Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bachelorette - Andi's Season

I like Chris now...but I almost always end up thinking the bachelors seem to turn into douches, so time will tell.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I like Chris now...but I almost always end up thinking the bachelors seem to turn into douches, so time will tell.
    I like him too. I hope if they make him the new Bach they find a bunch of really great girls for him and not the usual assortment of catty bimbos.
    card likes this.

I wonder when Chris finds time to farm?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm sure he has family at home running the operation in his absence and the bucks to hire farm hands to do the hard work. I'm sure he doesn't do the heavy duty and dirty work nowdays, like he did when he and his family started out. Can't blame him there,...I wouldn't, either!
    sluce likes this.

Tonight!!! I say she will pick Josh, Nick will be an egotistical dick about it but will go on to Bachelor in Paradise, and they will announce farmer Chris is the next bachelor.

Your predicitons?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sounds good to me, Sluce!! I think Josh wins, as well.

I will have to get the updates here,...I will be watching American Ninja Warrior...lol Love that show. Such athletic ability and strength blows me away!

Who the hell proposes to someone they've known for 6 weeks who has been dating other people the whole time? I would have a hard time proposing to/accepting a proposal from someone who I know slept with two other people the week before we got engaged.

I have been flipping back and forth to this tonight...and this chic sucks!! I don't think she is being honest or sincere with Josh, either. And his speech sounded way rehearsed and no real feeling behind it. Whatever....so who the hell is the new bachelor???

I can't stand seeing Nick stammer around and whine because she didn't pick him. The woman didn't have the same feelings for you, that you had for her. Does he think she will say,...oh, sorry,...I do choose you,...I made a mistake. And would he even want her after she shit on him? I did have to laugh that he outed her on them fucking. That pissed her off..lol I wonder what Josh will think about that?!?!?
    Last edited by JadeStar70; July 28th, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
    card likes this.

^ Him outing her was the best part of the show. I mean, we all figured they fuck during fantasy suite dates, but for him to say that on TV was gold!!!
    card likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yea,...and she was pissed over it, too. It took her a minute to get her bearings and start a defense of her actions. That chic talks to much,....talk, talk and more talk. She talks around shit and back again to suit her.

^ How many times did she say "...at the end of the day..."? Hahaha that's basically her throw-away statement for when asked any real question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yea,...she is a bull shitter to say the least. She seems very self centered and I don't think she has a sincere bone in her body.
    card likes this.

Loved that he called her out for the sex, and I actually kind of felt bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder when Chris finds time to farm?
    Maybe he's like me -- I'm a (wheat, milo, soy) farmer, too, even though I haven't set foot on the farm in about 32 years. I even pay Kansas farm taxes. Sometimes when my kids ask me about something I don't want to explain, I just say, "Why are you asking me? I'm just a simple farmer."

Signed,

Gentleman Farmer Mo

Elite Member

I'm a prude -- I'm just going to put it out there before I comment. I think sleeping with different people on subsequent nights is icky, whether you're on the show or not, but, in the context of this show, if you are on it to find your future spouse, I don't know how you can sleep with a bunch of people before you pick your final one. First of all, Andi was pissed to be used for sex by Juan Pablo, so she should have known Nick would have been super hurt if she slept with him and didn't pick him...especially since it was "fiance stuff" as Nick put it So, either Andi is a big fat liar and she didn't love, love, love Josh from day 1 or she is really rotten girlfriend to be in love with one person and sleep with another.
    sluce, JadeStar70 and card like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information