Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 09

Elite Member

Unfortunately for Jason, he does not have a poker face. He is SO in love with Melissa. I just don't get any spark between him and Molly. He loves her eyes. Big deal.

DeYAWNa's being overly promoted as usual. These 'most dramatic rose ceremony's in Bachelor history' statements never amount to much, but I am curious about what transpires in two week's time.

First and last time I ever watch a season of this show. Jason was just a creepy horndog tonight.

Oh and of course he'll pick Bucky, errr Melissa, because she reminds him of his Bachelorette love AND his ex-wife. Yeah, they'll live happily ever after, for sure.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Unfortunately for Jason, he does not have a poker face. He is SO in love with Melissa. I just don't get any spark between him and Molly. He loves her eyes. Big deal.

DeYAWNa's being overly promoted as usual. These 'most dramatic rose ceremony's in Bachelor history' statements never amount to much, but I am curious about what transpires in two week's time.

His face does give it all away, we know the ending question is, will it last or amount to anything after the show is over.

Sooo.....I missed the very end of last nights episode. Does anyone know who he sent home? Deanna didn't come back yet did she?? I'm confused, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Sooo.....I missed the very end of last nights episode. Does anyone know who he sent home? Deanna didn't come back yet did she?? I'm confused, as usual.
    He sent Jillian home. I loved her, she's a class act. So its either Molly or Melissa now. Deanna hasn't made her appearance yet either.

He sent the not-Molly and not-Melissa girl home, because he didn't want to be "just best friends" after rubbing his crotch all over her in the hot tub.

Exclusive: 'Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss discusses 'shocking' ending - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

Exclusive: 'Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss discusses 'shocking' ending

By Christopher Rocchio, 02/16/2009

Despite the show's history of over-the-top promos, The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss says he isn't crying wolf with his recent comments that the reality dating show's thirteenth-season ending is "shocking" and the "most dramatic ever."

"[If] I'm the boy that cried wolf [before], well this time it's a wolf," Fleiss told Reality TV World on Friday.

"It's five wolves, it's a pack of wolves! I'm telling you, money back guarantee. If anyone thinks this isn't the most shocking The Bachelor ever, you have them call me, because I'll want to know why, because it is, it most definitely is. I don't even think there [has been] anything close."

Fleiss' comments have come despite The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick's previous gushing that he's "engaged" and "completely in love."

However Fleiss told Reality TV World that doesn't mean The Bachelor's upcoming ending is predictable.

"That might be a mislead, you never know," teased Fleiss when asked about Mesnick's comments. "It's astonishing, and whatever you think it is, you can't be completely right, there's no way."

Last week, ABC announced it will air The Bachelor: After the Final Rose, Part 2 -- an apparent extension to the already-scheduled The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special the network will air on Monday, March 2 at 10PM ET/PT immediately after the thirteenth season's two-hour finale broadcast -- on Tuesday March, 3 at 10PM ET/PT.

"The network knows the way the show ends and they know its going to do a giant [ratings] number," Fleiss told Reality TV World about the decision to expand the show's season. "They're going to want to show a little bit more of the story."

However according to Fleiss, the extra hour will be worth it to viewers.

"I can not confirm or deny anything," he said. "[But] if you like reality TV at all, those hours of reality TV are going to be satisfying to you, I guarantee. Guaranteed."
    Maybe he's in love and engaged to Deanna

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Maybe he's in love and engaged to Deanna
    that definitely seems what he wants to at least insinuate. deanna lost out with him, he better not end up with her.

Here's a link to the alleged ending of the show....do NOT click on it if you don't want to know what happens.

I dunno if any of it is even true, but I guess in terms of 'shocking' endings, I suppose this could potentially be one......meh, whatever.

ohnotheydidnt: Major (potential) drama + shenanigans on 'The Bachelor'

Elite Member

^^ Thanks for that link, LynnieD. Wow! I have to admit I believe it. I was really disappointed in Jason after Monday night's show. He seemed like a genuine sweetheart in the beginning....but after Monday night, I thought he was a real sleazeball who enjoyed hearing the ladies vocalize their feelings about them while he sat there with a big, goofy grin on his face saying....nothing. He was really getting off on their vulnerability. I now have zero respect for him. All I can say is God help Ty if this is his example.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    ^^ Thanks for that link, LynnieD. Wow! I have to admit I believe it. I was really disappointed in Jason after Monday night's show. He seemed like a genuine sweetheart in the beginning....but after Monday night, I thought he was a real sleazeball who enjoyed hearing the ladies vocalize their feelings about them while he sat there with a big, goofy grin on his face saying....nothing. He was really getting off on their vulnerability. I now have zero respect for him. All I can say is God help Ty if this is his example.
    They all do that. It's the part of the show I hate. They get them to spill their guts, don't say anything back and then one gets dumped. Then, the final two have to "prove" their love to him and he dumps one.

I heard all about the ending. If it's true that Jason complied with it, I will be very disappointed in him. Whether or not he did, his image as the sweet single father is tarnished.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I heard all about the ending. If it's true that Jason complied with it, I will be very disappointed in him. Whether or not he did, his image as the sweet single father is tarnished.
    Agreed. My only hesitancy in believing it's all true is why? Why would he risk so much? His reputation, his image, Ty's respect at some point. It almost doesn't make sense. He can't possibly think this can end well.

I HATE that too, how the Bachelor/Bachelorette cannot say anything, while the others are crying and pouring their hearts out.

I have to admit that I will watch the finale....gotta see this...

I buy the "whole shocking ending". This whole show is so heavily edited so that we only see what they want us to see. They edited Jason to be the good guy starting on Dee's season to groom him to be the next bachelor. We assume he is good guy but we really don't know. They probably paid him a bunch of money and made him sign a contract and then told him he had to go along with it.

That be said, I can't stop watching and I really feel bad for Mel.
    Fabulous!

Hey this is on tonight right?? I'm watching!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information