Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bachelorette - Andi's Season

Yeah, since Eric had got the first date and they hit it off so well, he was thinking that chemistry would continue. When he was part of the group dates etc, he didn't see the same Andi that he saw on the first date he had with her. He talked to her twice about it this week. The second time was when he confronted her about her "poker face" and told her she almost seems like an "actress". Holy crap did she ever go off on him about that, she really got offended about those comments. They argued for a bit, then she basically said if this is how he sees things it will never work between them, then he left.

They DID have a rose ceremony that night, but ABC didn't show it. Instead, Chris Harrison and Andi talked all about Eric's exit since he died a month after that scene was shot. Andi basically said that if he had lived everything would've been smoothed over at the Men Tell All show. Apparently people were a little pissed at Andi's reaction to Eric's confrontation, so word is that they did this to try and save face with Andi. I read Reality Steve's column and some other crap and that is what they're saying.

At the very end of the show, Chris Harrison mentioned that Tasos went home at the rose ceremony that wasn't shown.

Well, since they showed the fight between Eric and Andie, why not show the rose ceremony where he was kicked off the show? They wanted to show Eric in a bad light confronting Andie on her fake-ness, but not show Andie giving him the boot? D'uh....whatever.

I liked Tasos. Not that I thought he would win,...but he seemed like a nice guy and was kind of cute.

Oh Eric left BEFORE the rose ceremony, Andi was so pissed she said this wasn't going to work between them so he went home in a cab BEFORE the rose ceremony. So they showed Eric's exit. They just didn't show the actual rose ceremony where Tasos getting the boot, and his post rose-ceremony blurb. Seemed a little weird but whatever....

I kind of like Tasos too. Would've been nice to hear the reasoning etc, about HIS exit.

Earlier in that show, Ron had left the show because a good friend of his had passed away. They never addressed that situation, I don't even think Andi said much if anything about that situation, but I hope that Ron is okay. He seemed like a nice drama-free guy.

Yea...I did see Ron getting the call about a friend's death and then leaving. I thought it was weird they didn't show anyone telling Andie about it or her even asking where in the hell is Ron? She would have one less person to kick off that night....since he took him self off the show. So you would think she would have noticed having one less to kick out.
    card likes this.

Nick is an ass and is a perfect match for Andi.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I am so behind on this show. But, there is NO WAY that Andi is up to being a farmers wife, here in podunk Iowa. He is from an area that is very rural, and the town only has 427 people in it. And I bet he doesn't live in town, but out in the country on his farmland. I'm not sure why this guy can't find himself a nice girl that is from the area/state.
    card likes this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I missed it as well (trying to get moved out of our house is taking 99% of my time these days), but apparently Eric confronted Andi about how she's "fake" and pretends to be one way with some people and another way with others. It's been obvious to me since last season that Andi is manipulative and will tailor her personality to whatever she thinks is most beneficial in that particular moment, so I'm glad that other people noticed that and actually called her out on it. But when Eric called her out, she went berserk. Eric was sent home in a cab and she cancelled the cocktail party.
    berserk is one of my favorite words and i always forget about it!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If Andi didn't choose Chris I would love to see him as the next Bachelor. He is so cute, and they've never had a farmer.
    tulip likes this.

It would be a fun show with Chris. And neat to see a bunch of Iowa shots/stories.
    card and tulip like this.

When I first saw Chris my reaction was ewww no upper lip. Then as I saw more of him I realized he is a cutie. He is way too good for Andi.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 | 11:25 AM
    Bachelorette Bombshell! Which Of Andi Dorfman's Final Suitors Has a Criminal Past?

Andi Dorfman was perhaps the most effusively excited Bachelorette ever to be annointed with the franchise’s top honors. Finally, a chance for the 27-year-old Atlanta belle to find love, afer Juan Pablo Galavis turned out to be a frog and after a history of being hopelessly attracted to the wrong type of guy. But a new bombshell about the criminal records of two of Andi’s frontrunners—both of whom she happily brings home to meet her family—has insiders doubting Andi’s ability to pick Mr. Right.

Marcus Grodd, 26, professed his love for Andi within weeks of meeting her. He has a great smile and sweet personality. Turns out, he also has a shady drug bust in his past: Court records indicate that the Texan was caught in 2010 with a stash of pain pills and anti-anxiety tranquilizers , both listed under the Texas Dangerous Drug Act.

“Marcus’ shy demeanor painted an innocent portrait to Andi,” says an insider. “Learning that he has a history with drugs will really throw her of. She thought Marcus was a stand-up guy.”

Andi will be even more floored to discover the truth about Chris Soules, 32, the kind, pig-raising Iowa farmer who admitted on a recent episode to being Andi’s “secret admirer,” the guy behind a slew of heartfelt letters. But Chris found plenty of ways to get into trouble in small-town Iowa, including public fighting and drunk driving, for which he landed in jail for 11 hours and was put on probation for a year. “Chris really wooed Andi with all of those love letters,” says an insider. “He’s put on a great act, but once Andi learns about the true Chris, she’ll be devastated. She would never believe he has such a wild side with alcohol.”

Andi Dorfman Hometown Dates—Marcus Grodd, Chris Soules Arrested | OK! Magazine

Yea,..I knew that would come out. He had several public intox charges as a teen and college aged kid. And then 2 OWI's through his 20's into 30's. He has also had several speeding tickets,...but no drinking was involved with those,...just a lead foot. He definitely should NOT be drinking and driving,....but the public intox charges kind of go with young kids in rural areas. A lot of time drinking can be the main past time when you live out in the sticks. Not saying that is right or an excuse....but he wouldn't be the first Iowa kid that sneaked around drinking and got busted. That being said,...he should have figured out to stop breaking the law and to control his drinking as he aged.

I missed the show last night, dammit!! Forgot it was on. I got caught up in watching American Ninja Warrior. Did they make it to Chris' hometown visit in Iowa or not last night?

Yes, they did the 4 hometown visits last night, and dealt with them beging told Eric had died.

Dang it!! I need to watch it online now...grrrr!!!

So let me get this straight,...she basically got rid of Chris because of him being from Iowa, and she couldn't live there?? So that made it hard for her to make a connection with him?? Whatever,....lol I would have thought you already had a connection with him,...since he was down to the final 3! She just figured it out AFTER the hometown date? Mhmm,..... yea, right.

I hope they do make Chris the next Bachelor.
    card and tulip like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information