Login to remove the ads!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love

I think this girl is having a hard time letting go of Jake. If anything, Jake made a point of chosing someone against what everybody wanted or expected, when he chose Vienna. She says in the interview that she was in love with Jake and expected to marry him and she now comes across as a jealous ex lover.

Also, this same radio program has admitted to using hoax stories in order to get more listeners.

Local Radio Morning Show Hoax Stirs Controversy
    wait, did i miss something? who broke your wang?
    Keneesha when she banged it up a mango tree until I fainted.

Here is Jake's ex girlfriend and her website:

Tanya Douglas

Strange website. It's unclear what she's trying to sell.

Soon, I hope to add new experiences to my story. I have big dreams and have every intention to channel them into something amazing.
    I currently live in Orlando, Florida, and I am always up for new project challenges. If you have any creative ideas that you want brought to fruition, please contact me. Check back for updates on me. I look forward to adding more.

– Tanya
    Jeremiah 29:11
    From all the personal stuff she puts in there, it's clear she's not just looking for design projects. She seems to be advertising to be a classier type of famewhore. Jake does like the butterfaces, doesn't he?

A bit off-topic, but is anyone watching that dumb Jason and Molly wedding special? Good gawd, what a snooze.

No, I didn't want to watch it. Jason disgusted me.

I would love to see a Lorenzo wedding.

The Bachelor: Shocking Proof That Jake Is Cheating on Vienna

March 24, 2010 09:35:33 by Nancy Floyd

Rumors have been circulating for weeks that there’s trouble in paradise for Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, the newest couple from ABC’s The Bachelor. The engaged couple denies that things are anything but blissful, but a new interview with Jake’s ex-girlfriend Tanya Douglas seems to provide undeniable evidence that Jake is not who he seems to be.

Tanya Douglas claims that she started dating Jake Pavelka after meeting him on a flight to Asheville in July 2008. She said the pair took a brief hiatus while he was away filming The Bachelorette, but rekindled their romance after he was sent home. According to Tanya, the relationship was perfect until Jake was approached about appearing on The Bachelor. Tanya says that initially Jake had no interest in appearing on the ABC dating competition. “He said, ‘Everything I was looking for I’ve found in you,’” she says.

“A few months later, he told me he was having financial problems,” Tanya tells Life & Style. “He told me, ‘I know a way I can get out of this financial burden — I could be The Bachelor. Maybe I can persuade the producers to let you be on the show and be one of the 25 contestants, and then it’s rigged for me the whole time, and in the end we can still be together and have the money.’” Tanya alleges that Jake said he’d receive a payment of $500,000 to be on the series.

Tanya clearly didn’t make it onto The Bachelor as one of Jake’s bachelorettes, but she claims that days after filming ending, Jake reached out to her. The couple talked and texted for months and despite the fact that Jake had proposed to Vienna, Tanya says Jake claimed to still be in love with her. “He said over the phone, ‘Ever since that day I saw you get on that plane in Asheville, I’ve never loved anyone more.’”

Jake also warned Tanya about the media in one text message (which Tanya still has saved on her phone) where he said, “Tanya, the media is not our friend. You ought to protect yourself by telling everyone, ‘No comment.’” Tanya is concerned about Jake and the image he’s portraying to the world. “Vienna is being lied to,” Tanya says. “The person Jake is on TV is a different person than when he was with me. I don’t think he has any idea what he wants except to be on TV.”
    http://realitytvmagazine.com

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    [SIZE=3]Tanya is concerned about Jake and the image he’s portraying to the world.
    I think this ho is worried about herself and not Jakey.

There seems to be this 'movement' lately of women trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame riding the coattails of someone elses fame, misery and disgrace and I'm really tired of it. I can't believe any woman, regardless of how much fame or money she's getting, would pride herself on coming out to the world as a whore. But they're out there: this one, Rachel Uchitel, Michelle McGee, pretty much every woman Gloria Allred counsels.

Jake's a bore. This woman should just shut up and be grateful it never went any further.

fgg

Bachelor's Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split

By Mike Fleeman and Cynthia Wang
    Tuesday June 22, 2010 12:35 AM EDT

Mark Brendel/ABC

Many viewers of The Bachelor groaned when Jake Pavelka picked Vienna Girardi amid tabloid rumors about Girardi's wild past and accusations of betrayal and plastic surgery.

Pavelka defended her – and his decision – but just over three months later, something has gone wrong.

“Jake and Vienna have split,” says Janice Lee, a rep for the couple. “They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time.”

No reason was given. After Pavelka, 32, was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars in late April, he spoke of needing to spend time with Girardi to "focus on our relationship and just see where life takes us right after that."

At the moment, Pavelka is in Atlanta, taping a guest stint on the Lifetime series Drop Dead Diva; Girardi is in Los Angeles.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So Entertainment Lawyer was right. He said it was all for show and that shortly after DWTS was over they would split.
    He has 'bigger' aspirations..

Color me shocked.

He should never have picked that "horsey face"...Just read on TMZ that she might have cheated too, with some guy on "Greek".
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I think this was pretty expected. Im surprised they let it go on so long after DWTS
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

why are these two getting so much press? i don't understand. they both suck. no one expects a relationship to last after the bachelor anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Just read on TMZ that she might have cheated too, with some guy on "Greek".
    I read that in Us while standing in the checkout line a few minutes ago. I believe it, too. She has always seemed like an asshole.

Vienna has sold her story to the media for quite a bit of $$$. Said she hadn't been getting any for four months. Klassy girl.

Meanwhile, plenty of people saw her making out with another guy before she and Jake had broken up.
    Exclusive: Vienna Storms Off in Tears at Jake Reunion Special

Things got very heated between Jake Pavelka and ex-fiancee Vienna Girardi when they reunited for the first time since announcing their split at a two-hour ABC taping Thursday.

The two arrived separately at an undisclosed location to film the segment, set to air during The Bachelorette July 5, to discuss their highly publicized split.

Though Internet reports claim Pavelka, 32, raised a fist at Girardi, 24, an insider tells UsMagazine.com: "It did not happen. He was calm and collected."

In a statement, a Bachelor show rep tells Us: “Former The Bachelor participants Jake and Vienna taped an interview last night. As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged. However, and contrary to reports that have surfaced about the interview, at no time was anyone ever physically in harm’s way, nor was anyone ever threatened with physical violence.”

At one point -- after Girardi kept continually cutting him off -- Pavelka stood up. But the insider says he simply asked, "Will you just let me finish?"
    "He couldn't get a word out -- it was very reflective of their relationship," says the source, who adds that host Chris Harrison often had to tell Girardi, "Vienna, let him talk."

"Vienna was on the defense," the source tells Us. "She was trying to play victim."
    She ended up storming off the set in tears.
    "Jake has lost all respect for her," the source tells Us. "She crossed the line when she sold their relationship to Star."

The blow-up Thursday only reaffirmed that they made the right decision to call it quits, says the insider.
    Adds the source, "They couldn’t even have an adult conversation while a mediator was there with them."

News - Vienna Storms Off in Tears at Jake Reunion Special - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information