Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    They should have picked crazy, desperate Michelle. I would LOVE watching a roomful of terrified, sweating guys - all of whom are waiting for their balls to drop back down - telling the camera, "Man, I hope she doesn't pick me!"

Now that would have been hilarious.

Ever since Brad "I choose me" Womack we've had this rebound bach/bachelorette thing. I would love some new blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    As for Ali, I don't think I can tolerate a whole season focused on her. She annoys me. I hate that they're now choosing Bachelorettes from the Bachelor leftovers. Give us some new blood, CBS!!!
    I thought all the bachelorettes were from previous seasons. I mean the first one was Season 1 runner-up Trista.

I think Jake's mom warmed up to Vienna because she knew that was who her son wanted. I don't think she, or the sisters liked her at all. Seriously she was so awkward during their whole meeting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I thought all the bachelorettes were from previous seasons. I mean the first one was Season 1 runner-up Trista.

I think Jake's mom warmed up to Vienna because she knew that was who her son wanted. I don't think she, or the sisters liked her at all. Seriously she was so awkward during their whole meeting...
    They have been (so embarrassed I know so much about this show). Lately, however, they have been on the string of bach/bachelorette from the previous season Brad-Deanna-Jason-Jillian-Jake-Ali...

I think before Jake, Bob was the only recycled Bachelor.

fgg

i watched the after the rose last night and i fast forwarded through most of it. i didn't watch much of the season so does vienna have a crazy/lazy/wonk eye? her eyes looked all over the place when she would go from looking at chris to jake.
    Last edited by fgg; March 3rd, 2010 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    They have been (so embarrassed I know so much about this show). Lately, however, they have been on the string of bach/bachelorette from the previous season Brad-Deanna-Jason-Jillian-Jake-Ali...

I think before Jake, Bob was the only recycled Bachelor.
    Wasn't Jason Mesnick or whatever his name is, also a Bachlorette reject?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wasn't Jason Mesnick or whatever his name is, also a Bachlorette reject?
    Yes, he was I forgot him-- he was in my other list. Jason is part of the Brad chain.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    They should have picked crazy, desperate Michelle. I would LOVE watching a roomful of terrified, sweating guys - all of whom are waiting for their balls to drop back down - telling the camera, "Man, I hope she doesn't pick me!"

When I was watching them announce the new Bachelorette, I was convinced they were going to announce Michelle. That would be a fantastic season.

Elite Member

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: First Interview With Woman Who 'The Bachelor' Cheated On Vienna With! | RadarOnline.com

So Jakey's a cheater. Surprise! Surprise! I knew there had to be an explanation for why he chose Vienna. He apparently had to.

This show is such a waste of time. After every season someone comes out of the woodwork to claim this sort of thing. They should just change the name of the show from The Bachelor to The Seeker since everyone's only on the show to get their 15 minutes. What a farce!

fgg

^^what does the audio say? i can't listen to it at work.

Basically this ex girlfriend (allegedly) is saying that he didn't portray himself in a truthful manner on the show, and that he got back in contact w/her immediately after the show stopped taping and wanted to get back together with her.

It's a whole lot of 'I can't tell you that right now' kind of stuff....like the girlfriend is waiting for some kind of exclusive to reveal all.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    It's a whole lot of 'I can't tell you that right now' kind of stuff....like the girlfriend is waiting for some kind of exclusive to reveal all.
    Or she's lying and there's nothing to tell.

^Yea, either or. She allegedly has 'proof' but not sure wat that could consist of. DNA? haha

^^She's not related to Heather Mills, is she? Aren't we all still waiting for that box of evidence against Sir Paul?

Elite Member

EXCLUSIVE: Woman Who Claims Affair With Bachelor Jake Hires Lawyer | RadarOnline.com

Can someone please explain to me why this women feels the need to hire a lawyer? She's Jake's ex-girlfriend. Big deal. Why all the secrecy? The exclusives? This is such a non-story.

they were both on Ellen today. I dont think anyone or anything could break them apart.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information