Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

Elite Member

It was great. This show is so enjoyable. I don't even want to call it a guilty pleasure, because it is just fun and generally very well-executed. Love Madeleine Stowe in it.

Nolan's fingerprints may be everywhere, but he does have the video of Frank fighting with Lydia. You can't really dispute video footage. However I don't think the cops will get involved. Emily will use it to bring down Frank.

I really want to know what Daniel's friend is up to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

i'm still totally into this show.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Nolan's fingerprints may be everywhere, but he does have the video of Frank fighting with Lydia. You can't really dispute video footage. However I don't think the cops will get involved. Emily will use it to bring down Frank.

I really want to know what Daniel's friend is up to.

I get the vibe that Daniel's friend, Tyler, is gay. He seems very in to and protective of Daniel. Maybe he is in love with Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I get the vibe that Daniel's friend, Tyler, is gay. He seems very in to and protective of Daniel. Maybe he is in love with Daniel.
    I get a Talented Mr. Ripley vibe from Tyler.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

fgg

i thought he was jealous and wanted to steal daniel's life.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    I get a Talented Mr. Ripley vibe from Tyler.

I never watched that movie, so I am not sure what you mean by that. But you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i thought he was jealous and wanted to steal daniel's life.

That is a good possibility, as well. He seems like he is sneaky and can't be trusted, and he definetly has a plan being there.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I never watched that movie, so I am not sure what you mean by that. But you may be right.
    The Talented Mr. Ripley is about a poor man, Tom Ripley, who uses his abilities (such as the ability to lie convincingly) to worm his way into the life of the rich and spoiled Dickie Greenleaf. Tom becomes obsessed with Dickie and his life, and things don't turn out very well for Dickie when he rejects Tom.

In general, I have a feeling that Tyler isn't what he says he is, and he's already shown an ability to lie and manipulate people. Like, Ripley and Dickey, I think Tyler is obsessed with Daniel and wants both him and his lifestyle.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

That sounds like a good plot for this show, as well. You may be right. Thanks, Albatross, for the recap,...I will have to check out that movie.

Another good show last night. And how cute is Jack??

that was a great show last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Did anyone else think Tyler was trying to get on top of Daniel, after he drugged him and he was laying on the bed? Daniel shoved him pretty roughly, and said "get off of me!". I re-watched it this morning, and Tyler was trying to turn him over and lay on his chest. I get the feeling that Tyler is trying to push into Daniel's life, but I think he is doing it because he is in love with him or infatuated.

So was that Tyler trying to make a move on Daniel? Right before he ran his face into the pole?

I like Jack so much more than Daniel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

I totally think Tyler was trying to make the moves on Daniel. I think there's a lot more there that we don't know. I wonder if he was at all involved in the accident last year?

Frank is uber creepy. I can't wait to see what happens next week with Emily and him.

My love for this show knows no bounds.

Yea,..Tyler took Daniel to go lie down in a back room at the bar, after he had drugged Daniel's shot. Then Tyler was rubbing Daniel's neck, shoulders and back,...and told him to lie down. He layed Daniel back and Tyler started to get on top of his chest, until Daniel told him to "get off of him!". Then Tyler stood up all pissed off and said, "Fine,....have it your way." He then went outside the door and bashed his head against the pole.

Something is up there. Not sure if he is mad now since Daniel rebuffed his advance, or if Daniel isn't going along with his plan to steal his life, money, ect. I think Emily (Amanda) caught Tyler in that lie at dinner the night before, and that put his guard up. It sounds like Tyler has been lying about the money and life his family has.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information