Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Australia

This thread made me laugh... Nikki Kidman is HAWT.....

A Hawt Mess!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    That's not global tho is it?

today it's even worse Twilight is at 159 mil and Australia is at 40 mil and thats world wide.

Just goes to show give chicks a romance and they will flock to the theaters doesn't matter who writes the script or who directs it.

btw the chick that directed Twilight isn't directing the next two - since Twilight made some serious bucks they will spend more money on the movies.

The kid playing jacob is to young and looks like a flamer not a shape shifter, Bella was spacey not spaced out maybe the chick playing her could put down the pot pipe.

Eli

^^ Bella gets spaced out so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    today it's even worse Twilight is at 159 mil and Australia is at 40 mil and thats world wide.

Just goes to show give chicks a romance and they will flock to the theaters doesn't matter who writes the script or who directs it.

btw the chick that directed Twilight isn't directing the next two - since Twilight made some serious bucks they will spend more money on the movies.

The kid playing jacob is to young and looks like a flamer not a shape shifter, Bella was spacey not spaced out maybe the chick playing her could put down the pot pipe.
    LOL! I've never even heard of twilight..... I think I need to watch more tv, etc!
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

LOL! I've never even heard of twilight..... I think I need to watch more tv, etc!
    only because I like you....

the book Twilight is good, really worth the read.
    The last book sucks, isn't worth the bucks I paid for it.

The movie is for tweens, sort of like a Clueless cult teen hit. They knew it would be but what they didn't know is that it crossed over to women of all ages. To bad they didn't invest some more money in the movie.

Robert aka Edward is the only known actor and he was probably paid peanuts. So now they have the money maybe they'll spend some of those bucks on the special effects.

chick playing Bella was picked because she looks so spaced out by so does the chick playing Luna Lovegood and she's not sitting around posing for pictures while smoking pot with her boyfriend. She looks like a Amy Winestein gonna be some day.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    only because I like you....

the book Twilight is good, really worth the read.
    The last book sucks, isn't worth the bucks I paid for it.

The movie is for tweens, sort of like a Clueless cult teen hit. They knew it would be but what they didn't know is that it crossed over to women of all ages. To bad they didn't invest some more money in the movie.

Robert aka Edward is the only known actor and he was probably paid peanuts. So now they have the money maybe they'll spend some of those bucks on the special effects.

chick playing Bella was picked because she looks so spaced out by so does the chick playing Luna Lovegood and she's not sitting around posing for pictures while smoking pot with her boyfriend. She looks like a Amy Winestein gonna be some day.
    ah-ha! "A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire" sums it up totally! Don't vampire movies do well most of the time, and if not at the box office then on DVD?

Thanks Peach.
    Free Charmed.

I overheard two teenage girls talking about Twilight and one wondered, "If Edward doesn't have blood, how can he get an erection?" I thought she had a good point. Vampires are probably a flop in the sack.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I overheard two teenage girls talking about Twilight and one wondered, "If Edward doesn't have blood, how can he get an erection?" I thought she had a good point. Vampires are probably a flop in the sack.
    strap ons?

Maybe we now know the mystery behind Madonna's shopping habits???
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ah-ha! "A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire" sums it up totally! Don't vampire movies do well most of the time, and if not at the box office then on DVD?

Thanks Peach.
    don't even laugh.. Mrs.Peach over here was to chicken to read Anne Rices books now I'm reading all kinds of vampire romance books. Stephanie Mayer and her Twilight stuff, J.R. Ward and her Brotherhood series and then Laurell Hamilton and her Anita Blake series until the 7th book and she went all S and M on me.. it's like eww so I gave that one up. Now I'm into Karen Moning and her Fever/Highlander stuff. .. get a life Peach.

I knew the girlies would love the movie, I um visited a few sights and well they were all dying over Edward. Lets face it Robert Pattinton isn't all that hot but he fills the shoes of Edward.

Girls all the vampires have huge throbbing pee pees, why do you think we read this stuff?. Stephanie Mayers vampires are more like aliens... and she kept it for tweens with the sex more like Ozzie and Harriet. So don't expect anything earth shaking there.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What a cockblock. No wonder why vampires are so pissed, living for centuries and they can't even get it up.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Eli

Well they do have blood in them, don't they. Human blood. From which they feel plentiful.

Hit By Ban Bus!

We were in Bed Bath and Beyond and some guy on his cell phone said "you have to watch Australia" The hubby and I just stood there - we must have missed something.. geez

Well, I've said the same thing, so yeah - maybe you missed something. It IS possible for some people to like this movie, believe it or not.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Eli

It's a great movie, period. So of course. But just like any movie, it's a acquired taste.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Well, I've said the same thing, so yeah - maybe you missed something. It IS possible for some people to like this movie, believe it or not.
    again so OK, you liked it. I'm happy for you.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information