Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

I'm going to miss Conrad, the actor really seemed to enjoy his role and was a delight; I always enjoyed Victoria and Conrad's snarky fights.

If you removed David Clark's return, this could have been a series finale, most of the loose ends being tied up. Victoria is in psych ward, Conrad's dead, David Clarke's name has been cleared. Even Daniel is going to have some legal issues to deal with now that he has a dead woman sleeping next to him, so he won't have a happy ending either.
    Now were stuck with Jack's issues with kidnapping Charlotte (he should be charged for NOT killing her!) The return of David Clarke (stupid move there) I guess he had to remain out of the country until his name was cleared? Does he think Amanda is dead? Does he know that Emily and Amanda switched identities? What's his character going to bring to the show? I think this would have been a good time to end the series, I don't know where it's going to go from here.

The Aidan actor (Barry Sloan?) lucked out getting another show, good luck to him because this one has become a total train wreck, it really was only good that first season. I'm not sure if my love for Nolan and Em/Nolan will make me stick around for season 4, probably will though since I like to go down with my series ships.
    laynes likes this.

Revenge starts Sunday night, too!
    Laxmobster likes this.

Just some thoughts on the show last night. I whited them out in case it would spoil it for anyone.

What is with Victoria's escape? You can just make a break and walk out of a facility your being held in, and just not have to go back? She shows up to Em's house in new clothes with her makeup and hair all did up!?!?!? Wouldn't they be going after her and putting her back into custody??

Wild that Jack has now become a cop....wonder how that will play out with Emily and Nolan, and all their illegal activities to get revenge?

Why am I not surprised that Charlotte ends up with slimy Gideon?? I can't stand her!!! And why would she take little Carl so Jack didn't know where he was.....what a loving thing for an Aunt to do....bitch!!!

I'm not understanding this whole David Clark being back thing. So who faked his death and where was he the last 15 years that Em has been struggling and seeking her revenge??

Daniel is a skeeze!!

And did anyone like Margo's hair? I about shit when I saw she had blond hair...I liked her short cut and color before.

Nolan and his clothing choices always cracks me up....lol

I miss Aiden....

Elite Member

I gave up on the show mid-season last year. I used to LOVE it. But hated when they turned Daniel evil and the whole Emily gets shot thing. When she woke up in Conrad's bed I didn't watch again. Makes me a little sad because it takes a lot for me to give up on a show. I usually stick with it to the bitter end. I adore Nolan, but he wasn't enough to keep me interested.

Bronze Member

I'm over Fitz and Olivia. I love drunk, IDGAF Mellie! I watch for her scenes more than anything else.

Who is Fitz and Olivia? Did you post in the wrong thread??

Tulip...catch up with last season on Netflix. It got a ton better through out the 3rd season....and the current 4th season is looking good so far.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Who is Fitz and Olivia? Did you post in the wrong thread??

Tulip...catch up with last season on Netflix. It got a ton better through out the 3rd season....and the current 4th season is looking good so far.
    Really? So I gave up too soon? Arghh....

lol Well,...I still like it, Tulip. Just trying to keep you on the bandwagon...lol

Does anyone know who Fitz and Olivia and Mellie is that cnynrnr posted about above??? I am pretty sure these are not characters on Revenge.
    tulip likes this.

Bronze Member

JadeStar70, the characters Fitz, Olivia and Mellie are from the show Scandal

Oh, okay...lol I was hoping I wasn't that out of it,...not knowing 3 characters. Thank you, Tex, and Welcome to the board!!

Has David actually seen Emily yet??? Wouldn't he remember what his daughter looked like? She was 12 or 13 when he went to jail,...so he should know her when he sees her. And why isn't he seeking out his beloved daughter Amanda? He seems so interested in his new found daughter Charlotte, but isn't worried where the child he raised is, and how she has been all these years?

He believes that his Amanda died in the boating accident when it was really faux Amanda. Victoria is perpetuating that belief to her own benefits. The 3rd episode answers your questions in the last few moments of the show. This Sunday is sure to be good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I missed bits and pieces last night. Did Conrad really have David held captive all these years? Or is he making it up to throw more dirt on his grave, and to give David an alibi for Conrad's death?

I saw Revenge is canceled after this 4th season. I have only watched a couple shows this season. I will catch up on the last season on Netflix I guess. I think it lost it's edge last season.

I've been on a GR hiatus after taking up with a new man-friend but did anyone watch the Series Finale? I could have done with a few things different but at least this one closed the book on the whole Revenge story. I hate when I get into shows only to NEVER get the answers. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information