Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Anyone watching the Grammys?

Well well... would you look at this?

Video Rihanna - Medley (Live 50th Grammy Awards) - Rihanna, Medley, Umbrella, Don't, 2008 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

from dailymotions Riyonce begins to sing the wrong words @ 1:59 & keeps going then smiles & says fukk it I thought she was about to do the Ashley Simpson hoe-down

And Tina & Beyonce ROCKED DAT $HIT!!!

Video Beyonce & Tina Turner (Live 50th Grammy Awards) [Part. 2] - Beyonce, Tina, Turner, Sample, 2 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
    & not a single fuck was given...

I watched most of them, but my DVR stopped recording right in the middle of Alicia, so I missed everything after that, including Amy WAH!!!.

Seriously though, Beyonce needs to take some of her millions and buy a damn clue. Every time she duets with someone she gets blown off the fucking stage. Overrated, overexposed hoochie.

Tina is FIERCE!!! I fell in love with her all over again last night. Damn, I hope I'm that awesome at 68.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

my favorite moment was Kanye.... both songs. and i dont even like him. i love it when he told them to knock of the music when they thought his time was thru.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I watched most of them, but my DVR stopped recording right in the middle of Alicia, so I missed everything after that, including Amy WAH!!!.

Seriously though, Beyonce needs to take some of her millions and buy a damn clue. Every time she duets with someone she gets blown off the fucking stage. Overrated, overexposed hoochie.

Tina is FIERCE!!! I fell in love with her all over again last night. Damn, I hope I'm that awesome at 68.
    yea yea.... sure she does

I LOVED what I saw of The Grammys this year, I was very impressed. I'm not ashamed to admit Kanye's performance of "Mama" made me cry, made me miss being away from my own mother. When he broke into the part "and you never put no man over me...and I loved you for that mama don't you see..." that part did it for me. It was really touching. I found his performance here in good quality at this site:

http://atlantadiscussions.com/2008/02/11/kanye-west/

I'm actually watching a repeat of The Grammys right now again, trying to pick up parts I missed. All I can say is that Tina's performance was AMAZING. And you know, I'm not even going to hate on Beyonce, I think I'll be the lone voice of dissent here and say she did really well with Tina. It was a phenomenal performance all around, Tina is just fantastic.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^^^ I feel the same way.

Awlll... look at Tina & Beyonce on ET talented beautiful & made it to the top so she was honored when Beyonce asked her to perform with her. no one could've done Proud Mary better... all Tina Turner quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    ^^^ I feel the same way.

Awlll... look at Tina & Beyonce on ET talented beautiful & made it to the top so she was honored when Beyonce asked her to perform with her. no one could've done Proud Mary better... all Tina Turner quotes
    Beyonce didn't try to out perform a legend...she let a legend lead!! She followed and did the damn thing. If she had been over the top, everyone would have been in her shit(she can't win for losing). When Tina said she felt honored, she truly means it!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I LOVED what I saw of The Grammys this year, I was very impressed. I'm not ashamed to admit Kanye's performance of "Mama" made me cry, made me miss being away from my own mother. When he broke into the part "and you never put no man over me...and I loved you for that mama don't you see..." that part did it for me. It was really touching.
    Not a fan of Kanye but also shed a few tears when he sang that song.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I LOVED what I saw of The Grammys this year, I was very impressed. I'm not ashamed to admit Kanye's performance of "Mama" made me cry, made me miss being away from my own mother. When he broke into the part "and you never put no man over me...and I loved you for that mama don't you see..." that part did it for me. It was really touching. I found his performance here in good quality at this site:

[Video] Kanye West “Hey Mama” Performance @ Grammys | ATLANTA.DISCUSSIONS

I'm actually watching a repeat of The Grammys right now again, trying to pick up parts I missed. All I can say is that Tina's performance was AMAZING. And you know, I'm not even going to hate on Beyonce, I think I'll be the lone voice of dissent here and say she did really well with Tina. It was a phenomenal performance all around, Tina is just fantastic.
    I was at work watching the Grammy's and I missed Kayne..and I'm glad I did because I just watched it and cried so hard.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information