Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad 2011

fgg

or "you're welcome".
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

i just caught up with the last two eps of this show. a couple things:

-kasey's voice annoys the shit out of me. it's like he needs to clear his throat or something.
    -the jake/erica thing is gross.
    -ames is very strange looking. he has a giant forehead, his eyes are super wideset and he kisses weird. it was super sweet of him to leave with jackie though.
    -vienna's fug and a bitch.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i just caught up with the last two eps of this show. a couple things:

-kasey's voice annoys the shit out of me. it's like he needs to clear his throat or something.
    -the jake/erica thing is gross.
    -ames is very strange looking. he has a giant forehead, his eyes are super wideset and he kisses weird. it was super sweet of him to leave with jackie though.
    -vienna's fug and a bitch.
    I've always though Ames was super weird looking, and he always has this dopey look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at him whenever he was on the screen during The Bachelorette.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I've always though Ames was super weird looking, and he always has this dopey look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at him whenever he was on the screen during The Bachelorette.
    He was always so slow at processing things. It's like you can see the wheels turning. Very slowly.

I thought so too! That dopey look was ALWAYS on his face, and yeah, he looked like he was s.l.o.w.l.y processing anything that was said. But he seemed like a really nice guy, and yeah, very sweet of him when he left with Jackie.

Totally forgot about discussing Ames on here because we were always so busy talking about Vienna and Kasey LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    He was always so slow at processing things. It's like you can see the wheels turning. Very slowly.
    Yes! That's exactly it. Even when he wasn't given the rose, he was smiling the whole time and it wasn't until he was in the limo that it clicked for him what just happened. It's weird because supposedly he's a super smart guy.

Anyway, he does seem nice. I thought the running away with Jackie was sweet but I thought it was weird too. They had known each other what? A week? But that's him taking a chance on love so I can't knock him for that I guess.

Yes! That's exactly it. Even when he wasn't given the rose, he was smiling the whole time and it wasn't until he was in the limo that it clicked for him what just happened. It's weird because supposedly he's a super smart guy.

Anyway, he does seem nice. I thought the running away with Jackie was sweet but I thought it was weird too. They had known each other what? A week? But that's him taking a chance on love so I can't knock him for that I guess.
    I read that Ames and Jackie lasted about two weeks and he broke up with her.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Hit By Ban Bus!

Caught all of these epis online at once, now am hooked on this garbage.

I think most if not all of it is semi scripted fakery.

Yay, glad this thread is heating up and has a few people that are watching this trash and posting thoughts.

So Ames and Jackie didn't last? Too bad. Hmmm, wonder what happened....... let's hear some speculations.

I thought for sure it would be Jackie breaking up with him, but it was vice versa.

I also hear that Holly is dating Blake so I guess Michael couldn't win her heart back. Maybe they figured enough was enough when Bret Michaels and his eyeliner showed up to serenade them with "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
    Btw, if you want spoilers for almost every episode, check out realitysteve.com. He had the synopsis for every episode of the Bachelorette, including the finale and was dead on for each one. I don't know who is giving up the info but it's great reading.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I agree with you all about Ames. Something is really off with his face. Or it almost looks like his brain is to big for his skull. It seems to bulge out in the front, and it then makes his eyes so spread out. Creepy. But he did seem nice.

I can't stand Jake playing up to Erica, either. I can tell he is NOT liking it when he kisses her. lol I couldn't make out with someone to just advance in a game. I would have to have SOME sort of attraction to them.

I so want Kasey and Vienna to go home,....hate them both.

Elite Member

Melissa is flat-out crazy. She made me LOL all night. A fairly enjoyable episode with Jake gone and not much of Kasey and Vienna. I want them to kick out Kasey so we can see Vienna flounder without him.

Holly and Michael need to move on. They've each broken up with each other at some point. She's giving him mixed messages and he shouldn't be so possessive of her.

Uggg!! I wanted everyone to turn on Kasey and Vienna!!! I HATE them!!!

Blake is a sneak,...but I just think he is playing the game. Anyone else think he and Holly will hook up after the show? Or if it will even last?

Michael is seeming really pathetic now. He needs to finish the game and move on. And I think Holly likes the two guys fighting over her. She isn't as innocent as she tries to act.

^ I keep hoping that these people smarten up and get rid of Kasey and Vienna, but they don't. They give them freaking roses to save them from elimination. It's unreal.

I did like the Nearly Wed game! Kirk's comments about Kasey and Vienna were so right on! The couple who are so in love don't know shit about eachother. It was also pretty smart of Michelle and Graham to come up with their strategy.

I cannot stand Blake so I'm glad he's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I couldn't believe they gave those roses to Vienna and Kasey. They deserved to go home on that decision alone.

If Vienna and Kasey win this and Jordan or Rachel win Big Brother, I'm going to be sent into a blind rage and will boycott all reality TV for the rest of my life.

Oh, and Erika???? Is she for real?? Like, does she act like that in real life??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information