Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette S05

Elite Member

Now I totally understand why Jillian has been single so long. She has THE worst taste in men of all of the bachelorettes. She let probably the best guy go tonight from any in the last few series....if we're talking someone legitimately being there to find love. I don't understand her thinking. She kept at least 3 major losers.

At this point, I hope she gets stuck with Wes. She totally deserves him if she can't see through him.

Oh! And I think I just figured out who our next Bachelor is. Though I'm disappointed he left tonight, this was probably in the cards all along. He's such an obvious Bachelor-type.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Yay, Jake for the Bachelor!!!lol
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Jake would be good. I think Jillian is a very sweet, genuinely nice girl. It would be nice if they had a bachelor was was the same for once. All the ones I remember recently were total douches. I did enjoy Lorenzo's doucheiness, though.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Yay, Jake for the Bachelor!!!lol
    no way - he sucks! he is beyond boring. i'm glad he's gone because i couldn't stand him. i am looking forward to him coming back next week and confronting wes.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Well that would be interesting! My favorite is Ed of course...can't wait till he comes back!

I seriously want to hunt Wes down and beat him with a sharp stick.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why did i click??? I hadn't watched it yet! i loved jake and thought he was so sweet, but you could tell after their one on one date that the chemistry kind of fizzled out

fgg

The Bachelorette: Wes’s Mystery Girl Speaks!

July 1, 2009
    Austin resident Laurel Kagay was minding her own business and watching The Bachelorette on Monday when suddenly her name was mentioned, sparking one of the season’s most dramatic moments yet. Ousted suitor Jake had returned to tell Jillian that musician Wes still had a girlfriend named Laurel. Wes denied it; Jake stuck to his guns — and Laurel sat in shock at home.

“I was like, ‘What?’” Laurel, 29, tells PEOPLE. “There was this pause before he said my name — and then he said it quite a few times.”
    But Laurel, who owns the Peach Body Boutique in Austin, would like to clear the air. Although she dated Wes for three years, she says their relationship turned to friendship a year ago. “I’m absolutely not with Wes, nor would I be with Wes if he were going on a show to be with another girl,” she says. “That’s absolutely crazy.”

So how did Jake get things mixed up? “I think he was definitely upset about not being on the show anymore,” she says. “And I think Wes did say something about his ex-girlfriend. Maybe he said he still cares about me or whatever. Maybe he talked a little too much about me, and Jake just blew that into something else.”

However, Laurel admits, “We are really good friends and we do go out to lunch together, so I could see how people could think we’re together.”

Oddly enough, Laurel is also linked to another famous name in The Bachelor franchise — Brad Womack, the Texan who chose no one at the end of his season but introduced fans to DeAnna Pappas, and thus Jason Mesnick, and thus Jillian Harris. Laurel dated Brad for four years, she says, adding that she hears he is still single.

But wait, there’s more! Laurel has also dated Collin Evans, who was briefly a contender on The Bachelorette’s third season with Jen Schefft.

So how does she manage to end up with so many guys from the same TV franchise? Laurel says she’s not sure, “but Brad and Wes are like night and day — they’re so different. So it’s crazy.”

As for Wes, Laurel is as eager as anyone to see what happens to him this season. However, she says, “They have not shown Wes’s real personality at all. He’s so funny. When I was in a relationship with him, we were always laughing and having fun. And I never worried about him cheating on me.”

Furthermore, she thinks Jillian and Wes could work. “She seems to have fun and has a good personality,” Laurel says, “and he’s really fun and funny. Too bad all this craziness had to go down.” – Darla Atlas
    why didn't any of them tell her what he was saying about promoting his band? he said all kinds of crap that she would have gotten rid of him for. wes can't be trusted. he should have gone instead of michael.

Dang...I wanted it to be true!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

It's like an incestuous nest of famewhores (Brad Womack????). I'll bet Wes is still sleeping with this Laurel person.

Elite Member

I still believe Wes is a total creep. Girlfriend or not. Ick. He is so slimy. I hate his lazy attitude about everything. I also hated it when he turned everything around on Jillian -- the whole "how could you think that of me" schtick. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. And that song? Yuck. I am so sick of hearing it. And she's a fool for thinking he wrote it for her. He wrote it for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I still believe Wes is a total creep. Girlfriend or not. Ick. He is so slimy. I hate his lazy attitude about everything. I also hated it when he turned everything around on Jillian -- the whole "how could you think that of me" schtick. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. And that song? Yuck. I am so sick of hearing it. And she's a fool for thinking he wrote it for her. He wrote it for the show.
    Ditto to EVERYTHING you just said.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Wes is a total douchebag who is only on the show to promote his "singing career".

He even has his own website Wes Hayden Official Website - Austin, Texas - Texas Country Music Recording Artist and is out on tour in Texas this summer. Maybe at chili cook-offs like Jessica Simpson.

He's a total LOSER!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

YES! I would NEVER buy anything with that BOYS nme on it. He is a piece of CRAP! I hope he goes down HARD!
    Rip Mom

I watched this tonight for the first time and even I was thinking what a loser Wes is.

Elite Member

Wes is the all-time douchiest, douche-bag that has ever appeared on The Bachelorette. His rant in the limo, oh boy -- unreal. What an ass. I'm sure Jillian is completely horrified watching this and seeing how played she was by this jerk.

I hope he and his equally ass-y girlfriend are happy together. She's a liar, and so are his mom, step-mom and sisters. Real nice.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information