Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette - Season 6

Vienna did talk a lot. I can't remember if she was like that on The Bachelor. I don't think she was. It's possible she may have been nervous though, thinking maybe everyone would take Jake's side, and she just wanted to get her side out. Some people do tend to babble when they are nervous and upset.

She seemed genuinely upset to me and I felt bad for her. I think she did hope for a real relationship with Jake, but unfortunately they weren't suited. He, on the other, was just ... whatever, it's over, I'm still great. Pfffftttt.

I bet he gives an interview saying that he's a nice guy and he doesn't know why his relationships never work.

I felt bad for her. She got herself in a situation beyond her years. She is young, immature and Jake came across very different than the shows. He looked arrogant, smug, controlling. I think maybe he does want a puppet on a string. Wonder who he wishes he had chosen. Wonder if he would still be interested in Alli. He totally turned me off
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I can't believe she kept Frank. He's such a dork. Did anyone else notice that when she visited him at home he was sporting a white wife beater T-shirt under his unzipped Mr. Rogers sweater?

I like Roberto and Chris. I think she's simply horny for Roberto. She needs to get laid in Tahiti and then make up her mind.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Vienna did talk a lot. I can't remember if she was like that on The Bachelor. I don't think she was. It's possible she may have been nervous though, thinking maybe everyone would take Jake's side, and she just wanted to get her side out. Some people do tend to babble when they are nervous and upset.

She seemed genuinely upset to me and I felt bad for her. I think she did hope for a real relationship with Jake, but unfortunately they weren't suited. He, on the other, was just ... whatever, it's over, I'm still great. Pfffftttt.

I bet he gives an interview saying that he's a nice guy and he doesn't know why his relationships never work.
    I'm not a fan of either, but Vienna came across far worse IMO. She's 23 and has had a broken marriage and two broken engagements and they all ended really badly. She should not have gone to the tabloids and sold Jake out with such intimate details of their relationship. How was it going to end well after that?

Vienna was emphatic that she had never cheated. Well, Gregory Michael is emphatic that they did make out and it was a week before Jake and Vienna split up. So, Vienna lied about that.

The Bachelor: Gregory Michael Says He "Definitely Made Out" With Vienna Girardi | Reality TV Magazine

Also, Jake lived with a previous girlfriend for three years. She has defended him and said that she is still on very good terms with Jake and also said they never had intimacy issues.

The Bachelor: Jake Pavelka's Ex-Girlfriend Defends Him | Reality TV Magazine

I think Vienna purposely tried to make out Jake was gay and if it's not true, that's a horrible thing to so. She cheated on him, sold him out to the tabloids and constantly interrupted him. I'd be ticked off too if I were in Jake's shoes.

I never watched The Bachelor. So I DVR'd the last episode of The Bachelorette (not tonight's, the one before it) because some of our friends know one of the guys on it, we watched it this weekend to get a laugh. So we caught the Jake/Vienna thing. I think I can say that the four of us are relatively objective because we have no fucking clue who these people are.

All of us, every single one, thought that Jake guy was a smug arrogant bastard, and a liar. One of my guy friends said, "that girl is annoying as fuck, but she isn't lying, you can tell." Also, one of them commented that Jake looked like he was the type to just blow up at a moment's notice, and that she was right when she said he needed a submissive girl who just kept her mouth shut. That whole "undermining" conversation was creepy, to say the least. He reminded me of an abuser. His smirks made me want to slug him. Also, the interviewer guy seemed extremely biased towards Jake.

So, not sure what that means, but all four of us were completely unanimous that a) that girl was telling the truth, and b) that guy is a (possibly abusive) arrogant asshole. That's coming from four people who have no idea who these people are, lol.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    So, not sure what that means, but all four of us were completely unanimous that a) that girl was telling the truth, and b) that guy is a (possibly abusive) arrogant asshole. That's coming from four people who have no idea who these people are, lol.
    I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but Vienna wasn't telling the truth. She had cheated on Jake with Gregory Michael a week before they split up.

I only watched two episodes of the Bachelor, so I missed a lot of it too. But Vienna, IMO, came across as a spoiled brat who got really bitchy over the breakup and handled it badly.

Roberto all the way. Chris is a downer. Not much fun
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Who got booted last night? I wasn't that interested in the home visits, so I watched a movie instead.

Kirk went home. Now they're all off to Tahiti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thank you!

Go frank. I won't spoil what happens but go frank
    Rip Mom

I'm on the west coast so I have to wait another two hours to watch it. Can someone post a spoiler so I don't have to wait? Or send me a message.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I'm on the west coast so I have to wait another two hours to watch it. Can someone post a spoiler so I don't have to wait? Or send me a message.

Have you seen it yet? I;m on the west coast but I watched the Eastern feed so i can tell you what happens....
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Elite Member

Go Frank is right. Go jump right off a cliff. What a jerk. Not a fan of Ali's, but that was just painful to watch.

I hope she chooses Chris. They are cute together.

Frank is an uber-douche. I am with Tulip, I am not a fan of Ali but he is just a spineless fucktard with no balls.

So, as far as the fantasy suite, do you think Ali was bumping uglies with Roberto? I think so. Not sure if she got busy with Chris though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information