Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the Grammys?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Josh Groban makes me want to cry too but probably not in the same way.

Little Richard has not aged a day! What's up with that? He looks exactly the same as he did 20 years ago...and boy can he play that piano~
    Playful~

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Little Richard looks a tad bit embalmed.
    I seriously laughed out loud...maybe even howled. I had only just posted my comment about Little Richard when I read this. That's it. He's embalmed~
    Playful~

Three hours behind here....can't comment on much but was damn excited for Morris Day

I got gipped out of one of my post counts. It has taken me forever to get to 500 and now it's minus 1~
    Playful~

I equate Josh Grobin as a male Barbara Streisand... no matter what he sings, he can make you cry, just like Babs.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, it was awesome when he snatched it away and pointed toward the steps... I have pictures of Tina and Bey!!

The first thing I noticed was your avi I just wanna cry! can you post some pics? pwetty pwease

I'm cussin everyone out within earshot because they made me miss it

I'm with Laurent.... Why am I watching Great Balls of Fire and I know Riyonce did that on purpose

MsD.. Jay Z too busy sending out buyers to cop Bey another 3 million dollar gift for that lil' faux pas to help out right now

He know there's no public displays of affection with the jump-offs... jump on jump off...
    & not a single fuck was given...

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I equate Josh Grobin as a male Barbara Streisand... no matter what he sings, he can make you cry, just like Babs.
    Glad I'm not the only one. I mean Pavarotti always made me tear up..but that was Pavarotti!

Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard - Wow!

Wow, another jab at Kanye. Hehe! And Herboe Hancock wins album of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Little Richard looks a tad bit embalmed.
    so wrong

Quincy is packing on some pounds. Haven't seen him in a while.

Wow...Herbie beat out Kanye and everyone else for Album of Year. Who woulda thunk?

**Edit** I didn't realize Herbie's album was with Joni Mitchell. I may need to go out and get the CD. Another performer I haven't heard in ages.
    Playful~

How many did Amy win? I know she had to get New Artist... but what else? I only seen her win the one after her performance.

Here's the winners: GRAMMY.com

CNN has a few pictures up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    The first thing I noticed was your avi I just wanna cry! can you post some pics? pwetty pwease

I'm cussin everyone out within earshot because they made me miss it

I'm with Laurent.... Why am I watching Great Balls of Fire and I know Riyonce did that on purpose

MsD.. Jay Z too busy sending out buyers to cop Bey another 3 million dollar gift for that lil' faux pas to help out right now

He know there's no public displays of affection with the jump-offs...
    jump on jump off...
    She fucked up the Churches money by doing that...she is cut off forever NOW!! I still don't think that she's anything to him, not even a jump-off!! I will post them..I have to find a place to host them...

At age 68, Tina Turner kept those fabled legs largely covered by a silver pantsuit. But she proved she could still shake 'em.

The singer was given a generous three-song spotlight on Sunday's Grammy Awards, introduced by current hitmaker Beyonce, who joined her for "Proud Mary."
    Turner sang two songs central to her 1980s comeback, "What's Love Got to Do With It" and "Better Be Good to Me." She resembled James Brown on stage in his later years — several steps slower, but capable of moves that suggest, if not replicate, a formerly energetic stage routine.
    The high heels and skintight, low-cut outfit also necessitated some careful steps.
    Beyonce, 26, preceded Turner with a tribute that recalled heroes from Mahalia Jackson to Whitney Houston.
    The divas were introduced by third, Cher, who poked fun at being a relic in a youthful business: "As many of you know, I first started singing when Lincoln was president, and I know a star when I see one."
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    She fucked up the Churches money by doing that...she is cut off forever NOW!! I still don't think that she's anything to him, not even a jump-off!! I will post them..I have to find a place to host them...

At age 68, Tina Turner kept those fabled legs largely covered by a silver pantsuit. But she proved she could still shake 'em.

The singer was given a generous three-song spotlight on Sunday's Grammy Awards, introduced by current hitmaker Beyonce, who joined her for "Proud Mary."
    Turner sang two songs central to her 1980s comeback, "What's Love Got to Do With It" and "Better Be Good to Me." She resembled James Brown on stage in his later years several steps slower, but capable of moves that suggest, if not replicate, a formerly energetic stage routine.
    The high heels and skintight, low-cut outfit also necessitated some careful steps.
    Beyonce, 26, preceded Turner with a tribute that recalled heroes from Mahalia Jackson to Whitney Houston.
    The divas were introduced by third, Cher, who poked fun at being a relic in a youthful business: "As many of you know, I first started singing when Lincoln was president, and I know a star when I see one."
    awllll.... damnnnn!!! I missed so much!!

Thanks for postin' the recap

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information