Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette S05

My favorite so far is Jake. He just seems so sweet! I HATE Wes. His eyebrows annoy me and he is just so smug that I feel like punching him.

Elite Member

I liked Jake and Ed from the beginning. I like Michael, but would anyone seriously consider marrying a breakdancer?

I couldn't believe Ed left last night. I wondered if he was looking for a way out because - as Jillian said - wouldn't you consider work and your boss before coming on the show? Anyway...I hope he comes back or I'll have to back Jake 100%. He's a really sweetie who seems very genuine.

She thinks Jake is too perfect, he needs to show her a flaw or 2 in order to make it. I think she really likes Kipton too
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

i liked jake until the "some guys here have boyfriends" episode. he is such a nerd! i think the front runners are kiptyn, jesse, & reid, unless ed comes back.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I liked Jake and Ed from the beginning. I like Michael, but would anyone seriously consider marrying a breakdancer?

I couldn't believe Ed left last night. I wondered if he was looking for a way out because - as Jillian said - wouldn't you consider work and your boss before coming on the show? Anyway...I hope he comes back or I'll have to back Jake 100%. He's a really sweetie who seems very genuine.
    I love Michael! Seriously, he is soo my type. Jake is a doll--but i have known people like him who really are perfect and it's kinda spooky. Wes makes my physically sick, even if i didn't know what a slimeball he is, i'd still hate him because he creeps me out. Kypton is ok, Jessie is ok, Reid is ok.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    He kept the rose so maybe he will be back
    That was my first thought. I like him a lot. He reminds me of the guy from the TV show "Ed" (Tom Cavanagh).

^^Yes!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I love Michael! Seriously, he is soo my type.
    He's my type too, but I can't get past the day job. I'm shallow, I know.

Jake really is the 'perfect guy', but nice guys never win. Ed needs to come back. There's definitely a void with him gone. I think she's most attracted to Kipton.

Which guy do you think fails in the bedroom on the overnight dates? I couldn't tell who the final three were from the preview, except for Wes, because he was wearing some Western shirt.

fgg

^^i thought one of them sounded like reid.

I hope she doesn't hump Wes.

Barf. I just watched a clip of Wes talking about how all the publicity is going to sell records for him and that he'll always have Jillian "wrapped around his little finger". It's from the show, the network released it!

Elite Member

Barf. I just watched a clip of Wes talking about how all the publicity is going to sell records for him and that he'll always have Jillian "wrapped around his little finger". It's from the show, the network released it!
    The show is so incredibly scripted. I really find it hard to enjoy given that I don't know that any of these guys - except for perhaps Jake - have Jillian's best interests at heart. After the lying and scheming by the guys behind the scenes, if I were Jillian, I'd have thrown in the towel by now - just walked away. It's obvious no one's taking this seriously and they all have a hidden agenda. I don't know why someone with balls doesn't throw Wes under a train. Why are they scared to be straight with Jillan and tell her Wes is an asshole if they claim to have feelings for her?

This show is 'entertaining', but if anyone truly thinks they're going to go on there and find true love, it's always a rude awakening. Trista and Ryan were an exception to the rule.

I know, i don't understand why someone (all of them) doesn't call out Wes in front of everyone, including Jillian. If a bunch of them say what they heard him say, it would be pretty hard for him to deny it or claim that they are making it up. It's not "throwing someone under the bus" it's called flushing the snake down the toilet!

I know, i don't understand why someone (all of them) doesn't call out Wes in front of everyone, including Jillian. If a bunch of them say what they heard him say, it would be pretty hard for him to deny it or claim that they are making it up. It's not "throwing someone under the bus" it's called flushing the snake down the toilet!
    I totally agree. The only reason I can come up with is that she obviously doesn't see it, and it may make her think they are just trying to sabatoge him because they know he is one of the front runners.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information