Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bachelorette - Andi's Season

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    So let me get this straight,...she basically got rid of Chris because of him being from Iowa, and she couldn't live there?? So that made it hard for her to make a connection with him?? Whatever,....lol I would have thought you already had a connection with him,...since he was down to the final 3! She just figured it out AFTER the hometown date? Mhmm,..... yea, right.

I hope they do make Chris the next Bachelor.
    Yeah that was a BS excuse. What a slap in the face to Iowa. Eh, I never thought for one minute that a Jewish lawyer would move to a farm in Iowa though, truth be told...... He's too good for Andi!!!

So, my boss is a Jew, and has a daughter in her mid 20's that lives in Chicago. The daughter resembles Andi, and was in a bar last weekend in Downtown Chicago and Nick was flirting up a storm with her. HMMMM...... so either the guy is a total cheating jackass or Andi picks Josh the athlete.....

Yea. I think she picks Josh, too. Good luck to them...because I don't think either one is ready for marriage, but what do I know?

And you called it Sluce and Card...Chris is to good for her! I hope he is the next Bachelor.
    card likes this.

Elite Member

I was on another message board and they act like Iowa is the worst place ever. While living on a huge farm might not be for everyone, I honestly believe if you truly love someone you can make it anywhere. The guy is hugely successful. It's not like he lives on a couple of acres with 2 chickens and a cow. There are some beautiful places in Iowa.

I know someone who catered a dinner for Chris and his family for the hometown date episode. Apparently, he's much more handsome in person and VERY nice. His smile lights up the whole room.

Andi will pick dim Josh. She'll then be traveling to Kansas City to watch her brother in law sit on a bench at pro games for the next three years.
    card likes this.

Seriously, farmers are the backbone of this country, and hardworking people. That pisses me off that people are dissing Iowa. There is something to be said for Smalltown USA, it's like a throwback to times gone by. Midwesterners are great, down to Earth people.

I just hope if Chris is the next Bachelor (and there are rampant rumors that he IS, unless he flat out turns it down), that ABC won't just cast a bunch of media whores, but will actually put some thought into this and hopefully Chris can find his true mate on there. He is too nice to be played. (This is wishing for a lot though).....

Andi and Josh and the whole damn family can sit around and dream of Josh's glory days, and spend the rest of their time fluttering about over the younger brother's NFL "career".
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

ITA Card! Let's hear it for the midwest!
    card likes this.

I had a feeling that she only kept Chris around after she saw how successful he was from the hometown dates. Her eyes lit up when the sisters were talking to her about him. All during Monday's episode while I was swooning over Chris, I kept saying she's totally not gonna pick him but he'll probably be the next Bachelor. I hope they do put some thought into the girls cause he really is a catch.

Man I'm getting excited now because I've thought it would be Nick all along, so to hear some vibes the other way is good. Not that Josh is a better pick. I just can't stand Nick.

Oh and I freaking HATE how she's called every guy, "A MAN". She always, like, that's a man right here with that stupid look on her face.
    card likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Well, if Chris is the next Bachelor, they had better do auditions in midwest states. He needs a wife who is willing or use to living in the heartland of the country. Can't see many high maintenace or frilly city girls being happy in small town Iowa. It really is a throw back in culture and existence. Not meant for everyone,...but it is a good life here and a great place to raise kids.
    card and tulip like this.

I finally watched the Fantasy Suite episode. Sorry but it was scripted for how she would tell Chris and he is in on it. It was a total set up for him to be the next bachelor. She said how great his family is, and how wonderful Iowa is, but she just didn't feel the connection to him and had hoped it would develop. They sold him as the greatest man in the word - just not for her. He handled it perfectly to show what a great guy he is and get girls all wanting to be his wife.

I also think it is clear she will pick Josh. They have edited the show to make Nick look like an egotist and make him unlikeable so that everyone will be happy when he gets dumped.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think it will be Josh, as well, Sluce.

Tonight is the Men tell all show. Hope it is good!! lol
    sluce likes this.

Ehhh, that Tell All was so vanilla! The only thing I really cared about was seeing Chris(who apparently grew some balls)! He had an opinion on everything and I liked seeing that side of him. The Canadian from the audience was so badly scripted that I had to turn away.

I did love catching up with Ashley and JP. He was always one of my faves from the beginning so I'm happy for them. The sonogram was not necessary though. Now I really do believe there is a "Blood of your First Born" clause in those contracts.

Bachelor in Paradise is gonna be GOOD! I wonder who gets hurt and arrested!
    sluce likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I'm really surprised they didn't announce Chris as the next bachelor. I would think he is a slam dunk for next season.

I thought they did announce the next Bachelor on this tell all show. I thought I might have missed it.

I didn't learn much from this tell all show, except Andi is really fake, and says what everyone wants to hear.

Elite Member

They announce the bachelor on the After the Final Rose show.

Andi obviously picks Josh...I think if she had picked Nick she would have gotten Josh's lie detector results.

What do you guys think is the letter Chris gave her at the very end?
    card likes this.

I agree, the way she handled the lie detector results makes it seem like she picks Josh. Last season, they announced Juan Pablo on the MTA special, so I was thinking a Chris announcement might happen. I can't imagine who they might be considering instead, unless Josh doesn't get picked. But even then, Chris is the better pick.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    I agree, the way she handled the lie detector results makes it seem like she picks Josh. Last season, they announced Juan Pablo on the MTA special, so I was thinking a Chris announcement might happen. I can't imagine who they might be considering instead, unless Josh doesn't get picked. But even then, Chris is the better pick.
    Really? I thought they always did it on the After the Final Rose show. I don't remember that. I watch this crap waaaay too much! It all starts blending together after awhile!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information