Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bachelor -- Chris Soules' Season

Elite Member

I think this is going to be a really weird season.
    sluce likes this.

Ratings will be much higher, and the show would be so much better, if Jimmy Kimmel went on every date.
    Last edited by sluce; January 19th, 2015 at 11:21 PM.
    tulip likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I watched a bit tonight....and his laugh gets on my nerves....badly!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Rating will be much higher, and the show would be so much better, if Jimmy Kimmel went on every date.
    I love how he skewered everything about the show. It was hilarious. I loved the "amazing" jar.

There are still too many annoying girls. Censor Bar Jillian, KardAshleyan, Crazy Eyes Ashley, Alien-loving Mackenzie...

Who wears stripper heels to a pool party? The pool parties never end well.

I saw that Reality Steve reported that he knew who was selected back in Nov, before the show premiered. Now there are reports that Chris was seen with this girl very recently. I won't say the name but I guess she is a good pick.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    the show would be so much better, if Jimmy Kimmel went on every date.
    Yes. Yes it would.

Elite Member

The virgin Kardashian wannabe has got to go. Now.
    Laxmobster likes this.

I am just not getting into the show this year. The vigin is annoying....but she seems pretty flirtatious, sexual and touchy. The few older virgins I have known seemed more inexperienced...or something. Can't put my finger on it...but I wonder if she is full of shit.

And his laugh is getting on my nerves. It reminds me of a little girls giggle on helium.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I am just not getting into the show this year. The vigin is annoying....but she seems pretty flirtatious, sexual and touchy. The few older virgins I have known seemed more inexperienced...or something. Can't put my finger on it...but I wonder if she is full of shit.

And his laugh is getting on my nerves. It reminds me of a little girls giggle on helium.
    I think the Annoying Virgin has done everything but the actual deed. She is not inexperienced.

Just finished watching the episode tonight and will only say WTF! I am embarrassed for all these foolish girls and Chris.

Yeah, they are all so young and immature. There are only a couple that seem somewhat normal. Whitney and Becca are the best prospects for Chris, if he is really looking for a wife. I can't believe that Britt sleeps in all that makeup. That bright pink lipstick must be all over her pillowcase. She must have awful skin. Same with Kardashian chic. Just way too much makeup!

Elite Member

...and what about Kelsey "my story is so amazing"??? Yes, let's exploit my husband's death for a smooch from a farm boy.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ...and what about Kelsey "my story is so amazing"??? Yes, let's exploit my husband's death for a smooch from a farm boy.
    Yes - I thought she was making it up at first. I know people process things in different ways, but there were some serious WTF moments last night.

It frightens me that Kelsey is a guidance counselor.

The Bachelor's Kelsey Defends Herself After That Uncomfortable Episode

The Bachelor can be awkward at times, but this week's episode is exceptionally uncomfortable. Realizing she might be in danger of being kicked off, contestant Kelsey Poe showed up on Bachelor Chris Soules's doorstep — this is against the rules, but pretty much everyone does it anyway — to tell him "her story." Kelsey's husband died suddenly in May 2013, and while I think we can all agree that being widowed at 28 is absolutely terrible, Kelsey came off as borderline delusional on the episode. Of course, ABC could be guilty of some fancy editing (cue the villain music), but Kelsey also said some undeniably creepy things to the camera after sharing her story with Chris. She also collapsed of a panic attack at the end of the episode. Here's the footage of her telling Chris about her widowhood, making out with him, then saying to the camera: "Isn't my story amazing? It's tragic, but it's amazing."

As you can see, this doesn't look good for Kelsey. Three days before the episode aired, she preemptively posted about it on Facebook:

Kelsey Poe
    Writer · 1,944 Likes · January 31 at 5:29pm ·
    One of the more logical explanations of what you'll see on Monday's The Bachelor. Thanks, Cartermatt.com for using common sense and reminding the audience about the power of TV editing. Also, thank you to the commenter, Chelsea, at the bottom of this article: "I agree that this is manipulative editing. It's a shame that they are trying to destroy her credibility because with all this girl has been through, that is the last thing she needs." (then she posted a link to a story)

The article goes on to show her tweets during the show - you know it is all the editing and she is being exploited.... click on the link if you want to read it all.

The Bachelor Kelsey Poe Responds to Criticism | POPSUGAR Entertainment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information