Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette - Season 6

I really do not like that Kasey guy. His voice is weird and that tattoo was just dumb. I loved the preview for next week when Ali said something to the effect that all he had to do was act normal.

Elite Member

Roberto and Chris L have this wrapped up. Hard to say at this point which one she'd ultimately pick, but they're really the only genuine, normal and attractive ones there.

I have to admit I find Justin hot. From what we're seeing, I don't quite get the troublemaker vibe the other guys are getting. He seems pretty cool to me and, admittedly, one I'd be drawn to from the get go.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Roberto and Chris L have this wrapped up. Hard to say at this point which one she'd ultimately pick, but they're really the only genuine, normal and attractive ones there.

I have to admit I find Justin hot. From what we're seeing, I don't quite get the troublemaker vibe the other guys are getting. He seems pretty cool to me and, admittedly, one I'd be drawn to from the get go.
    He's not bad looking -- but he's soooo smug. I want to slap him.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    He's not bad looking -- but he's soooo smug. I want to slap him.
    I look at Justin and all I see is JD Fortune (Rockstar INXS)...who was also good looking and smug.

Justin:

JD:

So I watched this last night...and I just want to say, that if I was Ali, I would have picked Roberto and sent EVERYONE else home straight away. He is FINE.

She's really insecure around Roberto, though. She needs someone who's about her level of attractiveness. Saying that, I just realized that almost all the guys left are much higher on the hotness scale than she is, so I don't know what to suggest. She does seem to be fairly genuine, if sluttish. The way she kisses men in front of the others on group dates is just nasty.

She told Roberto that she would never have approached him off the show because he's too hot for her. He'll make it to the end, but I don't think he'll win.

I'm so glad Kasey is gone. Something about him gave me the heebie-jeebies.

Elite Member

I was thinking Roberto had this until Ally mad the comment about being scared and unsure if anyone would legitimately fall in love with her. She's incredibly insecure and now I'm thinking she doesn't choose anyone in the end because she doesn't want to make the investment and get dumped. I also think she's a famewhore and more committed to her career than finding her one true love.

How do they pick who gets a one-on-one date and who goes on the group dates? Frank, who I don't think will make it to the end, just got his second one-on-one, while Craig R, who I could see making it to the end, is still waiting for his turn.

It doesn't seem very fair.

ETA: I see from the previews that Frank does get close to the end. I don't know what she sees in this guy. She should have kept Craig R.
    Last edited by aabbcc; June 28th, 2010 at 09:05 PM.

Elite Member

Glad Justin was finally found out as the creep he was. What a smug jerk.

I swear this show is like 45 mins of actual show and 1 hr 15 mins of commercials.

ETA: I am watching the Jake/Vienna segment and, in my opinion, Vienna seems much more genuine than Jake does. He's sitting there with this smug look on his face as if everyone is automatically going to believe him. He's coming off as really fake and I want to punch him across the room.
    Last edited by aabbcc; July 5th, 2010 at 08:38 PM.

Elite Member

I think both Jake and Vienna are total famewhores. What did Jake expect when he chose Vienna? She's a vapid, spoiled brat. He said he loved that she challenged him, then as soon as she did, he turned on her. He's a controlling jerk. They both can't get off my tv fast enough. I wish this would be the last we'd hear from them, but I know it won't be.

I tend to believe her when she said he was never willing to work at an actual relationship. I do think he did The Bachelor more for attention than getting a wife, and when the cameras turned off, so did he.

Vienna talked about Jake not wanting to be intimate with her. I totally think the dude is gay. In any event, they are both fame whores and after watching her babble on, I was practically cross eyed as well.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i never watch the Bachelor or the ette shows, but for some reason i tuned in to the see the Jake/Vienna deal. Maybe because i watch Dancing with the Stars.

out of it all, the only thing i came away with, was that the bitch NEVER stops talking, and interrupts entirely too much.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information