Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor - Paris

Default Re: The Bachelor - Paris

Could that have been any more anticlimatic than it was???? I didn't watch the show a ton, and I was bored out of my skull......good god. Enough already.
    Does anyone know if this douche and chick are still together today??

Silver Member
    The First Presleytarian Church Of Elvis The Divine

I watched some of it it last night, and it was nauseating the way Sara kissed his a**, telling him how perfect he was and how they were meant to be together....She seems like a total door mat to me.
    How You Durrin ?

^^On the ABC forums, there are several rumors that they are no longer together; supposedly, there are some Nashville TV and radio stations saying this, especially since they have not made an official public appearance since the show's finale.

^^^HAHAHAHAHA!! I totally believe it!! Assholes....

Update! From Bricks and Stones.com, apparently someone knows someone who knows Travis's sister....and here's what they said:

So I got an email today about the Bachelor Travis Stork and Sarah Stone are they still dating? Well according to the email... No, they are not. Apparently, they did date for awhile but things didn't work out (surprise, surprise) here is the email:

"This is going to sound like a friend of a friend of a friend thing, and it kind of is but not too far removed. Suffice to say that the Bachelor and Sarah are no longer dating and that this whole process has made him realize that his former gf of 5 years is the woman for him. He and Sarah did date for a while and even went on several trips but just decided to be friends in the end. Travis is also in talks to be the new doctor for consultation on ABC shows (The View, etc).

This info comes straight from his sister, the one who was on the show last night. You heard them mention Fort Worth, which is where I went to undergrad. My friend is also a close friend of the sister so she got all this knowledge relayed to her last night."

Oh! And, he said "I love you Sarah" at the end but called ABC and asked them to take it out (which they did) because "it wouldn't be fair to her now."

Thanks for the email!
    ****BIG SHOCKER!

Elite Member

It's Official -- From AP:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Humphrey Bogart said it to Ingrid Bergman in "Casablanca" and now Dr. Travis Stork can say it to Sarah Stone: "We'll always have Paris."
    Stork, an emergency room physician, chose Stone, an elementary school teacher, in the finale of ABC's "The Bachelor: Paris" last week.
    The couple told The Tennessean in a joint interview Monday they are no longer a couple.
    Stork, 33, said the rules that prohibited them from dating or being together in public between the end of the show's taping in November and the Feb. 27 finale were hard on their relationship.

The France-set "Bachelor" deployed 25 women to vie for Stork's affections during a series of glamorous dates. The season began in January.
    "You're in Paris and you're part of this incredible experience, this fantasy world, and then suddenly you come back to Nashville, and living in the same city I think we thought was going to be a great thing," he said. "But instead, you're forced to pretend you don't know someone, for essentially the last four months.
    "The reality is that we were in this fantasy world. And now that we're back in Nashville, over time when you're not allowed to see someone, you grow apart."
    Stone, 26, said, "I definitely think it would've worked out differently" if she and Stork had met and dated under different circumstances.
    "We wouldn't have had all the baggage that comes from being on this show. It would just be the two of us being able to hang out and get to know each other in a normal situation," she said.
    Both said they remain single and unattached and that they had no regrets about doing the show.
    "Through this time, we realized that it was a great experience in Paris and that we're so lucky to have met one another in Paris, and we'll never forget that," Stone said. "And we both agree and know that we'll be friends forever."
    Asked if they might reconnect romantically after publicity has died down, both just laughed.
    ---

Well, that was a total waste of time for them wasn't it? Maybe in the future, rather than separate the couple and not allow them to see each other for several months, they should sequester the couple together until the end of the show. They would definitely get to know each other better if they had to be together 24/7 for 3 or 4 months.

Elite Member

That's a good idea, because obviously, it isn't working this way!

Hey thanks Tulip for the official update!! You think they're going to shit can this show once and for all now?? They're track record isn't so stellar....
    Oh well...

Honestly, I thought he was adorable but for a Doctor he seemed like a dolt.
    I knew he and Sarah wouldn't last, no passion.

I was glad he picked her but also didn't think they'd last. He seems like a decent guy. She seemed very pagent-ish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information