Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

fgg

i really liked the recent episode because it got back to business. i don't like all of the extraneous stuff and that was really kept to a minimum, compared to recent weeks.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Holy shizzah, who watched last night? So much went on I can't even wrap my brain around it!

Scroll for more if you did...
    Aiden KILLED Takeda! WTF!!!!(I literally whimpered when I thought Aiden was gonna get the samurai'd first ) Victoria and Jack working together?!? The Carrion knocked out the city. Which Nolan probably activated with her riddle... Charlotte's arrest is a non-story really.

I'm so jazzed about this show right now!

P.S. Can you guys still see the whited out part? Maybe it's the colors on my Mac, but I can definitely see what I wrote without scrolling...or maybe I'm just really high
    Last edited by Laxmobster; May 7th, 2013 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

God I can't stand Daniel. That is all.

Renewed for another season!!
    tulip and Laxmobster like this.

fgg

Revenge Casts CW Heartthrob as Victoria's Long Lost Son!

Another hot brother is coming to the Grayson family on Revenge!

E! News can exclusively report that Justin Hartley (Smallville, Emily Owens M.D.) has signed on to play the pivotal role of Patrick, the long lost son of Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). He will appear in a multi-episode arc and we'll meet him in the season three premiere this fall.

Revenge's season two finale ended with a smashing cliffhanger—Patrick appeared at the Graysons' doorstep, and though we never saw his face, the very sight of him shocked Victoria enough to make her drop her glass and send it shattering to the floor. Patrick's return will assuredly send shockwaves through the Hamptons in the new season.

Justin Hartley was a fan favorite on Smallville, playing Oliver Queen (Arrow) in the final seasons as a series regular. The 36-year-old actor also played the title role of Aquaman in a failed pilot for the CW, and last appeared on television in the canceled series Emily Owens M.D.

Though fans don't yet know much about Patrick, we know Victoria gave birth to him at age 16 and then gave him away to a nun when he was only six months old so that she could attend art school in Paris. (Priorities, people! Beauty before babies!) When Patrick started looking for Victoria later on, she paid him $5 million to disappear. Guess that didn't work?

ABC previously confirmed that Ashley Madekwe (Ashley) and Connor Paolo (Declan) would not return as series regulars for season three. Creator Mike Kelley stepped down as showrunner in April, and writer Sunil Nayar will take over the reins. So Revenge is plotting something of a resurgence in season three. Will Hartley's abs, er...um, acting abilities do the trick?

Revenge Casts CW Heartthrob as Victoria's Long Lost Son! | E! Online

pic at the link. he doesn't look cute to me. blech.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Sounds interesting, but I don't care for this line

(Priorities, people! Beauty before babies!)
    This isn't a political thread, so I'm not going to get into it, but that reviewer can kiss my grits.

So Ashley and Declan are leaving? I won't miss Ashely, but I like Declan, and the brothers link on the show.

Late to the party.... I love this show. A female lead who is so dark and vengeful, what's not to like?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    So Ashley and Declan are leaving? I won't miss Ashely, but I like Declan, and the brothers link on the show.
    Declan died, so yeah, he's off the show I've heard conflicting reports on Ashley -- she might just be on to wrap up her SL and then be gone.

ew the new long-lost brother is gross and douchy looking.

i need to catch up on the last season. i caught bits of it when getting my nails done at this awesome russian place a couple of months ago, they were watching it and trying to catch me up on what happened but the last episode i watched was the last one of season 1 so i need to watch the entire last season. and then i caught what was i guess the season 2 finale with (spoilers in white) the whole family at some political convention where conrad won a seat on something and emily is trying to stop jack from shooting him and declan apparently dies in the hospital because something blew up (?) and nolan gets arrested for terrorism (?). again, i was lost...

i'm glad declan is gone. couldn't stand the angry little shit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oh, shit...I spaced off that he did die last season. lmao I hope they do a catch up show before the season starts. It has been to long and I guess I have already forgotten things...lol

Elite Member

I have apparently developed a habit of not watching the last episode of the season and missing important stuff - did the same thing with Downton Abbey. Oops!

New season getting ready to start up!

I hope the new season is better than last year. I LOVED the first season but then the story lines kept expanding to the point that it was difficult to follow along. I've read that they've streamlined the story back to being about the family and Emily's revenge, which sounds a lot better.
    Here's the trailer for season 3, it looks good! Oh no, not Emily!

southernbelle likes this.

Anyone else watch this last night?? It was a good show!

Thread Information