Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love

WTF is up with Ali calling him on the phone on the next episode? Sorry, too late. Btw, I hear her job is with Facebook.

I'm on team Tenley now. Vienna is a mess and her family is white trash. Lovely how her dad said she'd be a good wife and keep the house clean. Loser.

Gia annoys me and I can't quite figure out why. I think it's her little girly facial expressions or something.

Hell, maybe there will a bombshell at the final ceremony and Jake will come out of the closet and declare his undying man lust for the host Chris. Hell, I'd DVR that shit.

Oh btw, I just found this. It is supposedly a spoiler:

Who Wins The Bachelor Jake SPOILER!

Check it out. It shows who gets cut in the next episode, who the final two are and then who Jake chooses.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    WTF is up with Ali calling him on the phone on the next episode? Sorry, too late. Btw, I hear her job is with Facebook.
    I don't think she would have won anyway, but now that she's gone, she needs to stay gone.

I'm on team Tenley now.
    I'm lukewarm. She seems kind of blah to me.

Vienna is a mess and her family is white trash. Lovely how her dad said she'd be a good wife and keep the house clean. Loser.
    Well, some guys do like that.

Gia annoys me and I can't quite figure out why. I think it's her little girly facial expressions or something.
    I seem to be the only one who likes her.

Hell, maybe there will a bombshell at the final ceremony and Jake will come out of the closet and declare his undying man lust for the host Chris. Hell, I'd DVR that shit.
    That would be so awesome.

Oh btw, I just found this. It is supposedly a spoiler:

Who Wins The Bachelor Jake SPOILER!
    Jebus! The guy is an idiot if this is true. No way that union would last for the long haul. Oy. He'd be better off with Chris.

Exclusive: Bachelor's Tenley "Withheld" Sex From Ex-Husband
    Wednesday February 10, 2010 11:56am

Tenley Molzahn -- one of Bachelor Jake Pavelka's frontrunners -- won sympathy on the hit ABC show by saying that her 15-month marriage ended after her ex, Ryan Natividad, cheated. But the "alleged" other woman tells the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now) that Molzahn, 25, isn't "the sweet girl everyone thinks."

"She'd only allow sex once a week...and sometimes she withheld it," says Christina Latham, who is now engaged to Natividad and denies that he ever cheated on Tenley.

Latham also tells Us Weekly that Tenley, an Oregon college admissions representative, "wouldn't let him see his family."

A Tenley pal tells Us Weekly that "She loved Ryan deeply. If there was any bad treatment, it was instigated by him."

But Latham insists, "There's no way she loved him."

For more - including embarrassing new details about Vienna's "wonky" boob job; which Bachelor finalist once dated a Backstreet Boy; how Vienna's former classmate describes her as "not the sharpest crayon in the box" and Bachelor Jake's hot high school pics -- grab the new Us Weekly today!

News – Bachelor's Tenley "Withheld" Sex From Ex-Husband – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

I call bull on the Tenley talk. Talk from the girl her husband cheated in her with? Please...of course she would paint her in a bad light
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I call bull on the Tenley talk. Talk from the girl her husband cheated in her with? Please...of course she would paint her in a bad light
    Yup. Blame the wife for the man's indiscretions.

From ENT:

I just noticed that I put the spoiler warning but if you have no idea who Gia Allemand is then you have no idea what show I am spoiling. For some reason the finalists from The Bachelor have been on the cover of the tabloids even more than The Kardashians. One of them who has been on frequently lately is Gia who has had significant plastic surgery. Well, it turns out that in addition to plastic surgery she also has a boyfriend that she has had for two years. Gia has been dating a guy named Dominick Pierno who had to pretend the couple broke up. They haven't and were spotted out as recently as last week. It just shows you this is all about people getting on television and not really anything about falling in love.

Crazy Days and Nights

PS: He also has the winner posted, if you want to know.

From what was said tonight in the previews, maybe that bedroom story about Tenley was true and not just the girlfriend yapping.

Crap, I forgot it is on TV right now. I guess I will watch it online later. I already know who got the boot.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

They need to screen people better. I feel sorry for Jake as he seems to genuinely want to find the right woman and get married. It's a shame they couldn't match him with women who genuinely want the same, rather than women who see this as their opportunity to get on TV for their 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    They need to screen people better. I feel sorry for Jake as he seems to genuinely want to find the right woman and get married. It's a shame they couldn't match him with women who genuinely want the same, rather than women who see this as their opportunity to get on TV for their 15 minutes of fame.
    At the same time, he must be a real doorknob if he doesn't realize that the majority of the girls on every season of The Bachelor are this way. And the same goes for the guy contestants on the Bachelorette - most are a bunch of skeeves.

I hope he dumps them both.

Bachelor's Rozlyn: People Were "Flinging Things at Me" at Reunion
    Monday February 22, 2010 2:05pm

Comments (1)
    Get ready for some fireworks on Monday's Bachelor "Women Tell All" special -- courtesy of Rozlyn Papa, the controversial contestant booted from the show after allegations of an "inappropriate relationship" with show producer Ryan Callahan.

Papa, 28, said her appearance on the reunion special was "weird" during a Monday radio interview on KIIS-FM's On-Air with Ryan Seacrest. The Richmond, Va. native says she and her rep were told that ABC's producers were "not going to keep pushing this sexual affair thing." But when she arrived in L.A. for the taping, "They had me secluded in my own room, I didn't see any of the girls. I'm not sure they told the girls I was there."

When the taping finally began, "they kinda [threw] me on the stage and start flinging things at me."

Her fiercest sparring partner: host Chris Harrison. "I had some interesting words with Chris Harrison," she tells Ryan Seacrest. "It's weird that he's taken such a personal offense to this. He's on a one-man crusade to get me." ("I didn't have a problem with any of the girls" while filming, she adds of her time on the Bachelor. "We got along fine.")

Harrison briefly called in to Seacrest's show to chime in. "I didn't give her a hard time," he says. "This has nothing to do with me." The host adds that Rozlyn "still has a relationship" with producer Callahan. "Not only did Ryan confess--but the girls saw it!"

Throughout the interview, Papa denied any romantic involvement (no sex, no kiss, no dates) with Callahan -- although the producer himself has said otherwise. "Oh, lord," Papa says to Seacrest. "I've heard a rumor that he's kinda being paid by ABC...I can't speak for that, I don't know."

Her one concession: "My behavior with the producer was flirtatious...I think they thought he was the reason I got the first rose, [that] I was cheating and getting preferential treatment. Which is not true!"

Papa waffles on her own predictions for Jake Pavelka's final choice: "I think Tenley's adorable...Vienna was really nice when I was there. She's just really young and impressionable."

"I do not think I was the one for Jake," adds the "sadly" single makeup artist. "He's a very sweet guy but I thought I would chew him up a bit."

News – Bachelor's Rozlyn: People Were "Flinging Things at Me" at Reunion – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

shes a chronic liar
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Tonight's reunion show (or whatever they are calling it) should be interesting. Rozlyn is a skank and I don't know why she keeps denying any of this.

Elite Member

To be honest, I didn't find Rozlyn too bad. I didn't think the girls had it in for her.

I think it goes both ways. Rozlyn used the show; but the show used her too.

Thread Information