Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 169

Thread: Australia

  1. #46
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    PB (oh how I hate typing those initials), the reason why you are getting flack here is because you were aggressive over a movie. Just because people don't fawn over it or leave the movie theatre does NOT mean that they are not capable of original thought or are mindless sheep. They are just as entitled to their opinion as you are. And why in the hell would anyone lie about seeing a movie? Methinks you need to stop getting worked up over a dumb movie, there are plenty of other things more pressing at times like these. You thought it was great, others thought it was dumb, who cares? No movie, including the classics, has 100% of people liking it. If they did, I would call THEM incapable of original thought. So take your own advice and chill.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  2. #47
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Please don't start with me, because I am not as nice as everyone else has been with you. You haven't seen nasty yet.

    I wasn't calling YOU crazy. I was calling all the madness of the week crazy.
    There have been A LOT of trolls, old time crazy members coming back under new names, people that we once thought were friends that fell off the crazy train, and now you.....all in a matter of a week, so you have to understand that we are kinda touchy when someone jumps in feet first and starts wanting to act bitchy, then wanting to act nice and cunning.
    well i'm not a troll and understand this..everyone has been horrible to me..that is your perogative...i didnt mean to act bitchy..i stated my opinion...it was never meant to confrontational...I honestly shouldbt have to proove my worth..u should welcome new members...u only have 10,000 active members...half probably dont utilise the site if u treat them they way u have me...i get it..u have your *click* but just dont be a asshole and accuse new members of beng trolls...

  3. #48
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    No, people snarked at you because you were being a dick and accusing others of being stupid sheep because they didn't like some movie you did.

    Not the way to win friends.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  4. #49
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painted Blue View Post
    well i'm not a troll and understand this..everyone has been horrible to me..that is your perogative...i didnt mean to act bitchy..i stated my opinion...it was never meant to confrontational...I honestly shouldbt have to proove my worth..u should welcome new members...u only have 10,000 active members...half probably dont utilise the site if u treat them they way u have me...i get it..u have your *click* but just dont be a asshole and accuse new members of beng trolls...
    Okay, that's about the last time I am going to be called an asshole or anything else. If you would open your fucking eye and read, you would see that I have been nothing but nice to you, up to this point. In SEVERAL threads I have tried to explain to you why you were catching such harsh comments. Now I could care less what happens to your sorry ass.

    Also, I could give two shits what any of the other 10,000 members do. If they want to log in fine, if they don't fine. It's no skin off my back, and damn sure no money out of my pocket. I would suggest you and any of the others that can stand the snark to stay away....you're probably not cut out to play with the adults.

  5. #50
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    pussy juice
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #51
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    ... just one eye? lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #52
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, people snarked at you because you were being a dick and accusing others of being stupid sheep because they didn't like some movie you did.

    Not the way to win friends.
    im not trying to win friends..i have no plans of joining your supposed cool group!! i should however be allowed to state my opinion without being attacked...u may not agree and that is fine..but im not a fucking troll! and it seems to me that anyone that wont agree with majority is a troll to you people

  8. #53
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painted Blue View Post
    im not trying to win friends..i have no plans of joining your supposed cool group!! i should however be allowed to state my opinion without being attacked...u may not agree and that is fine..but im not a fucking troll! and it seems to me that anyone that wont agree with majority is a troll to you people
    then why worry what people say?? nobody else here does.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #54
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    This is us giving a shit......

  10. #55
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    This is us giving a shit......
    that's exactly what it looks like in my sketch book too..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #56
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painted Blue View Post
    im not trying to win friends..i have no plans of joining your supposed cool group!! i should however be allowed to state my opinion without being attacked...u may not agree and that is fine..but im not a fucking troll! and it seems to me that anyone that wont agree with majority is a troll to you people
    No, you called people stupid and sheep because they disagreed with your liking of a movie.

    That is not stating an opinion on the movie: that's being an asshole.

    Do you understand?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #57
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, you called people stupid and sheep because they disagreed with your liking of a movie.

    That is not stating an opinion on the movie: that's being an asshole.

    Do you understand?
    if you say so..i wont argue the point because you and your gang are always right!

  13. #58
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    ....some of my best friends are sheep....but then again....I'm a very lonely man.....

  14. #59
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    oh shit! now Grim is the leader??? you fuckers told me this was my week!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  15. #60
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ....some of my best friends are sheep....but then again....I'm a very lonely man.....
    We know-Nawth C'lina,where the women are ugly and the sheep are nervous....
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Australia gets bigger
    By Honey in forum News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 24th, 2008, 09:16 AM
  2. hello from australia
    By ingypops in forum New Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM
  3. Please tell me about Australia!!!
    By piperdiva in forum The Little Big World
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
  4. From Australia =)
    By ooOORosieOOoo in forum New Members
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 18th, 2007, 08:37 AM
  5. From Australia =)
    By ooOORosieOOoo in forum New Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 16th, 2007, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •