Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia's Next Top Model

^I know. Also, Tahnee IS not fat! Just because Mikarla is practically skeletal... Tahnee is a good weight. I wonder how many young girls are putting their fingers down their throat, or thinking about it, after that.

Tahnee looks fine to me.
    Whereas Mikarla is a stick, she's too thin. Her first photoshoot was awful we could see her bones.

I was surprised they had a double elimination tonight.

Plus, how bad was the cigarettes saga?
    Last edited by arie_skop; May 19th, 2009 at 07:23 AM.

Yeah that was terrible - all the girls are pretty much bitches and all my 'favourites' have been involved in the fights in some way - lol, i sure know how to pick them! The shower thing was ridiculous - I'd probably cry too if someone came into my shower and turned the water off. Then threatened me. It was 9AM - Cassie is a stupid crazy bitch. Get your ass up lazy cow! She shouldn't be there, she's mentally unstable. No normal person behaves likes that. She seems like a real basket-case and shame on the producers for letting the behaviour continue. It's all ratings of course.

Cassie sure is crazy. I am surprised she's still allowed on the show. And, i dont want to hear the producers or Sarah tell us that Cassie is attending some anger management sessions. If they wish to make a statement, then don't allow Cassie on the show.

I am sure Tyra wouldnt put up with Cassie's behaviour.

I do not think Tyra would let this go... the Aussie judges didnt even mention it or the ciggies in the elimination! crazy! and im P-O'ed that Mikarla left! gisele i can handle cos she was nasty! ugh tahnee is a young selfish moron! and cassie.... well just YUCK! classless biatch! xx
    Blonde Ballerina xox

ALSO how skinny were all there legs (especially cassie) when they were at the fruit market down the runway! OMG
    Blonde Ballerina xox

I just gotta say, this show is so much better than the American version (I watch it on youtube so I'm catching up this year).

TBH though I hope Australian girls are'nt always this dramatic/bitchy/loud. If they are then god Bless the parents of Aussie children. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBallerina View Post
    I do not think Tyra would let this go... the Aussie judges didnt even mention it or the ciggies in the elimination! crazy! and im P-O'ed that Mikarla left! gisele i can handle cos she was nasty! ugh tahnee is a young selfish moron! and cassie.... well just YUCK! classless biatch! xx
    I couldn't believe the judges didnt mention the cigs incident. These judges are too soft, and Sarah doesnt always provide good feedback on the photos.

I think Tahnee is overrated -- I don't think she's a good model.

Yes, Cassie's legs are so thin! Like sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    I just gotta say, this show is so much better than the American version (I watch it on youtube so I'm catching up this year).

TBH though I hope Australian girls are'nt always this dramatic/bitchy/loud. If they are then god Bless the parents of Aussie children. lol

I dont find Aussie girls that bitchy. I think the producers just love selecting the loud and bitchy ones to be on the show. It's no longer about modelling.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Cassie is kind of loony but what really bugged me last night was the fact that Sarah Murdoch so obviously had it in for the blonde girl (can't remember her name...starts with an M). She was saying things like 'M is really getting on my nerves' etc. which is kind of bullshit since that doesn't have anything to do with anything. This show is stupid.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

For me, last night the show proved how pathetic it has become.

I think Sarah was talking about Mikarla - and what annoyed me was how Sarah didnt even talk about the photo.

Well less drama in tonight's episode. Looks like Cassie might tone it down but the other girls really dislike her.

I really do not get Tahnee's appeal, I dont find her photos that amazing.

i AGREE. Tahnee is so overrated! I don't think there's anyone that stunning there either.

Who went home? I was watching it up until the elimination because the phone always rings right at that moment!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    i AGREE. Tahnee is so overrated! I don't think there's anyone that stunning there either.

Who went home? I was watching it up until the elimination because the phone always rings right at that moment!
    I forget her name but the surfer girl with the crazy frizzy hair..is her name madison? mehhhh

OH NO!!!!!!!!! I liked her. The only one I liked.

I actually felt sorry for Cassie after hearing her Mum talk. She sounds like a nasty piece of work. I'm also going to scream next time I hear Alex Perry say 'expensive'.

Oh and I love that Claire and Frankie had the annoying squealing pigs
    Last edited by DitaPage*; May 27th, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information