Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia's Next Top Model

I agree, definitely not a run way model's body. FHM maybe.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Tonights just ended and what a load of shit it was. I do not believe that out of all the pictures taken they couldn't find a decent one of any of them except Tahnee. That, to me, was their way of keeping her in. And they're so obivously setting up a rivallry between Cassie and Claire for the (drum roll please) final showdown. I pick Cassie to win, mainly because she's the only natural in the lot, Claire is a prissy bitch and Tahnee dumb as dry toast.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^Totally - I've watched every season and seen girls get kicked out for bad photos, even though they took much better ones during the shoot. I don't buy that 'This is your best photo' bullshit for a second.

I knew Adele would get the boot. I don't want Tahnee to win, but I fear she might. She's very pretty, so it's a shame she's so dumb and unlikeable. Cassie is a bogan, but she has the potential. Clare I don't find attractive at all. I agreed wholeheartedly with the guest judge one week Ruby Rose who said Clare is scary looking. Even last week when they did that funeral acting exercise and Clare said she killed the girl. She may have been going for 'different' but she just came across as a freak.

The only good thing about tonight was Elle. She's always going to be THE supermodel to me.

If Australia gets to decide the winner again, I'll throw a few votes Cassie's way if she's one of the finalists. If our votes even count. I voted SO HARD last year for the chick that WASN'T Demelza. Loathed that bitch.

I was so annoyed with the ending. It was quite obvious that during the photoshoot that Cassie took some great photos but the judges picked her worst one.

And, no surprise, Tahnee had the best picture! The judges are so bias.

Now I want Cassi to win. IMO she's the most natural model of the 3.

Also I didn't understand Sarah's comment about Cassie having issues with her make up and styling during the photoshoot. I didn't see any issues besides her taking some good images.

I loved Clares look from the start, I still like her but had she and I been going to high school together I would probably hate her guts and calling her a stuck-up bitch.

I don’t get Tahnee at all, she has a few good pictures but in person (well in the show) she looks slightly retarded to me.

Cassi bugs me, whining and complaining but she could become “the new Kate Moss”, she obvious have some anger issues and I have no problem picturing this girl ending up doing drugs.

Is it just me or does Australias Next Topmodel have much better girls than Americas Next Topmodel?

UPDATE: I think Cassi will be the next Kate Moss Wild child Cassi Van Den Dungen snares an older man | The Daily Telegraph
    Last edited by Shelly; June 24th, 2009 at 04:55 AM.
    "Well isn't that special"

Bored so… According to the info on their website http://www.antm.com.au/ here are the girls bmi, thoughts?

Lola 181cm 68kg 20.8 bmi
    Tahnee 173cm 60kg 20 bmi
    Georgie 177cm 60kg 19.2 bmi
    Laura M 179cm 60kg 18.7 bmi

Adele 181cm 59kg 18 bmi

Franky 180cm 58kg 17.9 bmi
    Mikarla 172cm 53kg 17.9 bmi

Madison 172cm 53kg 17.9 bmi

Cassi 173cm 53kg 17.7 bmi
    Leah 173cm 55kg 17.7 bmi

Laura T 172cm 51kg 17.5
    Eloise 180cm 56kg 17.3 bmi

Clare 177cm 53kg 16.9 bmi

I thought Cassi was taller than Tahnee.

Cassi is an interesting case, I think she has the potential to become a top model but not sure about her mental state. She probably needs a good mentor to guide her in the right direction.

Sarah is so biased, it's unreal. What did Adele do to her to get her so against her???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Sarah is so biased, it's unreal. What did Adele do to her to get her so against her???
    Yeah, she picks her favorite and sticks with it. Like when that Demelza chick won last time, please...

God, Tahnee is an idiot.

I went to the ANTM website, read her interview and she said

'Fan, BOAT, lighter'

when asked what she'd take to a desert island. Um! You wouldn't be ON the island, if you had a boat.

She also has 7 siblings - that kind of explains why she's so bitchy and big headed - she's probably never had so much attention before. I also think she looks better in person than she photographs, and the photograph is more important for a model.

I just have a soft spot for Cassi - she seemed so genuinely grateful the other night when she was chosen to go to the premier. I think she is a good soul, who needs a little guidance. Most people don't carry a big green toy frog around I feel a bit sorry for her. I had a friend like her once - i love bogans, they're hilarious. Give me one over a stuck up prissy cow anyday. So I can't help but like her, and I hope she wins because she's put up with crap from just about all those bitches.

Also, Sarah going on about Cassi having a bad photoshoot pissed me off. Um, the photographers couldn't stop praising her. Even the other girls were shitty because they watched her shoot and admitted she was a good model. So, what the hell! I wish Elle was the host.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; June 25th, 2009 at 04:07 AM.

Elle would've been a better host! After last nights episode I am over Sarah - she's too bias and does not provide proper constructive feedback.

I hope Cassi does well next week.

My dream host for this show would be Miranda Kerr. She's just so hot . Oh and she's a good role model for girls and blah blah.

But keep Charlotte though, that bitch is tv gold.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Tonights just ended and what a load of shit it was. I do not believe that out of all the pictures taken they couldn't find a decent one of any of them except Tahnee. That, to me, was their way of keeping her in. And they're so obivously setting up a rivallry between Cassie and Claire for the (drum roll please) final showdown. I pick Cassie to win, mainly because she's the only natural in the lot, Claire is a prissy bitch and Tahnee dumb as dry toast.
    Completely agree. THe other girls WORKED it on their shoots- I could have taken screencaps during their shoots that would have been better photos than the ones they picked.

I really wish these shows would let the models and the photographers work together to pick their best shots. I think we'd see a totally different show.

As much as I do like Tahnee, Adele should have stayed over her.

ETA: looking back at this cycle, I wish that Madison, Georgie and Laura T had stuck around longer. They all had a lot of potential.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Ok, final cut coming and it had better not be Cassie who gets cut. She's hte most natural talent there. Tahnee is dumb as a post and Claire is completely up her own ass and yeah, she's bloody scary. She comes from the Fishsticks school of confidence.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information