan would be targeted because it's been know since about week 2 that they were taking each other to the final 2.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

fgg

jeff definitely just ruined his chance at winning the game by putting up russell and going off on him so much. he should have waited until natalie was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah, well fuck off Jeff.
    Pretty much my sentiments. He can take his annoying fuck buddy with him too.

Both Jordan and him did a huge 180 in my book. They're both annoying the shit out of me and have adopted this "we can do it, but if anyone else does it to us, then they're a snake" type of mentality. I actually have grown to like Russell *shocker* and I don't even mind that Jeff put him up except for the fact that it was a bad move, and Jeff turned into a real douche when he threatened Russ's family the way he did. I think the CDE and having HOH basically two times in a row (since he orchestrated Jordan's HOH) has really gotten to his head. And how the fuck did Natalie snake her way back onto their side? I really dislike her but she's playing this game so well - thats why they need to focus on her.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Silver Member

however don't you guys think that if Russell stays in the house and there is a physical challenge (they are due for one), he would have a very good chance at winning HOH. either way Jeff and jordon would be between a rock and a hard place as Russell has thought about outing him.

In that case Jeff would really need to remind Russell about his father's letter and doing what is honorable and that natalie and kevin are totally unworthy of being in the game any further (which imo is true), they have been coasters and whiners point blank.

Silver Member

anyone know who won HOH last night? thanks.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    anyone know who won HOH last night? thanks.
    the new HOH is kevin. highlight if you want to see it. don't want spoil it for people who don't like to know in advance.

Oh wow.. that poor little team finally won something
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

^^Jeff should have kept Russell...his rational was ridiculous..he was all upset at Rusell because he made a deal with Michelle to take her to the final 2. SO WHAT? Jeff made a deal with Jordan to take her to the final 2...the plan was for them all to hi the final 4 and then go from there. Now Jeff is going to get put up this week and go home.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information