Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor - Paris

Default Re: The Bachelor - Paris

GODDAMMIT I keep missing it!! What is my problem?? I love a good trainwreck!
    Has it been good??? Was that Susan booted?

I didn't think Jehan's big secret was particularly shocking; I do think, though, that if it had not been for the fact that she is divorced, he would have given her a rose. The Tennessee girl is just not attractive enough for him; the Canadian girl has been described as looking (and sounding) stoned all the time, and I do think she's too young and immature for him. I like Susan, though she didn't get much airtime yesterday. Up until last night, I didn't like Moana, but now I kind of do; it was pretty shitty of the other girls to be talking so much crap about her, and then when she confronted them, it's like they didn't know what to say to back up their claims about her. I think they're all just upset that no one else thought to take Travis on that jetski to be alone for a while, no one else thought to take him coffee to be alone for a while, and to top it off, she won the bike race and ended up having more alone time with him, receiving side-by-side massages.

SVZ

him and jennifer aniston could be jaw twins.

^^I agree!! I thought Jehans secret was going to be that she had a child.

I think he's so cute and actually like his strong jaw.

I like Moana too and the girls are just jealous because she caught his attention and isn't kissing their asses.

SVZ

the only thing i don't like about his t-rex jaw is the dimples on his face....it makes him look like he's constnatly grinding his teeth and flexing his jaw muscles.

O.k. so Sarah, the Canadian, 23 yo got cut. She was very immature, I'm glad he recognized that.
    So? I think it will be Susan or Moana. Susan is totally there for her career. Moana is an emotional train wreck but I like her. Her dad was a dick!

Canadian Sarah should have gone. They're at such different points in their life. I agree Susan isn't as great as she seems. Her own freakin' family doubts her intentions, maybe he should too. And I agree Moana's dad was a jerk, but at the same time, he probably is just being protective. I mean, the guys is dating 3 other women, visiting 3 other womens families and has a 3 in 4 chance of breaking his daughters heart. You can't really blame the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzarelli23
    Canadian Sarah should have gone. They're at such different points in their life. I agree Susan isn't as great as she seems. Her own freakin' family doubts her intentions, maybe he should too. And I agree Moana's dad was a jerk, but at the same time, he probably is just being protective. I mean, the guys is dating 3 other women, visiting 3 other womens families and has a 3 in 4 chance of breaking his daughters heart. You can't really blame the guy.
    Ya, but he was very rude and smug as he sat with his x wife AND new wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Ya, but he was very rude and smug as he sat with his x wife AND new wife.
    Oh---I 100% agree but was just mentioning the other side. I love how his hypocritical ass sat there with his obviously new younger wife who needed to mind her own business while discussing the sanctity of marriage.

It's funny how you never heard Moana's biological mom speak, the only one's who did were dad and step-mom. Both were being quite rude and judgmental. Did anyone else hear at the end, after Travis once again thanked them for allowing him into their home and such, Moana's dad responded "Hmm, did you say that just for the cameras?".

Ok, the Canadian girl, Sarah B., is from my hometown. I work in a daycare, and a co-worker of mine is a really good friend of Sarah's boyfriend. Yes, she does have a boyfriend! Well, maybe not now since the show aired. My co-worker told me that Sarah applied to be a contestant as a joke. Heh. Little did she know she would be selected to appear on "The Bachelor." Oh, and my co-worker mentioned she's THAT immature.
    Rock the fuck on!

I wonder, do they know they are applying for "The Bachelor" or is it a more generic application for a "reality show"?

O.k. Susan's gone. Will he go with sisterly Sarah or mystery Moana?
    Moana is very pretty & smart, I like her. The other girls will be soooooo pissed! If he picks Sarah then I'll think he's gay.

What bores! He chose Sarah? from TN. She kept saying she wanted to live in TN, he said he didn't. Oh well. Moana had some major issues. She was very personable with the sister but took a dive with the parents. Very low self esteem by her last statement "a guy like him doesn't end up with a girl like me", sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information