Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette - Season 6

I have to admit that even though I wasn't thrilled when Ali was announced as the new bacholerette, this season hasn't been too bad. I like her more now than I did when she was on The Bachelor.

Is anyone going to check out Bachelor Pad when it starts? I think I caught a glimpse of desperate, pathetic Michelle in the previews. *crosses fingers*

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I wasn't intending on watching the Bachelor Pad, but it looks like such a trainwreck i'll probably check it out. I'm not sure if i can take some of the uber-asswipes on it.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    So, as far as the fantasy suite, do you think Ali was bumping uglies with Roberto? I think so. Not sure if she got busy with Chris though.
    I know I would be! Roberto is the sex.

I can't believe I ever liked Frank, what an ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I have to admit that even though I wasn't thrilled when Ali was announced as the new bacholerette, this season hasn't been too bad. I like her more now than I did when she was on The Bachelor.

Is anyone going to check out Bachelor Pad when it starts? I think I caught a glimpse of desperate, pathetic Michelle in the previews. *crosses fingers*
    Yes you did!!!

It is going to be all kinds of total cheese.

Frank have a chick at home or something? Someone clue me in on what happened with him!

Yep. During the process of "falling in love" with Ali he realized he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend Nicole. It filmed him in Chicago going to talk to the ex and they had a heart-to-heart and she asked him to move back in. He said he loved her and was going to break things off with Ali, which he did.

ETA: I hated Frank from the get-go, he seemed like such a tool and she was so smitten. It may sound strange but this was the first episode that I actually didn't mind him, is when people think he came off as such a douche. Personally I think Ali's a hypocrite for wondering how someone could have feelings for two people at once, you just fucked two consecutive guys and you're pissed that the one is running back with his ex? I don't know, I just have a hard time mustering sympathy.

I guess Ali will pick now based on who was the better lay? I kind of felt bad for the guys, Ali made it clear that Frank was her "number one pick", talking about how she was looking forward to him meeting her parents, etc. Obviously one of those guys would have been eliminated and Frank would have one in the end, she even referred to him as "the one." So someone is going to win on default. Chris actually looks like he cares, who would have thought that people actually care on these shows.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Well, did some looking around (I am soooo bored) and found some spoilers about who Ali picks. Not sure how accurate they are, but it kinda goes along w/how I thought things would end, and probably many of you as well.

Here's the link if you are interested:

The Bachelorette Spoilers: Ali Fedotowsky Chooses ... - The Hollywood Gossip

PS: Thanks January!

So which one of them will be the new "Bachelor"? You KNOW it will be one of them!

I'm not gonna read the spoiler since it'll be on tonight, but I have a feeling that she chooses neither. I think she would have picked Frank had he not been an asshat...

These shows are always so quick! I feel like Jake just picked Vienna, and now it's Ali's turn to pick one.
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I'm not gonna read the spoiler since it'll be on tonight ...
    It isn't on tonight. They're having the reunion show with all the rejects.

^Yeah I just saw the preview on TV. Oh well I'm still gonna wait.

Elite Member

I predict in the end Ali chose neither Roberta nor Chris. Her heart belonged to Frank and she's still hurting for him no matter how much she protests.

I find it ironic how she (and the other contestants) are disgusted with how Frank dragged everything out and waited until Tahiti to pull out of the show. They must forget that Ali did the same thing when she dumped Jake late into the show for her job. I do think Frank was genuinely torn. It was no secret he was struggling with something from episode one.

I don't think she'll pick either of them. Oh well - it's not like she signed a contract saying she had to pick one. And why pick one if you aren't absolutely sure about the relationship?

That being said, I think she has commitment fears.

Next topic: who will be the next Bachelor? It better not be Kasey.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I find it ironic how she (and the other contestants) are disgusted with how Frank dragged everything out and waited until Tahiti to pull out of the show. They must forget that Ali did the same thing when she dumped Jake late into the show for her job. I do think Frank was genuinely torn. It was no secret he was struggling with something from episode one.
    Agree, was thinking the same thing. Something was obviously on his mind, and it got more intense at time went on. And yep, she did the same thing to Jake for a job. A job she later left to be the Bachelorette. Whatever.

Was just at the store and US Weekly has Ali on the cover with the headline 'Ali is engaged'. Intro to the article [which I didn't read] is 'how she chose between two amazing guys'.

Seems like they are jumping the gun considering the final episode hasn't aired yet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information