Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad 2011

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Dear Michelle,

It's Gra-ham, not "Gram".

Thx.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Ericka is such a skank. She just insisted that Blake should sleep with her, as if it was part of the strategy to keep from being eliminated.

Kasey and Vienna are nasty. Those two need to be voted off immediately.

Blake is a conniving loser. I think I read somewhere last month that he is actually dating Holly now. Michael just needed to get over her. He's such a sad little pathetic man.

I think the final two will be Michelle and Graham. Their strategy to win the Nearlywed game was pretty smart - I'll give them that.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

I now think that the reason Kasey and Vienna are staying is because the other couples would want to face them in the finale. Who wouldn't win against those two losers?

The two of them are truly pathetic. They are incredibly cruel to each others and are huge game players. Kasey's "have sex with me or I'm leaving" was really twisted. I am now, however, seeing how Vienna sent Jake over the edge. No Jake fan, but her screaming how Kasey "ripped the ring off my finger" -- drama much?

So over the Holly and Michael drama. Michael needs to move on and Holly needs to stop leading him on.

Monday night will be a three-hour Bach Pad fest!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post

So over the Holly and Michael drama. Michael needs to move on and Holly needs to stop leading him on.
    This! They both need to get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Uggg!! I wanted everyone to turn on Kasey and Vienna!!! I HATE them!!!

Blake is a sneak,...but I just think he is playing the game. Anyone else think he and Holly will hook up after the show? Or if it will even last?

Michael is seeming really pathetic now. He needs to finish the game and move on. And I think Holly likes the two guys fighting over her. She isn't as innocent as she tries to act.
    Dang, I am so pissed that Kasey & Vienna are still there, what the hell is wrong with these idiots, why do they keep them on? I wonder if the producers are encouraging the others to keep these morons on.

I heard somewhere that Blake & Holly DO start dating after the show ends, but it doesn't last.

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Dear Michelle,

It's Gra-ham, not "Gram".

Thx.
    YES!!!!!

I kept thinking this throughout the whole episode, I was even catching myself saying it just to see if I was THINKING it was wrong, haha
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

So lame! I don't like these 2 together.

Bachelor Pad's Holly and Blake Are Engaged

By Tim Nudd
    Thursday September 08, 2011 12:20 PM EDT
    Holly Durst and Blake Julian
    Craig Sjodin/ABC (2)

Holly Durst may have voted off Blake Julian Bachelor Pad this week, but the note she handed him at the rose ceremony – saying that it wasn't the end for them – has turned out to be rather telling.

That's because the pair, both 28, who have flirted all season long, are now engaged to be married, a source tells PEOPLE.

Their courtship was always complicated, given that Durst's former fiancé Michael Stagliano was also competing on the show, and still had feelings for her. And Julian himself was involved with fellow contestant Melissa Schreiber throughout much of the season.

But freed from the Bachelor Pad mansion, it appears their flirting has blossomed into true love.

The season 2 finale of Bachelor Pad airs Monday (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

Holly Durst and Blake Julian Engaged - Bachelor Pad Couple to Marry : People.com
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

From Twirlit:

Bachelor Pad 2 Ella Nolan Plastic Surgery Photos: Before and After Pics!

Bachelor Pad 2 contestant Ella Nolan has been a fan favorite for most of the season. The tragic story of how her mother was murdered before her very eyes when she was just three years old tugged at viewers’ heart strings and made her a hopeful to win the cash prize.

All season, Ella has been whining to the cameras about how badly she needs to win the $250,000 prize. She has constantly said that she needs the money more than anyone in the house, in order to procide for her 10-year-old son.

Before today, I was rooting for Ella to win. After today, I’m not.

So what changed?

Browsing through my everyday entertainment stories on the web, I came across this article from Life & Style magazine. The article – which outlines the 5 plastic surgery procedures Ella underwent in one day – features an exclusive interview with the Bachelor Pad 2 star, and accompanying before and after photos.

“I got everything I wanted. I feel incredible,” Ella says about her new look. “I can’t stop touching my new boobs!”

