Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

Aiden, Aiden, Aiden ...

Why'd you have to mess with Jack?? You and Em were getting along great, she was falling back in love with you, you guys wore matching clothes and then you screwed it up! *sigh*

I did love how Emily and Aiden were matching at Nolan's house, so cuute. LOL.

This post has not been proofread

lol ^Love the gif!!!

Anyone else notice that when Daniel talks, it is almost like he has a dip in his mouth? The way he holds his mouth and lips when he speaks is like he is trying to hide some chew in his lip. It is always cocked to the side or something. It bugs the shit out of me!!

Patrick is HOT!!! I love seeing this guy again!
    Last edited by JadeStar70; October 29th, 2013 at 08:13 AM.
    Neptunia likes this.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

More Aiden in the pool please.

Aiden is hot,...but sometimes he talks so low, and with that accent, I can't understand him. Maybe if he took his shirt off it would become clearer....
    laynes and Neptunia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Aiden is hot,...but sometimes he talks so low, and with that accent, I can't understand him. Maybe if he took his shirt off it would become clearer....
    When Aiden talks really quick, I can't understand him. It's funny because Emily is so slow and emotionless when she talks but Aiden is the exact opposite.

The show seems to be working towards some sort of conclusion of the storyline this year, everyone keeps saying that they want Emily to wrap it up and finish the revenge, as it were.
    I wonder if the story this year will be her getting her revenge against the Grayson's and then revealing herself to be Amanda and then next year (if there's another season) will be the Grayson's planning their own revenge, trying to get their money and power back but with Amanda standing in their way.

The show was so good that first season but maybe that was because they were rolling the story out, introducing us to the characters, once we knew them and saw the story, it just became kind of dull. Also I don't think Emily Van Camp is a very compelling actress, she has such a monotone way of speaking and is really tightly controlled when she acts. I'm not sure if that's her way of showing that Emily Thorne is just a vehicle for revenge, maybe when she lets everyone know she's Amanda again, she'll have reason to be more excited but right now her acting is just sort of dull for me.
    I love Nolan, Patrick, Victoria and even Conrad. Maybe they can spin them off into their own little cutthroat bitchy show. I'd love to watch that!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Anyone else notice that when Daniel talks, it is almost like he has a dip in his mouth? The way he holds his mouth and lips when he speaks is like he is trying to hide some chew in his lip. It is always cocked to the side or something. It bugs the shit out of me!!

Patrick is HOT!!! I love seeing this guy again!
    I think the actor is trying to hide his English accent, it pops out every now and then but he sort of rolls over all his words and slurs them together so you can't tell that he's English but also it sounds like he's drunk some of the time!

Patrick is gorgeous, Nolan's a lucky guy!

Patrick IS gorgeous!!!! I LOVED him on Smallville, as Oliver Queen. I still find myself calling him Oliver while watching Revenge...lol

SPOILER ALERT******************************

Spoiler alert! Revenge's Emily Thorne makes it to the altar... but will her takedown of the Graysons come off without a hitch?

By JULIET PAYLORPUBLISHED: 23:17 EST, 29 October 2013 | UPDATED: 07:14 EST, 30 October 20

For three seasons, Emily Thorne, aka the real Amanda Clarke, has plotted and schemed to take down the Hamptons' biggest power players: the Graysons.
    And judging by photos emerging from the Palos Verdes, California set of TV series Revenge on Tuesday, the vengeance-seeking blonde's plan is about to come to fruition.
    Fans of the hit ABC drama will know all too well that her scheming and lies have all been leading up to this big day, where she plans to exact her final revenge on the formerly wealthy family responsible for her father's demise in one fell swoop during her wedding to Daniel Grayson.
    Here comes the scorned bride: Emily VanCamp and Gabriel Mann were dressed to the nines as they shot the highly-anticipated wedding scene for ABC hit show Revenge in Palos Verdes, California on Tuesday

Dressed in an ethereal white strapless gown with lace bodice, scalloped neckline and voluminous layered tulle skirt, actress Emily VanCamp, 27, got a taste of what her own wedding could be like as she prepared to exchange fictional vows with her real-life boyfriend, Joshua Bowman, who plays Daniel.
    While the groom wasn't pictured during the afternoon's proceedings, Emily's best friend and best man Nolan Ross, played by Gabriel Mann, was right by her side, looking dapper in a very formal coat and tails.
    The computer wiz, who has masterminded a number of Emily's schemes and went to jail last season after being framed as a terrorist, scrubbed up nicely in his black suit, white shirt and cream waistcoat, which was topped off with a bow tie, pocket square and single white rose boutonniere.
    The bride wore white: The actress looked stunning in her strapless white gown, featuring a lace bodice with scalloped neckline and voluminous layered tulle skirt with matching veil

Simply stunning: The star, who plays Emily Thorne, otherwise known as Amanda Clarke, in the drama, kept her make-up natural, perfectly enhancing her natural beauty, and wore her blonde tresses in soft waves

The pair were flanked by news crews, cameras and reporters in the scene, which is not surprising seeing as the wedding is the society event of the season.
    The bride's own ensemble was accessorised with a three-strand pearl bracelet and a long white veil, worn atop her loosely curled locks.
    Her make-up was subtle as always, perfectly enhancing her natural beauty.
    Also spotted on set for the anticipated scene were the heads of the Grayson family, Conrad and Victoria - played by Henry Czerny and Golden Globe-nominee Madeleine Stowe.
    Will she or won't she? Fans will recall that Emily plans to exact her revenge, taking down the entire Grayson family at her wedding to Daniel Grayson, played by the actress's real-life boyfriend, Joshua Bowman

Upstaging the bride: Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) made every attempt to steal the spotlight from her soon-to-be daughter-in-law in her dramatic deep mauve gown, joined by husband Conrad (Henry Czerny)

The father of the groom donned a near-identical suit to Nolan, down to a matching bow tie and boutonniere, while his estranged and vindictive wife made every attempt to upstage the bride in her showstopping number.
    The family matriarch was breathtaking in her dark mauve figure-hugging one-shouldered gown with dramatic tulle layered train.
    She wore her dark brown tresses in soft curls, pulled back at the crown, and had her eyes and lips done up in shades that matched her outfit.
    Fans can catch all the action from the wedding when it airs later this year.A prelude of what's to come? The 27-year-old got a taste of what it would be like to marry longtime love and co-star Josh as the couple exchanged fictional vows

Thick as thieves: Computer wiz Nolan was performing best man duties at the ceremony, though to Emily rather than her groom, Daniel

Read more: Revenge's Emily Thorne makes it to the altar... but will her takedown of the Graysons come off without a hitch? | Mail Online

Emily's wedding dress is disappointing. I usually love her style, but this dress just doesn't do anything for me. It's not flattering to her figure and it doesn't look like something Emily would wear. Oh well! Victoria looks fabulous.

Faux-Emily is starting to get desperate and is losing her faithful minions....shit is going to start unraveling,...and fast!

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

My poor Aiden has no clue what Em is about to do. On the bright side, it seems Jack is coming around.

I'm not sure what path Faux-Emily is on,....but I am curious to know who ends up shooting her on the boat, while she is in the wedding dress. I hope that is a planned thing,...

Boy,...it doesn't take that Daniel much to cheat, now does it? He is a slimey bastard that thinks with his dick!!

Elite Member

Sure doesn't. He's so irritating.

Thread Information