Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelor Pad

Elite Member

I despise Elizabeth too and the annoying Tenley is right behind her. Payton's the only female I like.

Elizabeth just strikes me as extremely desperate. She relies on her looks and yet she doesn't even have those anymore. She looks used and haggard and her bleached hair looks like shit.

This show is really disgusting, but it's like a car wreck. You can't look away. How do these people keep their jobs back home?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Was she the one who didn't want Jake to kiss her, then kept trying to get him to kiss her, and was all sulky when he wouldn't?
    Yup. Same girl that shoved her tongue down every guy's throat this week.

Can you believe she's a nanny? Would you let that psycho anywhere near kids???

This show is the worst wreck, but I keep watching. Can't stand Elizabeth at all! You just know that Kovacs can't stand her either but he's playing nice to save his ass...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Watched this show for the first time last night. What a bunch of idiots!!! It scares me seeing what is out there in the dating world right now.

one of the dumbest show ever. I bet the ratings are bad
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Elite Member

Oh man! This has to be the worst drek on tv, yet I'm completely hooked. Elizabeth screams insecurity and desperation. Kovacs is so not into her. And Tenley needs to get rid of that baby voice. Not attractive. Honestly, I think Natalie is one of the biggest sluts on tv. I can't believe she finds it hard to believe no one could ever see her married.

I tried a few episodes. I just couldn't do it
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    And Tenley needs to get rid of that baby voice. Not attractive.
    Seriously!

I hope the voted off contestants get to pick the winner in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Bachelor Pad‘s Gia ‘Definitely Interested’ in a Romance with Wes

September 7, 2010

Shakespeare in love? Gia Allemand, who compared singer/songrwiter Wes Hayden to a “modern day” version of the playwright on the Bachelor Pad, is now single and ready for a possible romance with her former housemate.

Hayden is “such a good, decent man,” Allemand tells PEOPLE. And watching the crooner fight to keep her around on the reality show “made his stock rise so much in my book,” she says. “I thought, ‘Wow, he’s even better than I thought!’ “

Allemand and Hayden, who had a close, flirtatious relationship on the show, rekindled a friendship on Facebook a few weeks ago. “I’m definitely interested in [seeing where things go],” Allemand says. But “Wes and I haven’t sat down and had a serious conversation or anything like that.”

Allemand tells PEOPLE the reality show wasn’t a factor in her split from her boyfriend, hockey player Chris Campoli. “He lives in Canada, I live [in New York]. We’re both just really busy so to be in a committed relationship wasn’t fair for either one of us.”

As far as the future is concerned, Gia is looking forward seeing Wes at the Bachelor Pad‘s finale taping this Wednesday in L.A. “I think we’re both nervous … at least I am! It’s going to be the first time I’ll speak to him in person … to see how he feels.”

Romance or not, Allemand has no regrets about her time on the Pad. On Wes she says, “We’ll see. If nothing else, I got a best friend out of it!”

I thought she had a boyfriend outside of the pad and thats why she wouldnt take things further...jeeeeeze
    Rip Mom

According to the article, she did have a boyfriend. It sounds like they broke up after she taped the show. She's single now.

Elite Member

Didn't Wes have a serious girlfriend too? I thought Gia had better taste, but then again, she made the decision to appear on this crap show.

Chris Campoli is a great catch. To give him up for Wes? No way - something else happened. I'm not at all convinced the show had nothing to do with their breakup. He was certainly in her life while she appeared on the show. It's not a coincidence they broke up afterwards. I'm certain he dumped her ass. I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone on the show either!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information