According to her plastic surgeon (who also happens to be co-contestant Erica Rose’s father), 3 liters of fat was taken from her hips, thighs and lower abdomen (via liposuction), her breasts were enlarged from a B-cup to a D-cup and her nose was done.

For someone who complained all season about having no money, she sure found enough cash to foot this expensive bill (unless she didn’t have to pay anything for it, which seems very unlikely).

Fans of the show will see Ella’s new look on the Bachelor Pad finale airing this Monday (Sept 12).

Were you as shocked as I was to hear that Ella had 5 plastic surgery operations in one day?

Sorry, I don't know how to post pics! Ella was my favorite, because she seemed so normal, but now... I thought she was in financial dire straits? What about needing to win for her son?

Maybe Erica Rose just keeps going on these shows to drum up more business for her dad

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So lame! I don't like these 2 together.

Bachelor Pad's Holly and Blake Are Engaged

By Tim Nudd
    Thursday September 08, 2011 12:20 PM EDT
    Holly Durst and Blake Julian
    Craig Sjodin/ABC (2)

Holly Durst may have voted off Blake Julian Bachelor Pad this week, but the note she handed him at the rose ceremony – saying that it wasn't the end for them – has turned out to be rather telling.

That's because the pair, both 28, who have flirted all season long, are now engaged to be married, a source tells PEOPLE.

Their courtship was always complicated, given that Durst's former fiancé Michael Stagliano was also competing on the show, and still had feelings for her. And Julian himself was involved with fellow contestant Melissa Schreiber throughout much of the season.

But freed from the Bachelor Pad mansion, it appears their flirting has blossomed into true love.

The season 2 finale of Bachelor Pad airs Monday (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

Holly Durst and Blake Julian Engaged - Bachelor Pad Couple to Marry : People.com
    God, this seems awfully quick considering Holly was so torn on if she was still in love with Michael or not. I mean this show started taping when?? At least not until Ames was voted off Bachelorette so I'd say late spring?? I know it's not live, but the time frame can't be too far off, right??

Also, I'd hardly say Blake was "involved" with Melissa. They were just teammates and she developed a crush on him and he didn't have the same feelings for her. Kind of dumb to mention that in the article I think.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

My youngest daughter has 2 volleyball matches tonight,...so I will miss, most, if not all of this show tonight!!

Elite Member

Holly is a first class bitch. How in the world she could have not told Michael about the engagement before they were on stage. She didn't deserve a dime of the money. Seriously -- what did she do the entire time except lead two men on?

I think we finally have a better glimpse into the whole Jake-Vienna relationship. Jake is smarmy beyond belief, but Vienna is a first class drama queen and a liar. I hope that it's the last we hear from both of them. I give Vienna and Kasey another 2 months, tops.

So Holly and Michael won? I only saw the first hour where it was narrowed to Michael/Holly & Michelle/Graham.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    So Holly and Michael won? I only saw the first hour where it was narrowed to Michael/Holly & Michelle/Graham.
    Yup 10-4.

As long as Vienna and Kasey weren't up there, I was happy, but after the crap Holly pulled with Michael, I didn't want her to get a dime.

I so wanted Michael to keep the money for himself. That would have been the ultimate FU to Holly. I can't believe the cameras were there for the engagement too, so tacky (but great for ratings). That really was so low of them to blindside Michael with the news on stage.

However, I do not see Blake and Holly lasting. Within a year of being wishy-washy with her first engagement, she accepts Blake's proposal?!? How do you move on so quickly?

Blake seems smarmy, too. I don't trust him or Holly. I don't see them lasting long, either. Hopefully they figure it out before the wedding.

I kind of wish Michael would have picked KEEP, as well. He was bugging the shit out of me the last few weeks being all whinny and pathetic. But after last night, I think it was terrible that they blindsided him. He should have given both Blake and Holly the high hard one and said fuck you both!!

So what is up with Vienna and Kasey? Are they still together? Kasey acted really embarassed over his behavior on the show, and seemed to be distraught in his relationship with Vienna. He said he just can't get back to being happy. Well, d'uh !!! Get away from her now, dumbass! She is sucking the life and humanism out of you!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information