Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Bachelorette - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Was just at the store and US Weekly has Ali on the cover with the headline 'Ali is engaged'. Intro to the article [which I didn't read] is 'how she chose between two amazing guys'.

Seems like they are jumping the gun considering the final episode hasn't aired yet.
    I thumbed through that magazine while waiting in line today at the store. According to some vacationers at the island who were watching from afar, someone does propose and Ali does say yes because after this guy got down on one knee they started hugging etc. Also word has it that Roberto had applied for an insurance license in California, which is the state Ali lives in.

I guess we shall see what happens on Monday.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Whoa, good twist
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Well I just watched the clip of the finale.....

Who watched it last night?

I watched it! I am so happy that spoiler was wrong. It would have been such a let down.

Yea, it was wrong wasn't it??

I would have picked that hottie too.

I am glad she picked Roberto and Chris was a total gentleman about it. I don't blame Ali for skipping the usual two-guy final rose ceremony. That would have been really hard for Chris.

I usually don't care about who ends up with who but I hope they break the trend of bachelor/bacherlorette breakups.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

fgg

i didn't watch this season but i'm glad she did what she did. i always feel so awful for the person who stands there and pours his/her heart out and then gets kicked in the teeth when the bachelor/ette says they picked the other person.

i think it was the dignified way to go, for everyone involved.

Well Roberto is certainly the hotter pick...I am glad she didn't make Chris go through the final ceremony.

I'd like to see this last but we know how they usually go. Good luck to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

This was my favorite finale since Ryan and Trista. Ali and Roberto appear so genuine in their feelings for one another. It's the first time in several seasons I think a couple finally has a chance of making it. They truly appear head over heels. IMO, what will work for them is exactly what worked for Ryan and Trista ...making each other the #1 priority and not fame. I think they'll make it.

Loved Chris as well. She couldn't do wrong, but for her, I think she made the right choice in Roberto. Countdown is on until they make Chris the new Bachelor. How could they not? He was a total gentleman last night. He impressed the hell out of me.

She found love on TV but Ali Fedotowsky of ABC’s The Bachelorette is now discovering that her wild past is part of the Fame Game.

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that an ex-boyfriend has been shopping a topless photograph of the reality TV star.

Various media outlets, including RadarOnline.com, have been contacted about the photograph, which purportedly shows Ali topless, on her knees, with her hands on her breasts. Beer is being poured on her breasts by someone who is off camera. Only one hand of that person is visible.

“An ex-boyfriend of Ali is using a broker to shop the photograph,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“No deal has been made yet but the ex has a lot of other material from his time dating her.”

Ali is engaged to Roberto Martinez, who proposed during the ABC show’s finale. Her newfound fame has also brought forward some details from her wild past.

Star magazine recently obtained and published pages of her diary from a few years ago, where Ali admits to partying, including using the drug Ecstasy.

“The seller of the topless photo wants to remain anonymous right now,” the source told RadarOnline.com. “But it is one of her ex boyfriends.”

So what else from Ali’s past is soon to surface?

“There’s more,” says the source. “She liked to party.”
    EXCLUSIVE: Topless Photo Of 'Bachelorette' Ali For Sale | RadarOnline.com

The part about someone pouring beer on her breasts while someone else photographs her--ew.

In Touch
    "Bachelorette Betrayed!"
    This may come as a shock, but Roberto may not be fully invested in his relationship with Ali! Though he "likes Ali," he wants to make money, and loves the attention. They went out to dinner last week, and when she was in the bathroom, he was checking out all the sexy ladies in the room and kept talking about the "hot girls." A "friend" says he always criticizes "All-American girls" and that he wants a woman who will stay home — whereas Ali seems like a career woman.
    This Week In Tabloids: The Bachelorette's Fiancé Has A Roving Eye
    Last edited by WhoAmI; August 11th, 2010 at 11:55 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information