Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Anyone else watch this last night?? It was a good show!
    I did. But I'm confused. Did they address Declan or Charlotte's baby at all? Nolan was amazing as usual! But Aiden - What the actual f*ck?

Yea,...I thought maybe I missed something being said at the beginning about Charlotte and the baby. I missed the first few seconds or so of the show. All I know is that they said it was 6 months since the explosion and Declan dying. So that would have been all winter. Charlotte had just discovered she was preggers, so she may have been 4 weeks or so at that time. So six months later she should have been VERY preggers last night.

And yea,...wtf is up with Aiden?? Last we saw Faux-Emily was pissed at Aiden for lying to her about Takada's motives and involvement. Plus, he was heartbroken that she still wanted to keep up the charade love affair with Daniel, since he was so in love with her himself. So what happened over the last 6 months to him that he wants to change sides??

I am all alone in this and the Castle threads.....lol

When Charlotte first comes back, Victoria says something about losing Declan and the baby.

I don't know what to think about Aidan. I still have to wonder who she'd choose between Aidan and Jack (if they both wanted her). There was a moment during the season preview where it almost looks like she turns on Jack too.

All in all, a very good start to the season!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Okay,..thank you, Lax. I must have missed that part of Victoria and Charlotte's conversation. They must not have wanted to add another baby to the storyline and dead ended it, so to speak.

Could you believe Jack doing that to Faux-Emily? I know she deserved it,...but man, you can tell this guy is angry and bitter about all the shit he has dealt with the last 2 years. I can see him starting his own damn revenge list. I don't like him as angry Jack,...give me bedroom eyes and sexy Jack, thank you.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Okay,..thank you, Lax. I must have missed that part of Victoria and Charlotte's conversation. They must not have wanted to add another baby to the storyline and dead ended it, so to speak.

Could you believe Jack doing that to Faux-Emily? I know she deserved it,...but man, you can tell this guy is angry and bitter about all the shit he has dealt with the last 2 years. I can see him starting his own damn revenge list. I don't like him as angry Jack,...give me bedroom eyes and sexy Jack, thank you.
    Yes. Thank you Lax. I missed that as well. They certainly brushed right over that didn't they. I do like how Charlotte is now bitter towards her mother. I do not like her new bangs however. (neither here nor there)

I get that Jack was angry..but that was kind of out of character for him. I guess the new Jack is going to be edgier and I agree.. I don't like it.

I would like Emily/Amanda to end up with Aiden as I think it's a better fit. But I guess I really don't care who Aiden is siding with, as long as he gets more screen time.

This Huntington's thing should play out interestingly.

So does Conrad really have it, or is it because Nolan slipped something into his drink to make it look like he has it? Conrad did say his Grandfather had the disease,...so he does have a chance at having it due to genetics.

For right now, I'm going with Aiden is totally on Emily's side and that it is part of their plan.

This post has not been proofread

I am all alone in this and the Castle threads.....lol
    I'll be joining the Castle thread again soon, once I'm able to get caught up! I missed the last two episodes

Elite Member

The episode was really good. It was a good take down like the Revenge of old. The red Sharpie was back!!!!

I think Emily faked the diagnosis to get him out of office. All part of the plan. Didn't consider Aidan siding with Victoria as part of Emily's plan, but that would be a great twist.

Victoria's attachment/relationship to her newfound son was a little creepy IMO -- anyone else notice it?

Yea,....both Victoria and Patrick acted a little TO loving towards each other,....almost like new lovers at times. It was weird.

Anyone else remember that Patrick was Oliver Queen on Smallville? We are currently watching the 10 seasons of Smallville, so it was good to see him. He still looked hot in his little towel!!

The Victoria/Patrick thing was weird. I couldn't figure out if they were actually mother and son or if they were just pretending to be as a cover for some sort of love affair. I like that this season seems to be getting back to the basics and cutting out all of the extraneous storylines and characters... at least in this episode. Let's hope it stays that way!

Another good show last night. I was glad that they addressed Charlotte losing the baby a bit. But I wish they would have had her keep it,....she has nothing else to do on the show, except now becoming the doting daughter with Conrad. That is hard for me to swallow, too.

I still can't tell if Aiden and Faux-Emily are working together against Victoria or not. Or maybe Aiden has his own agenda as revenge toward Em, or actually still trying to help her and win her back in the end.

I still hate Daniel,...he is stupid and so smary, and acts like he is so above all the Grayson bs...which he isn't. He is just as dirty when pushed.

I hope that stupid Ashley is gone,....hate her, too.

Love Nolan and that hot piece of ass he had last night....woo hoo!! I laughed when he told her if she starts out after kittens he is out!

Not sure what Jack is up to yet....but I thnk he has something cooking.

Not sure what Patrick's bit will be in the storyline,....he hasn't added much at this point.

i was home sick all weekend and had a little revenge marathon. i had only watched the first season and i watched up to i think episode 7 or 8 of season 2.
    i hate daniel too but mostly because he's so stupid and the actor who plays him is so bad that he can't even use the fact that he's playing an idiot to his advantage, he even manages to fuck that up.
    i mean, he's not even attractive enough to get away with such bad acting - he's short, has beady, squinty idiot eyes and he's really not all that compared to the other guys on the show.
    it almost works when it's just daniel being his usual stupid self but when they try to pass him off as the next conrad grayson and he tries to get all cunning and intrigue-y, it's sooo bad. not just because it's not credible for an idiot like daniel, it's compounded by the guy's terrible acting.
    i do love how his entire family new about victoria and he was the only one who hadn't figured it out.

still hate declan. also, the bar sub-plot with the sons of the guy carl killed years ago trying to take over the bar - fucking boring. over it. it only takes time away from the real story, plus it's just stupid.

i also really want faux-manda to die soon. she's so fucking annoying. it was so nice when she was gone for a bit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Keep watching Sput....your almost caught up and some of your wishes may come true.

The 3rd season is starting out a lot better than the 2nd season.

Thread Information