Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Good Lord! So many people are going after so many people on this show anymore. What the heck is Jack up to now??
    It's Revenge X10. I still think they could have gotten some years out of the show just staying close to Emily and not involving the initiative. The Hatfields and McCoys went on for years over a stolen pig. Em and the Graysons could have gone on and on based on her father's death. It's too confusing now. The Padma/father storyline was stupid and unnecessary. Keep Nolan close to Emily. Now there's the Falcon. Too much. Too convoluted. And Victoria had another son? Oh boy.

Yea,...what is up with Victoria having another son? I left the room to grab a load of towels to fold, and missed a minute or so. Then I come back and they are talking about her mystery kid. wtf? How did that come up or happen??

And I agree that there is to much going on now. I am glad that maybe the crap with the foster brother may have played out in 2 shows. But something about him makes me feel like that might come back to bite her in the ass, like Faux-Amanda did.

Elite Member

Mason Treadwell told Emily about the other kid. Apparently, her dad told her about him in the letters that the foster mom never gave her. She sold the lot of them to Treadwell. I was glad foster brother really was on her side. When he told the foster mom he was going to share the money with her, I was really ticked. I hope if the show is renewed for another season they stick with the core group of characters.

I've kind of lost interest in this show because it has strayed so far from its original premise. I want to see Emily taking down the Graysons and other individuals who played a part in her father's imprisonment and death. All of these new Initiative-related and random characters with their own subplots just don't interest me. The Initiative storyline has gotten out of control, and unfortunately they've added so many characters and subplots that I think it's past the point of being able to reign it in and get back on track.
    Callalily likes this.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I've kind of lost interest in this show because it has strayed so far from its original premise. I want to see Emily taking down the Graysons and other individuals who played a part in her father's imprisonment and death. All of these new Initiative-related and random characters with their own subplots just don't interest me. The Initiative storyline has gotten out of control, and unfortunately they've added so many characters and subplots that I think it's past the point of being able to reign it in and get back on track.
    Completely agree. And the 2 episode arc with her foster brother was kind of ridiculous. I think the writers had no clue where they were going after season 1. It's definitely lost it's initial appeal for me as well. That being said, I still love Aiden.
    Callalily likes this.

Silver Member

I finally deleted this off of the DVR last night. It's gotten so convoluted so fast. I wondered was it just me! I'm peeved that it's jumped that shark so early. Should have been a mini series.

I hope they get it straightened out soon. I will stick with it. I only have a few channels, so I need something to watch. And I love Nolan, Faux-Emily, Aiden and Jack.

Poor Nolan! I felt badly for him.

I am loving that Emily is torturing Victoria again!!! The witch deserves it!!

Whoa!!! Charlotte had a nice left hook...lol Did that girl call her harlot? lol

Elite Member

Did you guys think that the killing of that Trask dude means the end of The Initiative? Can you believe Nolan is in trouble? Don't like that at all. If the pace keeps up the ending of this season should be good.

ITA about Emily and Queen Victoria. Loving that she's after her again.

The show has gone all over the place but I'm still into it. I'm waiting for the big reveal between Faux-Emily and the rest of them.

P.S. We need more shirtless Aiden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

When will a new show air???? GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Good show last night. I HATE that Faux-Emily is having to piss Jack off to accomplish her goals. Grrrrrr!!

Was anyone one else shocked who Victoria turned to for help in finding her son?? I bet he will be a hot mess when they find him!

Poor Aiden,...he sure go above and beyond as a boyfriend and lover for Faux-Emily. Jeez,....

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

I would happily take shirtless Aiden off of Emily's hands.
    WTF is up with Charlotte? One week she's cool and then the next she's
    a total flake.

The whole Falcon reveal was lackluster but I do like that Nolan got his revenge at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I don't think they know what to do with Charlotte. She was doing good, being responsible and going to school, helping out her brother-in-law with her nephew, and being a good girlfriend. She was to boring I guess. I thought it was nice that Charlotte and Deacon were playing the good kids. There is enough troubled and devious people on the show. Now it will be a story of Deacon trying to pull her back from the abysss of partying and bi-sexuality.

Thread Information