Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 169

Thread: Australia

  1. #151
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    This thread made me laugh... Nikki Kidman is HAWT.....





    A Hawt Mess!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  2. #152
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    That's not global tho is it?

    today it's even worse Twilight is at 159 mil and Australia is at 40 mil and thats world wide.

    Just goes to show give chicks a romance and they will flock to the theaters doesn't matter who writes the script or who directs it.

    btw the chick that directed Twilight isn't directing the next two - since Twilight made some serious bucks they will spend more money on the movies.

    The kid playing jacob is to young and looks like a flamer not a shape shifter, Bella was spacey not spaced out maybe the chick playing her could put down the pot pipe.

  3. #153
    Eli
    Eli is offline
    Hit By Ban Bus! Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Grand Canyon
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    ^^ Bella gets spaced out so it's all good.

  4. #154
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    today it's even worse Twilight is at 159 mil and Australia is at 40 mil and thats world wide.

    Just goes to show give chicks a romance and they will flock to the theaters doesn't matter who writes the script or who directs it.

    btw the chick that directed Twilight isn't directing the next two - since Twilight made some serious bucks they will spend more money on the movies.

    The kid playing jacob is to young and looks like a flamer not a shape shifter, Bella was spacey not spaced out maybe the chick playing her could put down the pot pipe.
    LOL! I've never even heard of twilight..... I think I need to watch more tv, etc!
    Free Charmed.

  5. #155
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    LOL! I've never even heard of twilight..... I think I need to watch more tv, etc!
    only because I like you....

    the book Twilight is good, really worth the read.
    The last book sucks, isn't worth the bucks I paid for it.

    The movie is for tweens, sort of like a Clueless cult teen hit. They knew it would be but what they didn't know is that it crossed over to women of all ages. To bad they didn't invest some more money in the movie.

    Robert aka Edward is the only known actor and he was probably paid peanuts. So now they have the money maybe they'll spend some of those bucks on the special effects.

    chick playing Bella was picked because she looks so spaced out by so does the chick playing Luna Lovegood and she's not sitting around posing for pictures while smoking pot with her boyfriend. She looks like a Amy Winestein gonna be some day.

  6. #156
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    only because I like you....

    the book Twilight is good, really worth the read.
    The last book sucks, isn't worth the bucks I paid for it.

    The movie is for tweens, sort of like a Clueless cult teen hit. They knew it would be but what they didn't know is that it crossed over to women of all ages. To bad they didn't invest some more money in the movie.

    Robert aka Edward is the only known actor and he was probably paid peanuts. So now they have the money maybe they'll spend some of those bucks on the special effects.

    chick playing Bella was picked because she looks so spaced out by so does the chick playing Luna Lovegood and she's not sitting around posing for pictures while smoking pot with her boyfriend. She looks like a Amy Winestein gonna be some day.
    ah-ha! "A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire" sums it up totally! Don't vampire movies do well most of the time, and if not at the box office then on DVD?

    Thanks Peach.
    Free Charmed.

  7. #157
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    55,103

    Default

    I overheard two teenage girls talking about Twilight and one wondered, "If Edward doesn't have blood, how can he get an erection?" I thought she had a good point. Vampires are probably a flop in the sack.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

  8. #158
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I overheard two teenage girls talking about Twilight and one wondered, "If Edward doesn't have blood, how can he get an erection?" I thought she had a good point. Vampires are probably a flop in the sack.
    strap ons?

    Maybe we now know the mystery behind Madonna's shopping habits???
    Free Charmed.

  9. #159
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ah-ha! "A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire" sums it up totally! Don't vampire movies do well most of the time, and if not at the box office then on DVD?

    Thanks Peach.
    don't even laugh.. Mrs.Peach over here was to chicken to read Anne Rices books now I'm reading all kinds of vampire romance books. Stephanie Mayer and her Twilight stuff, J.R. Ward and her Brotherhood series and then Laurell Hamilton and her Anita Blake series until the 7th book and she went all S and M on me.. it's like eww so I gave that one up. Now I'm into Karen Moning and her Fever/Highlander stuff. .. get a life Peach.

    I knew the girlies would love the movie, I um visited a few sights and well they were all dying over Edward. Lets face it Robert Pattinton isn't all that hot but he fills the shoes of Edward.

    Girls all the vampires have huge throbbing pee pees, why do you think we read this stuff?. Stephanie Mayers vampires are more like aliens... and she kept it for tweens with the sex more like Ozzie and Harriet. So don't expect anything earth shaking there.

  10. #160
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I overheard two teenage girls talking about Twilight and one wondered, "If Edward doesn't have blood, how can he get an erection?" I thought she had a good point. Vampires are probably a flop in the sack.
    What a cockblock. No wonder why vampires are so pissed, living for centuries and they can't even get it up.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  11. #161
    Eli
    Eli is offline
    Hit By Ban Bus! Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Grand Canyon
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    Well they do have blood in them, don't they. Human blood. From which they feel plentiful.

  12. #162
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    We were in Bed Bath and Beyond and some guy on his cell phone said "you have to watch Australia" The hubby and I just stood there - we must have missed something.. geez

  13. #163
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Well, I've said the same thing, so yeah - maybe you missed something. It IS possible for some people to like this movie, believe it or not.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  14. #164
    Eli
    Eli is offline
    Hit By Ban Bus! Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Grand Canyon
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    It's a great movie, period. So of course. But just like any movie, it's a acquired taste.

  15. #165
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Well, I've said the same thing, so yeah - maybe you missed something. It IS possible for some people to like this movie, believe it or not.
    again so OK, you liked it. I'm happy for you.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Australia gets bigger
    By Honey in forum News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 24th, 2008, 09:16 AM
  2. hello from australia
    By ingypops in forum New Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM
  3. Please tell me about Australia!!!
    By piperdiva in forum The Little Big World
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
  4. From Australia =)
    By ooOORosieOOoo in forum New Members
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 18th, 2007, 08:37 AM
  5. From Australia =)
    By ooOORosieOOoo in forum New Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 16th, 2007, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •